District President and Assembly Incharge, BSP, Adilabad, Telangana.
Bhagath Madhukar is an Indian politician from the Southern Indian state of Telangana. He serves as the District President and Assembly Incharge of Adilabad District from the BSP Party.
Early Life and Education:
On the 18th of July 1987, Madhukar was born to the couple Mr Bhagath Balaram and Mrs Bhagath Sarabai and resided in Adilabad District in the Indian State of Telangana.
He studied at the Board Secondary School Education in Viswashanthi High School, located at Adilabad, in 2012. And he completed his Intermediate at Layola Junior College, Adilabad, in 2014.
From 2017-2021 he acquired his Graduation (B-Tech) in SVIT Engineering College, located in Hyderabad.
Achievements in Sports:
He has been very fond of sports since childhood. During his school life, he achieved many successes in sports activities.
He was a good player at running, kabaddi and cricket during his graduation time, and he received his degree in sports.
From his childhood (12 years), he worked as a contract revenue distributor and cleaning supplier. He supported his family on his own feet and completed his education.
A Career in Politics:
Politicians are the most important agents of change in modern democracies. Politicians group citizens’ preferences in legislatures, work for the development of their constituencies and oversee the executive branch of the state.
Madhukar studied well about the importance of political life from his childhood. He entered politics as a Party Activist through the Bahujan Samaj Party when he was still a student in 2012.
The Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) is a national-level political party in India that was formed to represent Bahujans (literally means “community in the majority”), referring to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes (OBC), along with religious minorities. The party claims to be inspired by the philosophy of Gautama Buddha, B. R. Ambedkar, Mahatma Jyotiba Phule, Narayana Guru, Periyar E. V. Ramasamy and Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj. According to Kanshi Ram, when he founded the party in 1984, the Bahujans comprised 85 per cent of India’s population but were divided into 6,000 different castes.
In 2019 he was selected as a District President and Assembly Incharge in Adilabad.
Party Activities and Welfare Activities:
- As a District Incharge, he organised public awareness programs and explained budget plans, allocation of funds and laws related to people’s needs.
- He goes to every house in his village to know the public problems and demands and works to solve them.
- Madhukar attends all public or private meetings of the party to hear and discuss political issues. And also participate in party rallies, meetings, initiations, and protests.
- He organised party meetings in his constituencies to create awareness among the people about the party and lead the youth forward.
- Campaigning is done when elections are held or for upcoming polls again. He accompanies along to his party.
- He fought with the party members in the initiation for tribal rights.
Madhukar is a successful politician, and his additional skills include the following:
- Research skills
- Skills to talk to people
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision-making skills
- Negotiation skills
- Listening skills
- The wisdom of gestures
- Madhukar leads the Youth in education, sports, social activities and welfare programs.
- He cleaned the dirty drains of the village, removed the garbage, repaired the roads, and removed the roadsides and unnecessary trees.
- And they have worked for many village development programs like repairing electric lines in the village, planting trees, laying cc roads, filling potholes, and cleaning drains.
- Blood Donation Camp
- Madhukar donated blood to the extreme people in the Blood Donation Camp organised at Adilabad of Telangana State.
- Combining every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created an excellent platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright futures by joining them in Schools.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those impacted by the lockdown during Corona’s first and second waves. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people in distress and offering further assistance to those harmed by the locking down.
- Madhukar assisted people affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place and distributing Covid Kits who were afflicted with the appropriate sickness while in their home quartine.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distancing and the need to take precautionary steps to eliminate the Corona Epidemic.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organised in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need to acquire a free corona vaccination.
Biodata of Mr. Bhagath Madhukar
Name: Bhagath Madhukar
DOB: 18th of July 1987
Father: Mr. Bhagath Balaram
Mother: Mrs. Bhagath Sarabai
Education Qualification: Graduation (B-Tech)
Profession: Full Time Leader
Political Party: BSP
Present Designation: District President and Assembly Incharge
Permanent Address: Adilabad, Telangana.
Contact No: 7780564656.
రక్తహీనత ప్రాథమిక అవగాహన మరియు బల వర్దక బియ్యం యొక్క ప్రయోజనాలు సమావేశం లో పాల్గొన మధుకర్ గారు.
పార్టీ సమావేశంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ నాయకులూ మరియు సభ్యులతో పాటుగా బహుజన సమాజ్ పార్టీ ఆదిలాబాద్ జిల్లా అధ్యక్షులు మరియు ఇంచార్జి భగత్ మధుకర్ గారు.
వైఎస్సార్ తెలంగాణ పార్టీ ఫౌండర్ అండ్ చైర్మన్ ఎదుగురి సందింటి షర్మిల రెడ్డి గారిని కలిసిన సందర్బంగా బహుజన సమాజ్ పార్టీ ఆదిలాబాద్ జిల్లా అధ్యక్షులు మరియు ఇంచార్జి భగత్ మధుకర్ గారు.