Vaddera Sangam Town Youth President, Vaddemgunta, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Bathula Brahmam is an Indian Politician and current Vaddera Sangam Town Youth President from Guntur of Andhra Pradesh State.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
On the 24th of August 1988, Brahmam was born to the couple Mr. Bathula Nageshwara Rao and Mrs. Bathula Ramana and resided at Sangadigunta ( Vaddemgunta) in Guntur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
He never believed in any Fancy education, he had a simple educational background as anyone did and in the year 2003, Brahmam acquired his Secondary Board of Education from the ZP High School located at Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS–
Brahmam was influenced by many political leaders, among them Late Sri. Rajiv Gandhi and Late Sri YS. Rajasekhara Reddy is prominent. Among the politicians, Brahmam is an ardent follower of the late Chief Minister of AP Sri YS. Rajasekhara Reddy.
In the year 2010, Brahmam commenced his Political career by joining the Indian National Congress Party (INC) which is ruling under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the INC Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As a part of INC, Brahmam expressed keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
After the death of YS Rajasekhara, Brahmam was debuted into Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) founded by currently designated as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and President of YSRCP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Since the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
His unwavering commitment and true effort on the 02nd of 2020, gained him the position of Town Youth President for Vaddera Sangam from YSRCP and been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the society.
Party Activities –
- He has actively participated in the Dharnas & Rallies organized by the YSRCP Party.
- He engaged in the dharnas, Rallies & Hunger Strikes for the recognition of the respective party.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- He played the main role and actively participated in Foot March(Padayatra) along Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy(The present Chief Minister of AP)to all over the Constituencies to bring a special status to the party.
- He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state.
- Brahmam has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- Many service activities were organized such as food for orphaned children.
- He formed and was involved in many Social Services and organized a Charity Program in the area of Railways Station, General Hospital, and Markets and eradicated hungriness for nearly 200-300 people and gave them fascinated life.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Brahmam fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Brahmam distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
Services Rendered During Dreadful Pandemic COVID-19-
- He supplied masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, while also financial assistance.
- During the covid period, he worked all day (day and night) and looked after the people.
- He is indeed available, notably to the zone’s poorest inhabitants.
- Because self-isolated persons were unable to care for themselves, Brahmam stepped forward to help them by providing basic necessities for a set amount of time while adhering to specified guidelines.
- He has been assisting unemployed people who have lost their employment as a result of the crisis and are in financial distress.
- Brahmam conducted a Corona Virus awareness program and provided specific precautions to avoid the dreadful virus.
- For families who do not even have the essentials to eat at home for the poor family, in the corona infected quarantine along with the corona tablets for them, all the members of the party volunteered to come forward and help each member of the household with a daily supply of essentials directly to their home.
- At the hospital, Brahmam also began offering masks and sanitizers to men suffering from corona deprivation symptoms.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
HNO: 18-42-115, Land Mark: Anjaman High School, Village: Sangadigunta, Mandal : Vaddemgunta, Distrcit: Guntur, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zip Code: 522003
Mobile: 9966702675, 9177593240
Born in Sangadigunta
From ZP High School, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
Joined in the INC
Joined in the YSRCP
Town Youth President
From Vaddera Sangam, YSRCP