Party Activist, Mallenipalli,Guntakal,Ananthapur,YSRCP
Bandaru Lalmohan is an Indian Politician and current YSRCP Party Activist from Mallenipalli village,Guntakal Mandal,Anantapur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION-
Bandaru Lalmohan was born On 1st of June 1985, to the couple Mr.Bandaru Ramanjaneyulu and Mrs. Bandaru Erramma and resided in the Mallenipalli village in Anantapur District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh .
He completed his Secondary Board of Education from ZPHS resided at PathaKotha Cheruvu of Anantapur District in 2000.
He completed his Intermediate course from SKP college at Guntakal in 2003 and done his Bachelor Degree from SKU university in 2006
Bandaru Lalmohan completed his Masters Diploma in computer course from Guntakal.
Lalmohan feels that its not about having lots of money its knowing about how to manage it, so opted his profession as Finance.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS–
Lalmohan has had a sense of service since childhood and intends to be able to do all services to the people politically. He was enchanted by the services rendered to the people by , the present leader of YSRCP.
Lalmohan on his intrest towards the social welfare he entered in to the politics and he joined the The Yuvajana Shramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP ) is an Indian regional political party based in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Its founder and president Y.S.Jagan Mohan Reddy serves as the state’s chief minister (YSRCP)in the year 2008.
Lalmohan as a Party Activist executed his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
After receiving the authority and performing every activity as his responsibility for the welfare of the people, and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
Social and Development Activities-
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and financially assisted the poor people in the village and also helped them in all possible ways when needed.
- Lalmohan participated in Rally,s for development of society.
- He provided financial assistance to the village’s needy inhabitants and also served them in other ways when necessary.
- Lalmohan has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food and fruits to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- He attends all the party meetings and work for the development of the society.
- Lalmohan feels that the Death after all is only a matter of a few hours, a few minutes, but a pension is like poverty, it lasts a whole lifetime so he woked for getting the pensions properly in the village.
- He participates in the celebrations of Party Evolution Day and also in birthday celebrations of Y.S.Jagan Mohan Reddy .Lalmohan was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on Pensions related and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He came forward to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by distributing food and rice.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
కలిసినా సందర్భం లో..
బండారు లాల్ మోహన్ పార్టీ పెద్దలను కలిసినా సందర్భం లో..
ఎస్సీ వర్గీకరణ శీతాకాల సమావేశంలో పార్లమెంటులో బిల్లు పెట్టాలని గుంతకల్ ఏం ఆర్ ఓ ఆఫీస్ ముందు ఎమ్మార్పీఎస్ నాయకులు నిరాహారదీక్ష చేపట్టడం జరిగింది..