Mandal President, Siddannapet, Nanganur, Siddipet, Telangana, BJP.
Beduru Kumaraswamy is an Indian Politician of BJP and Mandal President of Nanganur in Siddipet District, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 20th of June 1985, Kumaraswamy was born to the couple Mr&Mrs. Beduru Chennaiah in the village of Siddannapet in Nanganur Mandal of Siddipet District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2001, Kumaraswamy obtained his SSC Standard from Zilla Parishad High School located at Nanganur in Siddipet and completed his Intermediate course from Government Junior College placed at Nanganur in Siddipet District in 2003.
He attained his Graduation of Degree from Government Degree College at Nanganur in Siddipet District, Telangana in 2006.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Before the accomplishment of his Education, Kumaraswamy began his political career by joining the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) which was founded by Atal Bihari Vajpayee (Former Prime Minister of India) and Lal Krishna Advani(Former Deputy Prime Minister of India), and continued rendering services to the people from 2009 as an Active Member of BJP.
Ever since he joined the party he was ordained as the Party Activist of the BJP Party and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
In 2009, He was elected as the 6th Ward Member of Siddannapet by BJP for intending to serve people to address the people’s requirements while also presenting a modest service. For his determination, he was re-elected for the same position of 6th Ward Member of Siddannapet by BJP to discharge his duties only for the good of the people without compromising on the trust placed in him by the party.
Kumaraswamy extended his service and work by accepting the respectable position of Mandal Vice President of Nanganur from BJP to look after the people and the issues they are facing and served with the assigned position and by providing services to the people by satisfying the needs of everyone.
Kumaraswamy takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity, executing his responsibilities by a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, in the year 2018, he was appointed as the Mandal General Secretary of Nanganur by BJP by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
For his perseverance, dedication, and service, Kumaraswamy extended his service work by accepting the position of Mandal President of Nanganur, Siddipet District in 2021 and he has been serving as a volunteer which was assigned and rendered services to many through his kind heart by fulfilling the tasks assigned to him and won the response of the people.
CAREER IN THE COMMUNITY:
He won the admiration of the people by using the responsibilities, duties, and powers assigned to him so that he was honored as the President of Siddannapet Kuruma Sangham in 2001 for the good of the people without jeopardizing the faith placed in him.
Being serving in the assigned positions, Baskar Goud has performed many social and welfare activities for the people. From the moment he began his social life till now he has been using all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare.
- During elections, he actively participates in the door-to-door campaign and works hard to bring in more Democrats to help the candidates win in his community.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meetings and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- Kumaraswamy played a key role by participating in Bike Ralley, Dharnas, and protests for the local and land issues and the justice to the underprivilaged ones.
- He organizes and involves in Minister Party meetings and Booth Committee Meeetings at the mandal level and the district level meetings.
- Kumaraswamy is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- Kumaraswamy actively involved in various social service activities and worked hard to take various schemes of the State and Central Government into public and assisted them to get the benefit.
- During his reign, roads were laid as part of the colony’s development program, as well as repairing damaged roads.
- On the occasion of Birth Anniversaries of the Political Leaders, Kumaraswamy celebtrates the occasion by organizing a Blood donation camp and conduting a Annadanam program at his Locality.
- In order to help the poor in the hospital during emergencies, Kumaraswamy handed over the government-implemented Health Sree cards to them.
- Kumaraswamy continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for the survival and also assisted them during financial crisis.
- He took an active part in ensuring assistance programmes for the impoverished and aiding them in surviving their life.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- Kumaraswamy is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
Services rendered during the pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Kumaraswamy offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Kumaraswamy acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Kumaraswamy responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
నంగునూర్ మండల కేంద్రంలో చనిపోయిన ఆర్మీ జవాన్ల ఆత్మకు శాంతి చేకూరాలని కొవ్వొత్తుల ర్యాలీ నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది
ప్రచారం లో భాగంగా
పార్టీ ఎన్నికల ప్రచారం లో భాగంగా పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ప్రచారంలో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
నంగునూరు PACS లో కోఅపరేటివ్ డైరెక్టర్ లు గా చౌడుచెర్ల వెంకట్రామి రెడ్డి, పప్పు సురేందర్ రెడ్డి, జీడిపెళ్లి రాజినికర్ రెడ్డి ,ముత్తయ్య గారి వెంకటరెడ్డి లు నామినేషన్ వేయడం జరిగింది.
రైతులకు మోడీ ప్రభుత్వం పంట సహాయాన్ని ప్రకటించారు. 5 ఎకరాల లోపు భూమ ఉన్న వారికి 6 వేలు సంవత్సరానికి అందిస్తుంది. దేశ వ్యాప్తంగా రైతుల కళ్ళల్లో ఆనందం
సిద్దన్నపేట లో సంబరాలు జరుపుకుంటున్న బీజేపీ కార్యకర్తలు, రైతులు
గట్ల మల్యాల గ్రామంలో పన్నా ప్రముఖుల మీటింగ్ లో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
వినతి పత్రం అందజేత
తహసీల్దార్ కార్యాలయం నందు ప్రజల సమస్యలను వివరిస్తూ అధికారికి వినతి పత్రమును అందజెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
బీజేపీ పార్టీలో చేరనున్న యువతను సాదరంగా ఆహ్వానిస్తూ కండువ వేసి పార్టీలోకి చేర్చుకోవడం జరిగింది.
దళిత పైన రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వ తీరును ఖండిస్తూ, రైతు వేదికల పేరుతో సామాన్య రైతుల భూమిని దోచుకోవడాని ఖండిస్తూ బీజేపీ నాయకులు ధర్నా చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ అభ్యున్నతి కోసం మరియు పార్టీ అభ్యర్థిని అత్యంత మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించడం కొరకు గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఇంటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను వివరించడం జరిగింది.
దేశ ప్రధాన మంత్రి నరేంద్ర మోడీ గారి చిత్రపటానికి క్షీరాభిషేకం చేస్తున్న బీజేపీ నాయకులు.
దిష్టి బొమ్మ దగ్ధం
ప్రధాన రహదారి పైన దిష్టి బొమ్మను దహనం చేస్తున్న బెదురూ కుమారస్వామి గారు మరియు బీజేపీ నాయకులు.
న్నికల సమయంలో సరైన నాయకుడికి ఓటు వేసి తమ ఓటు హక్కును సద్వినియోగం చేసుకొని భారతీయ పౌరుడిగా బాధ్యతను నిర్వర్తించిన కుమారస్వామి గారు