Barpati Srikanth Ravan
Constituecy Leader, Kandukur, Gundlapally, Nalgonda, Devarakonda, Telangana, BSP
Barpati Srikanth Ravan is an Indian Politician of BSP and Constituency Leader of Devarakonda in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life and Education:
On the 18th of June 1995, Barpati Srikanth Ravan was born to a couple Mr. Barpati Venkataiah and Mrs: Barpati Alivelu resided in the village of Kandukur in Gundlapally in Nalgonda District.
In the year 2011, Barpati Srikanth Ravan acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Kandukur in Gundlapally Mandal and completed his Intermediate from Government polytechnic Junior College located at Nalgonda District.
He Pursing his Graduation from Sahithi Degree College located at Devarakonda.
Soon after accomplishing his education, Barpati Srikanth Ravan started his career by started doing as a Private Employee, and ever since he started the profession he simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
A career in Politics:
Having been greatly motivated by the effort and services offered to the people by the Kalvakunlta Chandra Sekhar Rao, the current Chief Minister of the State of Telangana, Srikanth Ravan started his political career in 2013 by becoming a member of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS).
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the Village Youth Leader of Kandukur in 2014, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
In the year 2019, Srikanth Ravan contested as 3rd Ward Member in the Village of Kandukur in Gundlapally Mandal at Nalgonda District.
Later, In the year 2021, Srikanth Ravan switched from TRS to Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) which is formed mainly to represent Bahujans ( Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Castes) with great zeal and the desire to serve the people in a better way.
His unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Active Leader in Kandukur in 2021 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
Srikanth Ravan was credited for having successfully carried out the responsibility of being Mandal Leader of Gundlapally Mandal at Nalgonda District in the year 2021.
His ongoing dedication and true attention gained him the elected position of Constituency Leader of Devarakonda from BSP in 2021, and he has since served the welfare of society by carrying out his duties properly and by the rules and regulations.
From the moment he was given the positions till now he has been using all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare and briefly outlining and following the rules and regulations for the betterment of the party as well as the welfare of the people.
Srikanth Ravan was a Telangana Activist, During Telangana Movement i.e., from 2004-2014, Srikanth Ravan played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
- Srikanth has been working on the idea of Dr.B.R Ambedkar and Kanshiram, and many of the party’s programs were successful under the guidance of former Telangana IPS officer R. S. Praveen Kumar, and many of the programs under their direction were successful.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- During Telangana Movement, Srikanth played an active role and fought for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form Telangana as a separate State He lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
- Srikanth is actively involved in the programs organized by the BSP. He conveyed and explained to the people the greatness of the Party all over the constituency.
- Srikanth also carries forward organizing BSP Cader camps and holding meetings to discuss the functions and Performance of the BSP and if anyone in the village encounters any problem, Srikanth will be at the forefront of the problem.
- Every Year On the occasion of Dr. B.R. Ambedhkar and Kansiram’s Birth and Death Anniversaries, Srikanth Celebrates the occasion by recalling the services he provided to the nation.
- As Pension money from the government is to support old age people and the handicapped to make ends meet but circumstances related to pensions were cleared by providing pensions to the respective holders.
- He is fulfilling his responsibilities to help the disabled in all ways in terms of organization.
- Srikanth has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- Srikanth has participated in a variety of community activities in the village, including supplying meals to the elderly and orphan children, as well as delivering mineral water to the villagers.
- He provided financial and humanitarian assistance to the victims of fires in the villages, who had been assaulted by the fires themselves.
- Srikanth was primarily concerned with issues about students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship grants, and he worked tirelessly to ensure that scholarships were awarded to students as soon as possible.
- He served the elderly and needy people in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and by assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- Many service activities, such as blankets for beggars, clothing for the destitute, and meals for orphaned children, were planned during the event.
- He fights for the people’s concerns and the welfare of the people, and many of the colony’s development plans have been a resounding success as a result of his efforts.
- In case of any problems with the land of the SC, ST, and BC people, he remained the Advocate he had acquired in his professional career and argued cases and handed over the lands to them.
- Srikanth came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period. Srikanth came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- Srikanth also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- Dharna was held and protests were demonstrated in support of the reopening of government and residential schools that had been shuttered as a result of the corona.
H.No: 1-45/A, Landmark: Near Primary School, Village: Kandukur, Mandal: Gundlapally, District: Nalgonda, Constituency: Devarakonda, State: Telangana, Post: Kandukur, Pincode: 508258.
Mobile No: 9948999554.
Bio-Data of Mr. Barpati Srikanth Ravan
Name: Barpati Srikanth Ravan
Father: Mr. Barpati Venkataiah
Mother: Mrs. Barpati Alivelu
Present Designation: Constituency Leader
Education Qualification: Finished Graduation
Permanent Address: Kandukur, Gundlapally, Nalgonda, Devarakonda, Telangana
Contact No: 9948999554.
“Successful leaders see the opportunities in every difficulty rather than the difficulty in every opportunity.”
నిత్యావసరమైన సరుకులు పంపిణి
పార్టీ నాయకులు అందరూ కలిసి కరోనా టైం లో పేద ప్రజలకు నిత్యావసరమైన సరుకులు పంపిణి సీగేయడం జరిగింది.
Born in Kandukur
Gundlapally, Nalgonda, Devarakonda, Telangana
Studied SSC Standard
From Zilla Parishad High School located at Kandukur in Gundlapally Mandal
Joined in TRS
Village Youth Leader
From Governemnt polytechnic Junior College located at Nalgonda District.
Joined in BSP
Of Gundlapally Mandal at Nalgonda District