Bathina Gopala Rao
YSRCP Party Activist, Pallapu Chamavaram, Rowthulapudi, Prathipadu, Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Bathina Gopala Rao is an Indian Politician and current YSRCP Party Activist from Pallapu Chamavaram of Rowthulapudi Mandal of Andhra Pradesh.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On the 26th of January, 1966, Gopala Rao was born to the couple, Mr Bathina Chinnapalaiah & Mrs Bathina Laxmi and raised in Pallapu Chamavaram of Kakinada district in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In 1983, Gopala Rao obtained his Secondary Board of Education from Raja Ram Bahadur Raja High School, placed at Pithapuram in Kakinada and in 1985, he completed his Intermediate course from Satyadeva Junior College, Annavaram, Andhra Pradesh.
Gopala Rao completed his ITI at Srinivasa ITI College from Pithapuram of Andhra Pradesh and finished it in 1987.
Shortly after receiving his education qualification in 1986, Gopala Rao began his professional career as a Civil Work Inspector from Annavaram Devastanam. Ever since he started, he has handled his family’s Responsibilities.
Gopala Rao began his Political career in 2002 by joining the Telugu Desam Party(TDP), founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu, the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Gopala Rao has been representing the TDP as an Active Leader tributing to the development of society since the day he joined the party by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
With unprecedented confidence in him, in 2002, the party instantaneously handed over the position of ST, SC, BC Cell Mandal President from the TDP. Gopala Rao was desperately carrying out his duties until 2005 without ignoring the party’s trust in him.
After governing the people in the respective party, Gopala Rao joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP), founded by currently designated Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and President of YSRCP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Since joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist, working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of society, and has rendered desperate services to the community.
From the beginning of his political career until the present, he has worked relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the party’s and society’s growth and giving desperate service to society via the posts he has been assigned to.
Party Activities –
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level and Village level meeting at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- During Elections, he actively participated in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Gopala Rao was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention, support them in receiving benefits, and maintain solid and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes. He was attracted to the party’s ideologies and worked for the party.
- Gopala Rao attended the Telugu Mahanadu Sabha by travelling to Hyderabad by bus from Telangana.
Village Developmental Activities-
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and installing CC Cams with his own money.
- Gopala Rao Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare.
- As a part of environmental protection, he has taken an active role by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and casting the plants in the village.
- Gopala Rao sneaked aside to help those impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the needy, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitisers, food to the impoverished, and financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need to adopt prudent measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the villagers’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
- Gopala Rao honoured and presented a shawl to the news reporters, Police Men by congratulating them for keeping the positive news going by continuing their
- responsibilities without endangering their lives during the pandemic during the lockdown.