9th Ward Member, Sanivada, Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh, YSRCP
Bantupalli Satyanarayana is an Indian politician and current Ward Member for 9th Ward from Sanivada of Srikakulam in the respective state of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION-
On the 10th of August 1978, Satyanarayana was born in Sanivada village of Srikakulam District in the state of Andhra Pradesh to the couple Mr. Satyanarayana Kalidasu & Mrs. Mugatamma.
In the year 1993, he received his higher board of education from ZP High School resided at Ampolu, Srikakulam. Further, in 1995, he went on undergraduate from government men’s college located at Srikakulam.
EARLY CAREER IN PROFESSIONAL-
Satyanarayana began his early professional career after getting his undergraduate with strong objectives and commitments, he worked for 3 years as a Driver for (MLA Pustababu Rao) and sustaining his occupational work.
He served as a Personal Secretary for HS Brahma (IAS) for four years with his everlasting dedication and genuine determination.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
In the year 2018, he has been appointed in the designations as Srisahana Sangam Secretary & Ambedkar Yojana Sangam Secretary to serve the people in all ways by leading himself to when they were in difficulty and his pure sense of humor turned him into a great man with humanity.
Satyanarayana was influenced by many political leaders, among them are Late Sri. Rajiv Gandhi and Late Sri Y. S. Rajasekhar Reddy are prominent. Among the current politicians, Satyanarayana is an ardent follower of Chief Minister of AP Sri Y. S. Jagan Mohan Reddy.
Satyanarayana began his Political career in 2021 by joining the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) founded by the Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy current chief Minister of the State Andhra Pradesh and worked as a Party Activist.
Satyanarayana contested for the admirable position in 2021, and the party entrusted him with the position of Ward Member for 9th Ward with the majority of 73 votes attributable to his dedication to the work.
Social & Welfare Activities-
- Satyanarayana has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Satyanarayana fight over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Satyanarayana distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
Services Rendered During the Pandemic COVID-19-
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Satyanarayana offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Satyanarayana acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, he responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- During the corona epidemic, medicines were distributed free of charge, raising awareness of the need to be careful before contracting corona disease.
Satyanarayana after being settled in his career he happily engaged and married the Sulochana Rani on the date of 6th-May-2001. These ethnic couple has settled in a happy life.
పర్యావరణాన్ని శుభ్రంగా ఉంచడం వలన క్రిమి కీటకాల వ్యాధుల నుండి బయట పడవచ్చు అని గ్రామస్థులను ప్రోత్సహించి ప్రతి ఒక్కరు వారి యొక్క పరిసరాలను శుభ్రంగా ఉంచుకునేలా గారు వ్యవహరించాడు..
పూజ్యనియుడు గౌరవనియుడు DR B.R అంబేడ్కర్ గారి జయంతిని పురస్కరించుకొని సామాజిక విప్లవ జోహార్లు తెలుపుతూ వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది. ఈ కార్యక్రమంలోసత్యనారాయణ గార మరియు తదితరులు పాల్గొని నివలుళు అర్పించారు…