Bathula Sri Venu
Constituency Leader, Kodigudem, Dwarakatirumala, Gopalapuram, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh
Bathula Sri Venu is the Constituency Leader of Gopalapuram, West Godavari district. He was born on 24th July 1988 to the couple of Nageswar Rao Sathyavathi.
In 2003, Sri Venu earned his Board of Secondary Education from ZPHS, G.Kothapally. He completed Intermediate at AKRG junior college located at Nallajerla. In 2008, Sri Venu attained his Graduation(Degree) from AKRG degree college. He gets into higher education with D.Ed he received his D.Ed from Dhanalaxmi D.Ed college, Tadepalligudem.
In 2009, Sri Venu ran the Business of Poultry. In 2012 and 2015 Venkateshwara Hatcheries Vencobb Chicken awarded him the Best Farmer Award.
A career in Politics:
With the intention of serving people, Sri Venu entered into Active Politics with the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) in 2014. He conducted village-level party meetings. Since the day he joined the party, he’s been a responsible leader who puts the party’s interests ahead of his own.
He become an Party Activist and took part in “Gadapa Gadapa ki YSR” program, he made people aware of YSRCP schemes such as Jagananna Amma Vodi, Jagananna Chedodu, Jagananna Vidya Kanuka, Illa Pattalu, YSR Arogya scheme, YSR Bima, YSR Pension Kanuka, YSR Rythu Bharosa, YSR Sunna Vaddi Pathakam, YSR Vahana Mitra etc. He made the Navaratnalu scheme available to everyone. He gave his contributions to Samaikyandhra Movement, for Special Status, also took part in Y.S Jagan’s, Y.S Sharmila’s Padayatra.
He organized party meetings with his own money and put his effort into the party victory. In 2021, Sri Venu contested for the Sarpanch designation from the Kodigudem village and got 200 majorities but unfortunately, he lost.
Sri Venu associated with Usha Cardiacs and organized heart transplantation camps, blood donation camps, eye camps in Kodigudem village.
Leaders of the YSRCP also claimed that the TDP administration had suffered a loss of Rs 40 lakh while providing no benefit to the people. YSRCP leaders thwart TDP leaders’ attempt to demolish the statue of constitution maker Ambedkar.
- Sri Venu is always at the forefront in doing social service. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- Srinivasapuram Dalit Bahujan leader Sri Venu, under the auspices of public associations, has demanded the arrest of the killers of Dalit youth Muppidi Ravi and justice for Ravi’s family under the Atrocities Act.
- YV Rao Hospital in Kodigudem village, Dwarakathirumala zone organized a medical camp for heart-related diseases under the auspices of local Dalit Bahujan leader Bathula Venu.
- He engaged in programs like Palle Pragati, Harithaharam, and Swachh Bharath and made the surroundings clean.
- Organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people.
- Sri Venu financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- He distributed fruits and blankets in the orphanage and old age homes.
- He has been conducting freedom fighters’ birth and death anniversaries and motivates students by telling them about their sacrifices.
- Distributed stationery things, books to the students and financially supported them with the intention of no student can illiterate due to lack of money.
- Wet and dry garbages were distributed and gave awareness on how to use them.
- Sri Venu informed the villagers about the dangers of plastic use and prohibited its use in the village.
- He educated the villagers on current technology and how to use smartphones.
-Being a YSRCP leader Sri Venu provided his service even during the pandemic period. He distributed essentials, masks, sanitizers to the village and the poor.
-Distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people in the covid-19 lockdown period.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-Sri Venu along with the party leaders honored Municipal staff, the front-line workers who provided a lot of services to the public.
-Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
-Sri Venu put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
-Delivered food, supplements for the covid victims by home delivery.
-Arranged oxygen cylinders for the covid victims where they are being treated.