Banothu Pandu Naik
Social Media Chief Secretary, Donabanda Thanda Village, Mattampally Mandal, Suryapet District, Huzurnagar ,Telangana, TRS
Banothu Pandu Naik is an Indian Politician of TRS and Social Media Chief Secretary of Donabanda Thanda Village, Mattampally Mandal, Suryapet District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life And Education:
On 11th September 1991, Pandu Naik was born to the couple of Mr: Chandru Naik and Mrs: Diniki in the Donabanda Thanda Village Village, Mattampally Mandal, Suryapet District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Pandu Naik acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Mattampally in the year 2006 and completed his Intermediate from Sneha junior College located at Kodad in the year 2008.
He finished his Graduation from EV Reddy Degree College located at Kotada in the year 2011 and acquired his B.Ed from Srinidhi B.Ed College at Hyderabad in the year 2014.
Banothu Pandu Naik began his Professional Career and started working as a Reporter, and ever since he started the profession he has simulteneously handled his family responsibilities.
Career in Politics:
In the year 2012, Banothu Pandu began his Political Career by entering the Indian National Congress (INC) often called a Congress Party to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
As a part of INC, Bhagavanth expresses keen interest and performs every activity as a Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
In the year 2018, Pandu Naik switched from INC to Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) as he was highly inspired by the party founder Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao’s sense of work during the Telangana Movement.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind by citing code of conduct and disciplinary issues.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the Social Media Chief Secretary of Donabanda Thanda from TRS in 2021 to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
During Telangana Movement, Pandu Naik played an active role and fought for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State and He lent great support to the Telangana Statehood
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Pandu Naik will be at the forefront of the problem and he is not limited to his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
- Pandu Naik has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
- Pandu Naik came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Pandu Naik came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
Village: Donabanda Thanda , Mandal: Mattampally, District: Suryapet, Constituency: Huzurnagar, State: Telangana, Zipcode: 508204
Mobile No: 9000217724.
ప్రజల సమస్యలను సంభందిత అధికారికి వివరిస్తూ మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా వినతి పత్రాన్ని అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
వినతి పత్రం అందించిన ఐక్యవేదిక అధ్యక్షులు
సారా నెపం తో హత్య చెయ్యబడ్డ “సక్రి బాయి ” కుటుంబానికి వెంటనే న్యాయం జరగాలని “నల్గొండ SP ఆఫిస్ ” ముట్టడి అనంతరం వినతి పత్రం అందించిన ఐక్యవేదిక అధ్యక్షులు -డా రాజ్ కుమార్ యాదవ్ మరియు నల్గొండ లైవ్ నాయకులు .
రక్తదానం చేసిన సందర్భంలో
రక్తదానం చేసిన సందర్భంలో
News Paper Clippings
Born in Donabanda Thanda
Mattampally Mandal, Suryapet District, Huzurnagar
Zilla Parishad High School, Mattampally
Sneha junior College, Kodad
EV Reddy Degree College, Kotada
Join in INC
Srinidhi B.Ed College, Hyderabad
Join in TRS
Social Media Chief Secretary