YSRCP Leader, Founder and Chairperson of Sree Sreenivasa Charitable Trust, Sreekantapuram, Hindupur, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP.
Bellam Naresh is presently in the Position of Founder and Chairperson of Sree Sreenivasa Charitable Trust and YSRCP Leader for Sreekantapuram Village, Hindupur.
He was born on 09th April 1980 to Bellam Srinivasulu and Yashodhamma. He Studied 9th standard at Nethaji School, Hindupur. Basically, he hails from an Agricultural family. He farmed from 1994 to 2000, caring for his family responsibilities.
After the Completion of Education in 2001, Naresh has set up Sri Srinivas Mineral Water by providing purified drinking water to the Villagers.
Sree Sreenivasa Charitable Trust:
Since childhood, he shows a keen interest in social service and serving people in his own way. Based on that aspect, The establishment of Trust has taken place in the year 2012 by naming the respective trust as Sree Sreenivasa Charitable Trust at Hindupur.
The Main Motto of the Organization is to Render Service to people unconditionally.
We performed and engaged in some good works by delivering mineral water minimum of 40 water plants lowest cost of price for 2&3 rupees from Hindupur surrounding ( Mandal) ). Given free manual water in 1800 tankers in the period of Summer for Hindupur Mandal.
Distributed free food about 600 meals per day and proceeded for 30 days from Hindupur for government hospital patients and their respective relatives and staff members. Appointed 😷 masks to the municipal workers and staff people. and also for Hindupur press clubs, market laborers, and sale employees.
He lends books and pen kits for High schools in Hindupur surroundings. He contributed biscuits and water bottles for Hindupur hospitals and raised his hands to serve them. Presented nearly 15 Ltrs of free water bottles in nearby areas and prevented their thirstiness. He hands over 100 meals of free food to road Siders and Beggars in the period of pandemic lockdown.
Since the day of the establishment, he has been performing many Social Activities and serving the people with expecting nothing in return either fame in personal life, or a recognition position for political life.
In the year 2020, Naresh began his political journey by joining the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) and working as the Active Leader of YSRCP.
Naresh feels enthusiastic about the programs and the events held by the Y.S.Jagan Mohan Reddy (The present Chief Minister of AP) and got inspired by those services and joined the party under the auspices of MLC Mohammad Iqbal and being accompanying numerous activities for the people.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings in the Hindupur and also organized Party Membership Programs.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Naresh will be at the forefront of the problem.
- He has attended numerous meetings and carried out development activities related to Villages like setting up Street lights, solving water issues by increasing the Purity of water.
- Naresh performed many development programs related to Party, Village, and Society.
- He organized social programs like, and Swachh Bharat and has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Naresh fight over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues and fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension and also the problems of Ration Card and Health card of the villagers.
- He distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and provided fruits, Meals to the homes of the old age by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- Blood donation camps were set up in the village and also donated blood to the needy people.
- He conducts Cultural activities in the school during national festivals and distributes Bags, Books, and other stationery items to the school students.
- Every year he conducts Annadanam for the poor and the needy people in the village and also provides purified water through the Sri Srinivas Mineral Water Supply.
- Naresh is not limited to his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
Services rendered in Pandemic Covid-19:
- Distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, Migrants, needy ones, and Municipality workers in the covid-19.
- Food item packets for rickshaw drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
#save poor peoples#
Save people – save food
SREE SREENIVASA CHARITABLE TRUST. (R) Regd-NO-4-2015
We are distributing free vegetables. Rice and essentials items to poor peoples surrounding Hindupur municipal ( Mandal).
We will receive donations accepted for the above services.
IFSC code: APBL 0012001.
SREE SREENIVASA CHARITABLE TRUST(.R) Regd-NO-4-2015 Hindupur .515201 ANANTHAPURAMU ( A. P)