Party Activist, Mysannagudem, Jangareddy Gudem, Chintalapudi, Eluru, Andhra Pradesh, JSP
Bethampudi Kondarao is an Indian Politician of Janasena and a Party Activist of Mysannagudem in Jangareddy Gudem Mandal in Eluru District.
Early Life and Education:
Bethampudi Kondarao was born on the 16th of May 1992 to the couple of Mr Bethampudi Thatharao and Mrs Bethampudi Chinthaveni, who resided in the village of Mysannagudem.
In 2008, Bethampudi Kondarao acquired his Secondary Board of Education from ZPHS in Srinivasapuram.
Early Professional Career:
After finishing his early schooling, Kondarao began his work as a contractor. In addition to accepting government contracts, he also directs, writes, and performs songs.
Early career in Politics:
Kondarao was drawn into politics at a very young age through the Telugu Desam Party(TDP), having a sense of service and passion for serving the people.
As a part of TDP, Kondarao expresses keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and recognizing the respective party.
Later he switched to Janasena Party (JSP) in 2016, as he was highly inspired by the party founder and the Tollywood Actor Pawan Kaylan’s sense of service and passion for serving the people.
Kondarao was a sincere Party Activist right from his joining and propagation of its principles and worked for the welfare of the people.
From the beginning of the party until the present, he has worked diligently for the well-being of the populace, always striving for the party’s and society’s growth and giving his all in the name of the common good.
- During elections, He played an active role in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked very hard on being a helping hand for the party by proposing more votes to the JSP.
- He briefed the youth on the development programs being carried out by the Janasena Party and encouraged them to join the party by informing them that the Janasena Party had decided to do zero-budget politics.
- He took part in protests and dharnas to promote public welfare and get the necessary government benefits.
- He participated very enthusiastically during the election and briefly explained the rules of the party to every single voter, working hard for the party’s victory.
- Kondarao is actively involved in the programs organized by the JSP. He conveyed to the people the greatness of the Party all over the constituency.
- Combining every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created an excellent platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- During the floods, he organized the Annadanam initiative and provided food using his funds.
- He also supported organizing the blood donation camps in the village.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families and by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Kondarao has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children and mineral water to the residents.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
Kondarao built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- During Corona’s first and second waves, Kondalarao offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown.
- Kondarao acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Kondalarao responded generously, aiding those in need and giving exceptional support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitisers, meals to the underprivileged, and financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- Kondarao sneaked aside to help those impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the needy, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need to adopt conservative measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- During the worldwide lockdown, Kondalarao assisted people by providing meals to them on following specific preventive measures.
For the villagers’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
BioData of Bethampudi Kondarao(ChinniKonda)
Father: Mr. Bethampudi Thatharao
Mother: Mrs. Bethampudi Chinthaveni
Present Designation: Party Activist
Education Qualification: 10th class
Profession: Contractor, Director, Lyricist, Singer
Permanent Address: H.no :3-105,Landmark :Donthannama Temple Road,SC Colony,
Post Office,Village : Mysannagudem,Mandal:Jangareddy Gudem,Constituency: Chintalapudi,District:Eluru,State:Andhra Pincode: 516502
Contact No: 9010684758
“A good leader is a person who takes a little more than his share of the blame and a little less than his share of the credit.”