Bandaru Ramamohan Rao
Social Activist, Konaseema JAC Convener, Amalapuram, East Godavari, Andhra Pradesh
Bandaru Ramamohan Rao is an Indian Social Activist and Konaseema JAC Convener from the state of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION
He was born on April 08, 1967, in the place of Amalapuram, to a couple named Sathyanarayana and Veera Ragavamma.
In 1982, He acquired his Secondary Board of Education at ZP Boys High School located at Amalapuram and Studied Intermediate from SKBR College in the year 1984.
Later, He Obtained a Bachelor’s degree at SKBR Degree College and followed his master’s at Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
CAREER IN COMMUNITY
He began his service career by joining the Konaseema Joint Action Committee (KJAC), the konaseema railway line agitation, and has provided opportunities for the underprivileged to earn a living and has mentored hundreds of people.
Jac Konaseema was established to save Andhra Pradesh in all ways, They Raise the voice of the people living in the Konaseema area all the ways.
Ramamohan Rao is genuinely enthusiastic about Society and takes active participation in all of its activities as a Social Activist and performs out his obligations in accordance with a code of conduct and for the betterment of the Community’s reputation.
Virtually from the day he started the community until now, he has been committing all of his effort and resources to the people, living a satisfying life of public service, and briefly describing and obeying its rules and regulations for the benefit of the society and the welfare of the people.
For his impressive performance during his services, He was designated as the Konaseema JAC Convener to serve the people in all ways by working thoroughly all the time for the benefit of humanity, citing code of conduct and disciplinary concerns since then.
The Bhoodhavihar Team awarded Ramamohan Rao with the Best Teacher Award, which he graciously accepted.
ACTIVITIES CARRIED THROUGH COMMUNITY
- He Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state by providing intellectual support.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- Conducted many party meetings with leaders and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversary, distributes sweets to the villagers, and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the Schools.
- He has taken an active interest in environmental protection by participating in the swachbharath and plantation Program by casting the plants in the hamlet.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. On the issue of people, a dharna was organized outside the RDO headquarters.
- Manholes were built to store water for the protection of the community and its residents during the rainy season.
- Rama Mohan was invited to various events as a special guest, and he was honored for his services on multiple occasions.
- Though approval for the Konaseema Railway was given for 3, the Bridges has not yet begun, and Desperately arranged and participated in the foot march. A campaign is launched to establish examination centers in Konaseema.