District General Secretary, Tirupati, Srikalahasti, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Bavuluru Ankaiah is an Indian Politician and District General Secretary from Tirupati of Andhra Pradesh State.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On April 10, 1977, Ankaiah was born to Mr Bavuluru Tirupal Naidu and Mrs Bavuluru Tirupalamma in the village of Kapugunneri Village of Srikalahasti Mandal in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
In 1993, Ankaiah obtained his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School, placed at Srikalahasti, and in 1996, he completed his Intermediate course from Government Junior College in Vanamalapeta.
Later in the year 1999, Ankaiah attained graduation with a degree from SV Degree College at Srikalahasti in Andhra Pradesh.
OCCUPATIONAL LIFE –
Ankaiah enlisted in the Hindi Pandit Training Program (HTP), and in 2017 he earned the title of Distinguished Hindi Teacher. He continued to fulfill his responsibilities as a teacher at the Rayalaseema College in Tirupati, where he generously improved the students’ education and brightened the lives of many students.
Ankaiah hails from an Agricultural family. On the one hand, he was continuing his occupational career (Farming) by sustaining his occupational work continuing from his hereditary. On the other hand, he was handling the family responsibilities.
CAREER IN INC-
Ankaiah was influenced by many political leaders, among them are Late Sri. Rajiv Gandhi and Sri Late YS. Rajasekhara Reddy is prominent. Ankaiah is an ardent follower of the late Chief Minister of AP Sri YS. Rajasekhara Reddy.
Ankaiah commenced his Political career by joining the Indian National Congress Party (INC), which is ruling under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the INC Party Activist and working all the time for the welfare of humankind comprehensively. As a part of INC, Ankaiah expressed keen interest and performed every activity to recognize the respective party.
As he upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, Ankaiah was elected unanimously by the people as a Mandal Youth Leader of Srikalahasti, and he served by concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
In 2011, Ankaiah joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP), founded by the currently designated Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and President of YSRCP, YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Since joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist, working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
His constant attention and pure dedication to service in 2012 led to his promotion to the District General Secretary of Tirupati from YSRCP to promote the proper focus on the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people.
As a Mandal Booth Committee Convenor of Srikalahasti in 2015, he demonstrated his commitment to the people by continuously working for their well-being and college development and striving hard for their benefit.
FAMILY INVOLVEMENT IN POLITICS –
Mrs Ankaiah Neelima joined politics after being inspired by Ankaiah’s political activism. She has followed in her husband’s ways and provided philanthropic services to the public since she first engaged in politics.
For her determination, She was promoted by electing as the MPTC (Mandal Parishad Territorial Constituency) of Srikalahasti from YSRCP to discharge her duties along with Mr Ankaiah from 2014 only for the good of the people without compromising on the trust placed by the party.
In recognition of her continued service in the year 2021, the party not only promoted her to the position of Mandal Vice President from YSRCP of Srikalahasti but also increased his responsibilities to discharge his duties.
With his constant attention and pure dedication to service in 2012, Ankaiah’s brother (Chiranjeevi) joined Active Politics. He led to his promotion to the Mandal Youth Committee Secretary of Srikalahasti from YSRCP to promote the proper focus on the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people.
Ankaiah’s Sister (Rekavathi) joined the YSRCP. She ramped up her service and effort by accepting the prestigious position of Agriculture Market Committee Director of Srikalahasti to provide care for the people and their difficulties, and he worked in that capacity.
- Ankaiah played the leading role and actively participated in Foot March (Padayatra) along with Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy (The present Chief Minister of AP) all over the Constituencies to bring a special status to the party.
- He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the state’s division–separating the state’s Telangana districts into a separate Telangana state.
- In initiatives such as Gadapa Gadapa YSR, Mahesh has always been at the forefront of the people, confronting problems and working for the party’s advancement.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and also the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- Ankaiah fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
Social Activities –
- Ankaiah continues to struggle to abolish the concept of caste and religious distinctions in society and for human equality in all aspects of his life.
- He served the elderly and needy in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Ankaiah conducted Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Bore wells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problem issues.
- He played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- During the wedding, money was given to the families of the underprivileged to help them financially sustain their families.
- Ankaiah is fighting with the government to offer suitable jobs to the jobless, concerned about finding a good job even after graduating from college or university.
Services rendered during the pandemic:
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those impacted by the lockdown during Corona’s first and second waves. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people in distress and offering further assistance to those harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to the teachers affected by the lockdown. Ankaiah distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, meals to the less fortunate, and financial support for them.
- Ankaiah sneaked away to assist people affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need to take precautionary steps to eliminate the Corona Epidemic.
HNO: 3-2, Bavuluru Street, Village: Kapugunneri, Mandal: Srikalahasti, District: Tirupati, Constituency: Srikalahasti, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pincode: 517641
Born in Kapugunneri
From ZP High School, Srikalahasti
From Government Junior College, Vanamalapeta
From SV Degree College, Srikalahasti
Joined in the INC
Mandal Youth Leader
From INC, Srikalahasti
Joined in the YSRCP
District General Secretary
From YSRCP, Tirupati
Mandal Booth Committee Convenor
From YSRCP, Srikalahasti