Madal Vice President Ration Dealer, Peddapalli ,Telangana
Bandari Prabhakar is ruling in the designation of Madal Vice President Ration Dealer of Peddapalli Mandal.
He was born on 26-June-1999 to Bandari Lacchaiah & Pochamma in Kanagarthi village of Peddapalli Mandal. He Studied SSC Secondary Board of Education from ZP High School at Ramakrishnapur in 1992.
He Completed Intermediate from KNR Arts College in 1994. He attained Graduation from SRR Government and Arts Degree College in 1997.
Prabhakar’s main motto is to serve people helplessly and ensure success in several ways, on this aspect he began his political journey Independently in 2004.
In 2004, with the dedication and trustworthiness of his work the village people of Kanagarthi elected him as Ward Member Independently. For his comprehensive commitment towards the work, The village appointed him in the designation as Mandal Secretary Ration Dealer for Peddapalli.
Since 2020, The dedication and sincerity towards the village he was elected and serving as Mandal Vice President Ration Delar of Peddapalli Mandal and he served as EX Ward Member for Kanagarthi Village. He is working in the Profession as a Builder.
- Prabhakar is a Social Activist.
- He involved in the issue raised about the water problems in the kanagarthi village and sort the problems.
- He organized many social activities by putting up on street lights, clearance of drainage, laid CC Roads, and developed the village.
- Every Year on the occasion of National Festivals, He implements National Level games and distributed prizes to the winners.
- He regularly conducts Awareness programs in the schools about the importance of education and delivers motivational speeches to the school children to reach their goals for their brightest future and also distributes food packets, pens, books, clothes to Below Poverty Students.
- He donated Clothes and essential things to the senior citizens on every year of his birth anniversary.
- He played an active role in strengthening up the Village. He efforts to develop the people and always raises his hands to serve them whenever they need.
- He organized a Blood Donation Camp and he took over their lives and provided them tablets for a month free of cost. He served helplessly to below-poverty people.
- He financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- The ration dealer Prabhakar worked hard to ensure that everyone should be united.
- He fights over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Prabhakar will be at the forefront of the problem.
- He demanded with the government that the ration dealers should release the commissions and dues due to them in a timely manner.
- He delivers equipment to the buildings which are in Progress.
- Prabhakar Distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, Migrants, needy ones, and Municipality workers in the covid-19.
- Food item packets for rickshaw drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing to and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona an awareness camp was held in the village.
- He arranged buses for the flood victims and made them travel their home town and he served a lot by providing necessary things to victims.
- He organized seminar halls to explain the Pandemic Corona Virus and the need for Masks and Sanitizers.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- Prabhakar constantly awake and available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.