Banothu Jagan Nayak
NSUI Youth President, Party Activist, AITF Mandal Youth President, Mattampally, Suryapet, Huzurnagar, Telangana, INC
Banothu Jagan Nayak is an Indian Politician and current NSUI Youth President from Pata Donabanda Thanda village, Mattampally Mandal of the Indian state of Telangana.
Early Life & Education :
Jagan Nayak was born on the 14th of January 1997, in Pata Donabanda Thanda Village of Suryapet in the Indian state of Telangana to the couple Mr. Banothu Linga and Mrs.Banothu Saidi.
In the Year 2012, Jagan Nayak acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Krishnaveni High School located at Huzurnagar in Telangana and completed his intermediate course at New Generation College at Huzurnagar in 2015.
In 2018, he Acquired a Graduation with a degree from Shanthi Nikethan Degree College and resided in Miryalaguda, Telangana.
Early Career in Politics :
Jagan Nayak commenced his Political career by joining the Indian National Congress Party (INC) in the year 2015.
He is influenced by the politicians like YS. Rajasekhara Reddy, Uthham Kumar reddy, Revanth Reddy. Jagan Nayak is an ardent follower of the late Chief Minister of AP Sri YS. Rajasekhara Reddy.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the INC Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of the Public. As a part of INC, Jagan Nayak expressed keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
In 2019 he joined AITF (All India Tribal Federation) and rendered his services for the welfare of Tribal Fedaration.
He ramped up his service and effort by accepting the position of Mandal Youth President for AITF 2019, to provide care for the people and the difficulties they face, and he worked in that capacity.
In 2020, Jagan Nayak entered NSUI (National Students’ Union of India) and carried out all operations as his dedication to the welfare of the people.
He won the Student’s respect by upholding the promises, duties, and powers bestowed upon him. As a consequence, in 2020 he was elected as NSUI Youth President.
Jagan Nayak showed his commitment by constantly working for the Students, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
- Jagan Nayak continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Jagan Nayak offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people. Jagan Nayak will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- He took an active part in ensuring assistance programs for the impoverished and aiding them in surviving their life.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid-19:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Jagan Nayak offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Jagan Nayak acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Jagan Nayak responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
రైతు సంఘర్షణ సభ విజయవంతం చేయాలని కోరుతున్నా బానోతు జగన్ నాయక్ గారు..
రేవంత్ రెడ్డి గారిని కలిసిన బానోత్ జగన్ నాయక్.
ఉత్తమ్ కుమార్ రెడ్డి గారిని కలిసి పౌష్పమాలతో సత్కరించిన బానోత్ జగన్ నాయక్ గారు.