Mandal General Secretary, Singareni, Telangana, INC
Bhadru Dharavath is an Indian politician from the Southern Indian state of Telangana. He is serving as the Ex-Sarpanch & Mandal General Secretary.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and bought up at Polampally on 12-02-1975. His parents were Bhuvya & Bhavijini.
In 1990, He received his Secondary Board of Education at A.H.S, Bojjaigudem, and Studied Intermediate from Govt. Junior College.
Later, He enrolled in Bachelor’s Degree at Ambedkar University at Illandhu.
CAREER IN POLITICS
From 1985-1990, Dharavath was designated as the NSUI Mandal Secretary and he demonstrated his commitment to the people by continuously working for their well-being, Mandal development, and striving hard for the benefit of society.
In 1993, Dharavath was drawn into active politics by the Indian National Congress (often called congress, INC) with great zeal and the desire to serve the People.
He was a Party Activist working all day for Party development and attending every scheduled Party meeting.
He increased his work ethic by honorably receiving the position as the Vidhya Committee Chairman, Polampally by contributing to the betterment of society by doing his tasks effectively and according to its laws and regulations from 1994-2000.
In 2005, Dharavath contested for the position of Ward Member and was selected as the Vice Sarpanch and has executed his duties with extreme caution by carrying out the Party’s initiatives till 2010.
Constantly striving for the welfare of the People and expressing his feelings of service, he provided a kind of encouragement with a passion to serve the people as a Mandal General Secretary from 2008 by further enhancing his responsibilities, always thinking about their welfare, and garnered great respect from the populace.
Dharavth unwavering commitment and true effort elected him to the position of Sarpanch to Polampally where he has worked diligently for the Party and the people from 2013-2018.
From the start of his political career till now, he has fought relentlessly for the welfare of the people, always battling for the party’s and society’s development, and providing desperate service to society via the positions he has been appointed.
In 2005, Dharavath has contested as MPTC but lost the position with a minor voting percentage and in 2018 contested for the position of Sarpanch.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially. Dharavath assisted the death-affected family financially for their survival and also supported by providing a 25kg rice bag.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He fought and solved the issues regarding house schemes, pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- Provided furniture to the school as part of the school development and plates, fans were distributed in the Anganwadi centers.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like the laying of CC Roads in every colony, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, clearance of Drainage systems, construction of graveyards, and Solving water Problems by providing permanent Drinking water.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- He has taken an active interest in environmental protection by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and casting the plants in the hamlet.
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, Dharavath Conducted Swachh Bharat Program with the slogan “One step towards cleanliness.”
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- INC Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives. Dharavath took part in several dharnas and a dharna hold on the rise in petroleum & diesel prices.
- Dharavath along with the 200-300 members went on to meet TPCC President Revanth Reddy. Dharavath along with the Members of the Congress party stormed the assembly over KCR’s indecent remarks.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ అధ్యక్షులు సోనియా గాంధీ గారిని, పార్టీ నేతలు, సభ్యులతో కలిసిన మండల ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి ధరావత్ గారు..
ఆత్మీయ సన్మానోత్సవంలో ధరావత్ గారు సర్పంచ్ గ చేసినటువంటి అభివృద్ధి పనులకు , వారి సేవలకు శాలువాతో సన్మాన కార్యక్రమం చేయడం జరిగింది..
శ్రీమంతాలు-అన్నప్రాసన వేడుకలో అతిధులుగా భద్రు ధరావత్ గారు
బతుకమ్మ చీరాల పంపిణీ కార్యక్రమం
బతుకమ్మ చీరలను తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం ప్రతిష్టాత్మకంగా నిర్వహిస్తున్నబతుకమ్మ పండుగ సంబరాల్లో భాగంగా ఆడపడుచులందరికి బతుకమ్మ చీరలు అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
యూనిఫామ్ ల పంపిణి
విద్యార్థులకు స్కూల్ యూనిఫామ్ లను పంపిణి చేస్తున్న మండల్ ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి భద్రు ధరావత్ గారు..
పార్టీ సమావేశంలో నేతలు, కార్యకర్తలతో పాల్గొన్న మండల్ ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి ధరావత్ గారు..
టీపీసీసీ అధ్యక్షులు రేవంత్ రెడ్డి గారిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలిసి వారికీ సన్మాన కార్యక్రమం చేయడం జరిగింది..
గ్రామ అభివృద్ధి కార్యక్రమంలో
లంబాడి ఐక్యవేదిక లో పాల్గొన్న సింగరేణి మండల జనరల్ సెక్రటరీ దారావత్ గారు. ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో అనేక మంది పాల్గొని కార్యక్రమాన్ని విజయవంతం చేయడం జరిగింది..
పెళ్లి వేడుకలో దారావత్ గారు
రేణుక చౌదరి గారితో సింగరేణి మండల జనరల్ సెక్రటరీ దారావత్ గారు
కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ నాయకురాలి గారి సేవలకు గుర్తింపుగా వారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి శాలువాతో సన్మానించి అభినందనలు తెలియజేసిన సింగరేణి మండల జనరల్ సెక్రటరీ దారావత్ గారు