Ex-Sarpanch, Chinnanagaram, Nallikudur, Mahabubabad, Telangana, INC.
Banoth Balu is an Indian Politician and Ex-Sarpanch of Chinnanagaram Village in Mahabubabad District from the Political Party INC.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
Balu was born on the 04th of June 1993, to the couple Mr. Banoth Hema and Mrs. Banoth Rajamma and was raised in the village of Chinnanagaram in Nallikudur Mandal of Mahabubabad District of the Indian state of Telangana.
In the year 2008, Balu acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Sahithi High School at Thorrur and completed his Undergraduate course of HEC in 2011 from Mahathma Junior College in Thorrur.
He attained his Graduation with a degree of B.A. in 2015 from Hyderabad Central University located at Hyderabad of Telangana.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
After the accomplishment of his education, Balu began his Political career in 2012 by joining the Indian National Congress (INC) Party which was founded by the Dadabhai Naroji and headed by Sonia Gandhi, with the purpose of addressing the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind.
During the elections in 2014, Balu contested for the position of Sarpanch but the position has been lost due to 120 number votes difference against the opposition candidate.
Yet he continued to render his selfless service to the people without any deficit and performed every activity conducted by the Party and worked hard for the growth and development of the INC in the Society.
Again in the 2019 poll, He contested for the same position i.e., Sarpanch for Chinnanagaram Village in Nallikudur Mandal but due to less difference in vote percentage (98 votes), the position has been defeated.
Despite his lack of political affiliation, he never failed to provide his unwavering humanitarian services to the villagers and the villagers.
- He offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people. Balu will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and also the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- Every year he Distributed books, pens, and clothes to poor children for their higher education and also helped them financially for their bright future.
- Ration card related problems have been solved who are struggling with the shortage of essential commodities provided by their government with ration card problem.
- Balu conducted the Swachh Bharat Program with the slogan “One step towards cleanliness” to concentrate on improving cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, workplaces, and households.
- Balu has taken an active interest in environmental preservation by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and casting the plants in the community.
- Under the auspicious of higher authority, Balu handed over the labor cards to the beneficiaries.
- With the help of CM relief funds, many development activities and welfare activities have been performed for the welfare of the people as well as the village.
– Balu Distributed Vegetables and food to the poor and needy people in the Village.
– During the first and second waves of Corona, Balu offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
– He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
– For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
సేద్యంలోన్న పోడు బూములన్నిటికి పట్టాలివ్వాలని రైతుల పైన అక్రమ కేసులను వేధింపులను ఆపు చెయ్యాలని నిరాసన వ్యక్తం చేస్తూ ర్యాలీ చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
ములుగు అసెంబ్లీ నియోజకవర్గ ఎమ్మెల్యే దాసరి అనసూయ అలియాస్ సీతక్క గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
కార్మిక కార్డుల పంపిణీ
చిన్ననాగారం గ్రామంలో లబ్దిదారులకు కార్మిక కార్డులను అందచేస్తున్న కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ నాయకుడు బానోత్ బాలు గారు.