Banoth Vashanth Rao
Party Activist, Kuntala, Neradigonda, Adilabad, Boath, Telangana, TRS.
Banoth Vashanth Rao is an Author and an Indian Politician of TRS and a Party Activist of Kuntala Village in Adilabad District, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 06th of August 1985, Vashanth Rao was born to the couple Mr. Banoth Baliram and Mrs. Banoth Fararengan Bhai and resided in the village of Kuntala in Neradigonda Mandal of Adilabad District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2004, Vashanth Rao acquired his Secondary Board of Education from APH Boys School at Utnoor and completed his Intermediate course from APTWRJC at Utnoor in 2007.
He attained his graduation of Degree from KLR Degree college at Palvancha in 2010 and finished his Bachelor of Physical Education from Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University in 2013.
Vashanth Rao hails from an Agricultural family. On the one hand, he was continuing his occupational career(Farming) by sustaining his occupational work continuing from his hereditary, and on the other hand, he was handling the family responsibilities.
In the year 2015, Vashanth Rao turned into Professional 2015 as an Author of Kuntala Waterfalls Charita Book and officially published under the auspicious presence and the hands of Telangana State Chief Minister Kalvakuntla Chandra Sekhar Rao.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Vashanth Rao joined active politics in the year 2015 through the Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) as he was highly inspired by the party founder Kalvakuntla Chandrashekar Rao’s sense of work during the Telangana Movement.
During the Period of general elections in 2019, Vashanth Rao contested for the position of MPTC but the position has been vacated due to less difference in the Voting percentage.
As being a part of TRS, Vashanth Rao expresses keen interest and performs every activity as Party Activist by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
Party and Social Activities:
- He handed over the Kalyan Lakshmi Cheques to the married people. In case of an accident in his village, Vashanth Rao provided Arogya sree cards and helps them by providing Rs.5000/- for the treatment.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards for in the village.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension and also the problems of Ration Card and Health card of the villagers and distributes Handicapped certificated to the disabled people.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying CC Roads, Digging Borewells, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance Drainage systems, and Solving water Problems.
- He strived hard to reach Dalita bandu for all SC eligible families as 100% grant/subsidy to establish suitable income-generating schemes as per their choice.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- During Telangana Movement, Vashanth Rao played an active role and fought for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form Telangana as a separate State He lent great support to the Telangana Statehood Movement by providing intellectual support.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Vashanth Rao will be at the forefront of the problem and he is not limited to his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
- Vasanth Rao has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
- With the association of the TRS, National Leaders’ anniversaries have been celebrated by remembering the services they rendered for the nation.
- Vashanth Rao came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Vashanth Rao came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
“Leadership cannot just go along to get along. Leadership must meet the moral challenge of the day.”
-Banoth Vashanth Rao
బోత్ శాసనసభ్యులు రాథోడ్ బాపురావు గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి శాలువాతో సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది.
దళిత బంధు ప్రక్రియోల్ భాగంగా కుంతలా గ్రామాన్ని ఎన్నుకున్న ఎమ్మెల్యే రాథోడ్ బాపురావు గారిని గ్రామ ప్రజలు అభినందించారు.
ఆదిలాబాద్ డీసీసీబీ చైర్మన్ గారిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
2015 సంవత్సరంలో, వసంతరావు 2015లో కుంతల జలపాతాల చరిత్ర పుస్తక రచయితగా మారారు మరియు తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర ముఖ్యమంత్రి కల్వకుంట్ల చంద్రశేఖర్ రావు చేతుల మీదుగా అధికారికంగా ప్రచురించబడింది.
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా గెలిచిన విద్యార్థులకు 500 నగదు బహుమతి ఇవ్వడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర మహబూబ్ నగర్ నియోజకవర్గ ఎమ్మెల్యేమరియు క్రీడాశాఖ మంత్రి శ్రీనివాస్ గౌడ్ గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.