Banoth Amru Naik
District Working Committee Member, Constituency Incharge, Ravulapally, Thungathurthi, Suryapet, Telangana, CPI
Banoth Amru Naik is the District Working Committee Member of CPI party and Constituency Incharge, Thungathurthi.
Early Life& Education:
He was born on 15-08-1987 to Diliya and Rangamma. In 2000, He completed his schooling at Pragathi Maha vidyalayam, haliya, Nagarjunasagar. He attained Intermediate from Govt junior college, Nerducherla.
In 2006, Amru Naik completed his Graduation with a Degree from Shalivahana degree college, Suryapet. He earned his Masters(MA) in History from Osmania University.
Early Political Career:
In 1997, He started his political journey with the All India Student Federation(AISF) and joined the CPI party.
He selected as Hostel Leader from AISF. Amru Naik is a District Community Member, Nalgonda from AISF in 2000. In 2002, He becomes the District Working Committee Member of the CPI party, Nalgonda.
From 2002-2009, he worked as Constituency Incharge, Kodad from AISF. In 2009, Amru Naik established Uppala Malsoor Trust who is a Former MLA of Suryapet. And he serving as Vice President of Uppala Malsoor Trust since 2009.
In 2012, Ex-MLC Dileep Kumar, Yellaiah Nayak, Tejavath, Pasham Yadagiri, Gaddar, Goreti Venkanna all are established Telangana Sangharshana Samiti and Amru Naik working as State Vice President of it. He was appointed officially as Telangana Rashtriya Lok Dal(TRLD) State Organizing Secretary.
Amru Naik elected as Joint Constituency in Incharge of Suryapet and Thungathurthi from AISF in 2014. He set up Telangana Today Monthly Magazine for Telangana Sadhana and he is the Editor of it.
Amru Naik appointed as District Secretary of Akhila Bharatha Girijana Samaikya in 2017. In 2018, He was elected as Mandal Secretary from the CPI party. At present, he working as a District Working Committee Member of the CPI party, Suryapet, and Constituency Incharge, Thungathurthi.
During Telangana Agitation
- He has participated in Telangana Movement and gave his contributions in Go back Andhra Dhadulu, Bahiranga Sabha, Vanta Varpu, Million March, Chalo Hyderabad, Rasta Rokos, Protest programs.
- He went to jail also during Telangana agitation.
- Amru Naik set up Telangana Today Monthly Magazine for Telangana Sadhana.
- He organized Bahiranga Sabha with 1000 members in every district.
- He did Padayatra in Kodad, Suryapet, Kothagudem around 1600 km.
- Amru Naik has been organizing many Party programs in association with his Co-Party Leaders.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Every year during national festivals like Republic Day and Independence day, Amru Naik conducts and attends the programs in the schools and distributed prizes to the students who actively participated and won in the sports.
- Every year he Distributed books, pens, and clothes to poor children for their higher education and also helped them financially for their bright future.
- He extended his services by assisting poor people who are deeply affected by the assassination of their families by donating a certain amount for their well-being.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Saidulu will be at the forefront of the problem.
- Amru Naik is not limited to his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ముఖ్యమంత్రి గా పరిపాలిస్తున్న వైస్ జగన్ మోహన్ గారిని మర్యాద పూర్వకంగా అమృ నాయక్ గారు కలిసి మాట్లాడిన సందర్భం..
భారతదేశంలో బ్రిటిష్ పాలనపై తీవ్రంగా విమర్శించించి మరియు బ్రిటిష్ అధికారులపై రెండు ఉన్నత దాడులకు పాల్పడి న భగత్ సింగ్ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి యొక్క చిత్రపటానికి గన నివాళి తెల్పడం జరిగింది ..
దళిత హక్కుల పోరాట సమితి
దళిత హక్కుల పోరాట సమితి లో పాల్గొన్న బానోత్ అమృ నాయక్ గారు..
ఎస్ఎఫ్ఐ ర్యాలీ లో చురుకుగా పాల్గొని పార్టీ గెలుపు కోసం నిరంతరం కృషి చేస్తున్న బానోత్ అమృ నాయక్ గారు…