Banoth Babu Naik
Mandal Working President,Gol Thanda, Ananthagiri, Suryapet, Telangana, Kodad, Telangana, INC.
Banoth Babu Naik is an Indian Politician and Mandal Working President of Ananthagiri in Suryapet District from the Political Party INC.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
In the year 1976, Babu Naik was born to the couple Mr. Banoth Padsha and Mrs. Banoth Mangli in the village of Gol Thanda in Ananthagiri Mandal of Suryapet District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Babu Naik completed his Education by acquiring his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Ananthagiri of Suryapet.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Babu Naik has been determined to serve the people since childhood. The determination he took made him join active politics in the year 1999 through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Ever since he was joined the party he ordained as the Party Activist of the TDP Party and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare and gaining immense admiration from the people.
Because of the efforts being made for the development of the party, In the same year, he was elected by the people as the 3rd Ward Member of Gol Thanda in Ananthagiri Mandal from TDP and discharged his duties by being very cautious during performing the activities of the Party.
After being served in the respective party, Babu Naik joined the Indian National Congress (INC) Party which was founded by the Dadabhai Naroji and headed by Sonia Gandhi, with the purpose of addressing the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
Ever since he was joined the party he ordained as the Party Activist of INC Party and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare and gaining immense admiration from the people.
He extended his service and was elected by the people for the respectable position of Village President of Gol Thanda in Ananthagiri Mandal from INC in 2003 to look after the people and the issues they are facing and served with the assigned position.
After governing, the people with the assigned position, Babu Naik increased his work ethic by electing the position of Village Sarpanch of Gol Thanda from INC in 2006 to promote the right perspective towards the need of the people by doing his part to alleviate the hardships faced by the people.
Babu Naik actively participated in the Telangana movement for the separation of Telangana from Andhra Pradesh and to form the Telangana as a separate State. During Telangana Movement, and played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
For dedication towards the work and service, the party allowed him as the Mandal Party Member of Ananthagiri from INC to continue his duties and serve people all the way.
In the year 2019, After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, Babu Naik was appointed as the Mandal Working President of Ananthagiri in Suryapet from INC by doing his part to mitigate the difficulties experienced by people.
FAMILY PARTICIPATION IN POLITICS:
Babu Naik has been accustomed to leadership qualities since childhood as his ancestors worked in politics. As he has a respectable level in politics, Babu Naik’s family has been ideal for him to provide continuous services to the people.
During the Local Body Elections in 2011, Banoth Mangli the Mother of Banoth Babu Naik was contested and elected by the people as the Sarpanch for the Gol Thanda Village in Suryapet District from INC to look after the welfare of the people in the zone.
Dharavath Dhanalakshmi joined politics after being inspired by Babu Naik’s political activism. She has been following in her father’s ways and providing altruistic services to the public since she first engaged in politics.
For her determination, She was promoted by electing as the ZPTC for Kodad District from INC to discharge her duties along with Mr. Babu Naik from 2014 only for the good of the people without compromising on the trust placed by the party.
Babu Naik’s small daughter joined in the active politics on following the services by his father to the people, with an intention to serve the people she was elected as the Sarpanch of Gol Thanda in 2019 from INC by providing services to the people by satisfing the requirements of everyone who appealed to her for assistance.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, Village level meetings at his own cost and delivered speeches by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders and also took part in Party membership Programs.
- Babu Naik with INC leaders staged a Maha Dharna, appealing to the central government to declare its stance on the procurement of grain just so appropriate justice can be granted to the farmers.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- The greatness of Sonia Gandhi was propagated from house to house that the state of Telangana was made possible by Sonia Gandhi and the complications under the Indiramma Housing Schemes were resolved by sanctioning the lands to the holders.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers and organizing awareness programs to educate farmers on loans from banks and crop yields.
- Babu Naik participated in a dharna which was held at Delhi demanding that black laws be repealed and he was arrested during the dharna.
- Babu Naik and all the party leaders held a dharna together to protest against the illegal demolition of the houses of poor people.
- For the hefty price of the crops grown by the farmer, Babu Naik worked hard for the welfare of the farmers during his reign.
- He is a staunch opponent of anti-corruption efforts. He said that gaining money via corruption is a disgrace to our nation and that such money is similar to scrap paper. He also stated that individuals who make money through corruption do not deserve to be respected by their peers in society.
- Many party meetings were held to guarantee the continuous improvement of the Party and the community and awareness initiatives have been established to keep the youth at the forefront of the effort to just provide service.
- He fought for the immediate reduction of inflated petrol and diesel rates as the skyrocketing petrol and diesel costs would cause a lot of trouble for the common man.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- Babu Naik in exchange for a substantial fee for the commodities produced by the farmer, strove tirelessly to improve a lot of the farmers throughout his reign.
- He worked for the development of wards and villages up to the value of Rs 2 crore and launched a number of development activities to position the village as a Sarpanch in terms of growth and development.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and also the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- Protests and a dharna were staged in front of the MRO office and the Collector’s office in order to bring about a resolution to the problem of home loans.
- Babu Naik carried out many developmental activities in the village like laying of CC Roads in 29 Villages, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage System, and Solving water Problems by improving the quality of water.
- As the marriage bond is great in life, Muni Naik financially assisted for the wedding, the gilding stairs, the clothes, the wedding tent, the banquet, and the priests and led a new life for many newlyweds.
- For the construction of Grampachayat in the Village, Babu Naik donated a part of his land and strived for the Gram Panchayat Construction.
- Babu Naik fought over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Babu Naik has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone.
- With the help of the government, he dug bore wells and Hand Pumps in the village and ensured a good water supply to every household to alleviate the water shortage.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- Blood donation camps and Medical camps were set up in the village by donating blood and providing medicines for free of cost to the needy people.
- Babu Naik helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
Services rendered during the Pandemic:
- Babu Naik acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Babu Naik responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, he organised a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
- News reporters and police officers were honored and given shawls by Babu Naik as a token of appreciation for their efforts in keeping the great news rolling while not jeopardizing their own lives throughout the epidemic and lockdown.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precautions to be followed.
H.No: 1-88/A, Village: Gol Thanda, Mandal: Ananthagiri, District: Suryapet, Constituency: Kodad, State: Telangana, Zipcode: 508206.
Mobile: 99385 325652
“Strong people stand up for themselves. But the strongest people stand up for others.”
పార్టీ నాయకుడుగ ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞత రూపంలో బానోత్ బాబు నాయక్ గారికి సన్మానం చేసి మర్యాద చెయ్యడం జరిగింది .
ప్రమాణ స్వీకార కార్యక్రమం
మండల పరిధిలో గోల్ తండా గ్రామా సర్పంచ్ గ త్రివేణి గారు ప్రమాణ స్వీకార కార్యక్రమాన్ని నిర్వహించారు.
స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకలు
ఎంతోమంది త్యాగాల వల్ల మనకు స్వాతంత్రం వచ్చిందని స్వాతంత్రం కోసం పోరాడిన జాతీయ నాయకులను వారి పోరాట పటిమని పట్టుదలను గుర్తుచేసుకుంటూ స్వాతంత్ర దినోత్సవ వేడుకను జరుపుకోవడం జరిగింది.
హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమం
మనం మరణించాక కూడా మనం నాటిన మొక్కలు సజీవంగా ఉంటాయని హరిత హారం కార్యక్రమంలో భాగంగా మొక్కలు నాటడం జరిగింది.
ఎన్నికల ప్రచారంలో భాగంగా పార్టీ అభ్యున్నతి కోసం మరియు పార్టీ అభ్యర్థిని అత్యంత మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించడం కొరకు గ్రామంలో ప్రతి ఇంటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను వివరించడం జరిగింది.
అనంతగిరి కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ నాయకులు తలపెట్టిన అసెంబ్లీ ముట్టడికి ముందస్తు అరెస్ట్ చెయడం జరిగింది.
రాజకీయ నాయకుడిని గౌరవప్రదంగా కలుసుకున్నారు మరియు ఆయన ప్రజలకు చేస్తున్న సేవలకు కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలిపి శాలువతో సన్మానం చెయయడం జరిగింది.
ప్రారంభోత్సవ కార్యక్రమంలో పార్టీ నాయకులతో పాటు మండల వర్కింగ్ అధ్యక్షులు బానోత్ బాబు నాయక్ గారు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
పుట్టిన రోజు వేడుక
భారత జాతీయ కాంగ్రెస్ పార్టీ అధ్యక్షులు సోనియా గాంధీ గారి జన్మదిన సందర్బంగా వారి యొక్క పుట్టిన రోజు వేడుకను ఘనంగా నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
Banoth Babu Naik with Eminent Leaders
తెలంగాణ ప్రదేశ్ కాంగ్రెస్ కమిటీ అధ్యక్షులు అనుముల రేవంత్ రెడ్డి గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలిసిన కాంగ్రెస్ నేతలు.
మాజీ పౌర సరఫరాలు, వినియోగదారుల వ్యవహారాలు, లీగల్ మెట్రాలజీ మరియు శాసనసభ వ్యవహారాల మంత్రివర్యులు మరియు మంథాని నియోజకవర్గ ఎమ్మెల్యే దుద్దిళ్ల శ్రీధర్ బాబు గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
తెలంగాణ రాష్ట్ర కాంగ్రెస్ అధ్యక్షుడు కెప్టెన్ ఉత్తమ్ కుమార్ రెడ్డి గారిని గౌరవపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
Born in Gol Thanda Village
of Suryapet District
Completed SSC Standard
from Zilla Parishad High School, Ananthagiri
Joined in the TDP
3rd Ward Member
of Gol Thanda, TDP
Joined in the INC
of Gol Thanda, INC
of Gol Thanda, INC
Sarpanch( Banoth Mangli)
of Gol Thanda, INC
Mandal Party Member
of Ananthagiri, INC
ZPTC( Dharavath Dhanalakshmi )
of Suryapet, INC
of Suryapet, INC
Mandal Working President
of Ananthagiri, INC