Bathala Prasad Yadav
YSRCP Party Activist, Village Secretariat Volunteer,Pothulapalli ,Thondur, YSR Kadapa, Pulivendula, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Bathala Prasad Yadav is an Indian Politician and current YSRCP Party Activist & Village Secretariat Volunteer from Pothulapalli Village of YSR Kadapa District, Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION-
On the 09th of September 19982, Prasad Yadav was born to the couple Mr. Bathala Bala Ganganna Yadav and Mrs. Bathala Laxmamma in the village of Pothulapalli of YSR Kadapa district in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2000, Prasad acquired his Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School located at Kamalapuram Village in Sangameshwaram, Andhra Pradesh. Later he holds an undergraduate from Government Junior College Situated at Pothulapalli in YSR Kadapa.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
In 2005, Prasad commenced his political career by joining the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) founded by currently designated as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh and President of YSRCP YS Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Since the date of joining, he has been working incredibly as a YSRCP Party Activist working hard for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the society, and has rendered desperate services to society.
In the following year, he was promoted as the Ward Member for 09th Ward of Pothulapalli after receiving control and carrying out all operations as his dedication to the welfare of the people and by carrying out his full compliance with a code of conduct, as well as for the privilege of recognition.
Prasad was designated as the Village Secretariat Volunteer from Pothulapalli in 2019 to serve the people in all ways by working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
After grabbing power and carrying out each activity as his obligation for the well-being of the people, he extends his service, thinking about the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with activities for the Society’s advancement.
- Prasad is a Party Activist. He is actively involved in the programs organized by the Party. He conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the Party.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- He played the main role and actively participated in Foot March(Padayatra) along Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy(The present Chief Minister of AP)to all over the Constituencies to bring a special status to the party.
- He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state.
Village Developmental Activities-
> Development Activities–
He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Digging of Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare.
Social & Welfare Activities-
- Prasad has been involved in a range of local activities, including distributing meals to the elderly and orphan children and giving mineral water to the villages.
- He fulfills his tasks while also looking out for the welfare of the village’s and zone’s residents by addressing water, sanitation, and any other small issues that may occur.
- He supported the communities elderly and poor residents by providing them with basic needs and aiding them through times of financial distress.
- Throughout the occasion, other humanitarian activities were planned, including blankets for beggars, clothes for the homeless, meals for orphaned children, and Note Books & Textbooks for the students in YSR Kadapa District.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. Prasad distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- Prasad sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
- During the corona boom, Prasad held a dharna thinking about the life of the students stating that it is not appropriate to endanger the lives of children by conducting final exams of SSC and Intermediate.
HNO: 3/4A, Village: Pothulapalli, Mandal: Thondur, District: YSR Kadapa, Constituency: Pulivendula, State: Andhra Pradesh, Zip Code: 516401
Born in Pothulapalli
Thondur, Andhra Pradesh
From ZP High School, Kamalapuram
From Government Junior College, Pothulapalli
Joined in the YSRCP
For 9th Ward, from YSRCP, Pothulapalli
Village Secretariat Volunteer
From YSRCP, Pothulapalli