Basaveswara Kumar Royal
Pilligundlu, Rolla, Madakasira, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, Janasena
Basaveswara Kumar Royal is an Indian Politician belonging to the Janasena Party. He is a prominent Janasena leader with plenty of experience in the political field. He is currently serving as the Mandal General Secretary of Rolla, Anantapur district. He was a young dynamic leader who has great leadership values. He followed Simplicity, Fairness, and Transparency through his Political Career.
Born and Education:
On 3rd March 1991, Basaveswara Kumar was born to the couple Ramappa and Laxmamma in Pilligundlu village.
In 2006, Basaveswara Kumar completed his schooling at ZP high school. In 2008, He earned his Intermediate from Gupta junior college.
Apart from his Political Career Basaveswara Kumar also balances his life as a Businessman.
A career in Politics:
Basaveswara Kumar has always been passionate and enthusiastic about serving and assisting those in need. He volunteered his services to the public as a teenager. His emphasis on social service led him to pursue a career in politics.
Basaveswara Kumar officially entered Politics with the Janasena Party in 2016.
Jana Sena Party(JSP) is an Indian regional political party based in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, India. It was founded by Tollywood actor and politician Pawan Kalyan on 14 March 2014. Jana Sena means “People’s Army”. The motto of the party is “fight for the rights of each and every common person”.
The main goal of JanaSena is to question any type of corruption in government functioning and organizations and to protect the basic rights of people.
→ Social consciousness without caste
→ Politics without religious discrimination
→ Reverence for linguistic diversity
→ Protection of our traditions and culture
→ Nationalism without neglecting regional aspirations
→ Relentless fight against corruption
→ The progress that preserves the environment
Basaveswara Kumar becomes the Party Activist of Janasena. He follows Janasena Party principles and ideologies. He took part in all Movements and Dharnas for the welfare of the party and was recognized as a key strategist for being instrumental in successfully working as a party activist.
In 2021, Basaveswara Kumar was appointed and working as Mandal General Secretary of Rolla, Anantapur district.
On the occasion of his appointment as Mandal General Secretary, Basaveswara Kumar said that he would work to the best of his ability with the aim of Janasena Party victory and swore that he would move forward with the aim of the party’s welfare. He extended his heartiest congratulations to the party officials for electing him as the Mandal General Secretary.
- Basaveswara Kumar is always at the forefront in doing social service. He gave his helping hand in his unique ways.
- During his reign, many development activities have been implemented such as laying roads, setting up water tanks, clearance of drainage issues, power supply, etc.
- As a part of Environmental Protection, he has taken an active role by participating in the Palle Pragathi and Clean and green by casting the plants in the village.
- He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- He conducts awareness of voting by telling that Exercising the right to vote is one of the most important duties of a citizen in a democracy. He motivates people by saying such things.
- On the occasion of Birth, Death Anniversaries of the Political Leaders, Basaveswara Kumar conducted blood donations, eye camps.
- In order to help the poor in the hospital during emergencies, Basaveswara Kumar handed over the government-implemented Health Sree cards to them.
- As a part of Haritha Haram, massive plantation programs were taken up and distributed Plants to the village people.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- Basaveswara Kumar informed the villagers about the dangers of plastic use and prohibited its use in the village.
- He educated the villagers on current technology and how to use smartphones.
Basaveswara Kumar’s effort during the Pandemic:
-Pandemic hit the people’s lives very badly. Ordinary people could not survive during the Covid crisis
-As a responsible leader Basaveswara Kumar gave his contribution even during the covid time.
-In the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them.
-He provided food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially.
-Provided annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis.
-Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
-He financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits.
-Basaveswara Kumar put his effort to serve people even during the covid second wave. He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
-Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and about the effects of the virus.
-The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
-Delivered food, supplements for the covid victims by home delivery.