BSP Assembly President, Adoni, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, BSP.
Bantupalli Jayaraj is the BSP Assembly President of Adoni in Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION:
Jayaraj was born on 30th June 1970 to the Couple Bantupalli Balaswamy and Uligamma and raised up in Adoni Village of Kurnool District.
In the year 1987, Jayaraj studied his Secondary Board of Education from St.Anthony’s High School loctated at Adoni.
He completed his Undergraduation in 1989 from St. Mary’s Junior College resided at Kurnool.
EARLY POLITICAL CAREER:
In the Year 1990, Shortly after accomplishment of his Education, Jayaraj began his Political Career on entering the Indian National Congress, (often called the Congress Party).
As soon as Jayraj entered politics, He served as the Village Leader by desperately carrying out the duties assigned to him without heeding the trust placed on him by the party.
Since the day, he joined the Party, he has been served for the INC and doing his part for the betterment of the society by carrying out his duties properly and following the rules amd regulations of the party.
After providing his sense of service to the people in 2000 he swapped the political Party from INC to Bahujan Samaj Party(BSP) and worked as an Active Member by rendering service to the people irrespective of their Caste, Race, Gender, and Religion.
In view of the efforts being made for the development of the party, In the year 2009, the party offered him the post of Assembly Incharge of Adoni by discharging his duties by being very cautious during performing the activities of the Party.
For his constant dedication and efforts for the welfare of the peoiple, he upgraded his Position in 2014 to Assembly Secretary of Adoni of Kurnool District to exhibit services to the people.
He won the admiration of the party and the people by using the responsibilities, duties, and powers assigned to him. So that was designated with the honourable position of Assembly President of Adoni in 2015 only for the good of the people without compromising on the trust placed in him.
From the moment he was given the position till now he has been using all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare and briefly outlining and following the rules and regulations for the betterment of the party as well as the welfare of the people.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- Jayaraj is actively involved in the programs organized by the Party.
- He conveyed and explained to the people about the greatness of the Party in all over the constituency.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Jayaraj will be at the forefront of the problem.
- Jayaraj is not limited to his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
- Jayaraj has put Much effort has been made to motivate the people from the weaker sections of the society by fighting for them.
- He was looking to make government schemes easier for those who qualify in the village.
- To the Bahujan people, he worked hard with his authority to ensure that the schemes approved by the government were in time for them.
- Jayaraj, with the help of his villagers and party members, went on strike to demand the formation of the Adoni zone as a district.
- Even if we have only one vote for the right leader and it is entirely in our hands to see that governance is done properly, Jayaraj will conduct awareness programs during the election to explain the importance of the vote.
- Jayaraj has been supporting inter-caste marriages in the village as he supports inter-caste marriages.
- In today’s society, Jayaraj is fighting hard against the injustices that are being inflicted on girls and for the need to see justice done to them.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- Jayaraj is not limited his servies to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- Through the BSP party, Jayaraj has been installing street lights in his village, paving dividers, paving roads, eliminating drainage problems, alleviating power shortage and solving water problems.
- As Pension money from the government is to support old age people and the handicapped to make ends meet but cirucmstances related to pensions were cleared by providing pensions to the respective holders.
- He is fulfilling his responsibilities to help the disabled in all ways in terms of organization.
- Jayaraj has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drinages and every minute problem to the individual.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for the survival and also assisted them during financial crisis.
- Since no one had focused on fresh water issues for a long time, Jayaraj came forward and solved the water problems.
- Many of the colony’s development programs were a resounding success.
- Every year a blood donation camp and a medical camp are set up in the colony and medicines are provided free of cost to those in need.
- He always stood by the people of the colony. He does his part to help those in need.
- Clean and Green was aimed to increase green cover and improve sanitation in villages. As a part of Cleanliness, massive plantation programs were taken up and power supply has improved.
- Besides taking up sanitation works, debris of ruined houses/buildings were removed as part of the Environmental Protection. Removal of stagnant water, filling potholes on the roads, and weeding out wild plants, were also part of the programme.
During the First Wave of Corona:
- Jayaraj came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Jayaraj came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
During the Second wave of Corona:
- Jayaraj distributed fruits and vegetabels to the Villagers who are suffering due to pandemic.
- He created awareness by explaining about the corna virus spread which lead to a great loss to the earth.
- He provided food packets and water bottels to the roadside and the poor people.
- Jayaraj also provided free masks and sanitizers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.