Vice President of Bodhi Budokan Karate Association, Adilabad District General Secretary of Adivasi Naikpod Seva Sangam, Telangana
Bandari Ramesh is the Vice President of Bodhi Budokan Karate Association and Adilabad District General Secretary of Adivasi Naikpod Seva Sangam.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION
On the 20th of March 1980, Ramesh was born to the parents of Arjanna and Laxmi in the Village of Tejapur Gudihathnoor.
In 1998, He acquired his Schooling from ZP High School, Narsapur, and Intermediate from Govt. Junior College, Utnoor in 2000.
CAREER IN COMMUNITY
Ramesh has been fascinated by Karate since childhood. He learned the fundamentals related to Karate in his teens. In 1996, Ramesh began his Career by being a Vice President of the Bodhi Budokan Karate Association.
While performing his duties, Ramesh attends regular practice sessions and undertakes private training to maintain the required standard of fitness.
He takes part in scheduled sporting competitions and alters the sporting equipment and takes into account the sports promotional activities that benefit the Students which results in the expansion of his Work. Ramesh was the Black Belt Karate Fighter for 20 years
In 2018, Ramesh joined the Adivasi Naikpod Seva Sangam and was designated as the District Vice President of Adilabad, where he has worked tirelessly for the community & people.
As a District Secretary, he demonstrated his commitment to the people by continuously working for their well-being, District development, and striving hard for their benefit of them in 2020.
For his impressive performance during the course of his services, He was designated as the Adilabad District General Secretary of Adivasi Naikpod Seva Sangam and has been served in the position with gratitude and perpetually working hard for the well being of society since 2020.
CAREER IN POLITICS
Ramesh was drawn into active politics through the Janata Dal-Secular (JDS) is an Indian political party led by the former prime minister of India, H. D. Deve Gowda.
He extended his service and work by being a Mandal President by further enhancing his responsibilities, always thinking about their welfare, and garnered great respect from the populace.
Constantly striving for the welfare of the People and expressing his feelings of service, he provided a kind of encouragement with a passion to serve the people as a District General Secretary of Adilabad, where he executed his duties with extreme caution while carrying out the party’s initiatives.
In 2011, He joined the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party (YSRCP) in the year 2009 to follow in the footsteps of YS Jagan and do his part to help the people in a better way.
He was appointed as the Nararoor President and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
In 2017, For his impressive performance during his services, Ramesh was designated as the District ST General Secretary and has been served in the position with gratitude and perpetually working hard for the well-being of society.
Ramesh quit the YSRCP and joined the Telangana Rastra Samiti (TRS) in 2019 and has been a Party Activist working all day for Party development and attending every scheduled Party meeting.
His ongoing dedication and genuine diligence earned him as the District Ummadi Adilabad General Secretary where he has worked tirelessly for the Party & people.
His ideological determination and generous sincerity made him Utnoor Mandal President by strengthening his duties, constantly thinking about the welfare of the people, and gaining widespread recognition.
From the beginning of his political career until the present, he has worked relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the party’s and society’s growth, and giving desperate service to the society via the posts he has been assigned to.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people. Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- He has taken an active interest in environmental protection by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and casting the plants in the hamlet.
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, Ramesh Conducted Swachh Bharat Program with the slogan “One step towards cleanliness.”
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- TRS Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times. He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- He was involved in the Gadapa Gadapa YSR Program which is about the interaction with the villagers and also to come to know about their livelihood and ways of earning.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
H.no: 1/167/8, Village & Mandal: Utnoor, Assembly: Kanapur, District: Adilabad, State: Telangana, Pincode: 504,311
మీడియా ఛానల్ తో ప్రత్యేక్ష ప్రసారం లో విలేకరులతో మాట్లాడుతున్న బోధి బుడోకాన్ కరాటే అసోసియేషన్ ఉపాధ్యక్షుడు బండారి రమేష్ గారు..
తెలుగు సినీపరిశ్రమ సీనియర్ నటుడు సుమన్ గారి చేతులమీదుగా ప్రశంస పత్రాన్ని అందుకుంటున్న బండారి రమేష్ గారు.
ప్రపంచ ఆదివాసీ దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా ర్యాలీ నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది..
Born in Tejapur Gudihathnoor
of Bodhi Budokan Karate Association
from ZP High School, Narsapur
from Govt. Junior College, utnoor
District General Secretary
District ST General Secretary
District Vice President
from Adivasi Naikpod Seva Sangam
District Ummadi Adilabad General Secretary
Utnoor Mandal President
Adilabad District General Secretary
of Adivasi Naikpod Seva Sangam