Ward Member, Atmakur, Kurnool, Srisailam, Andhra Pradesh, Congress Party
Balambaigari Shamsuddin is the Ward Member of Atmakur Village from the Congress Party. He was born on 10-10-1970 to Madhbul Hussain and Murthujabi in Atmakur Village of Kurnool Dist. In 1985, He studied SSC from the ZPHS at Atmakur. Basically, he hails from an Agriculture family. He was married to the Irshad.
In 1988, He started his political journey with the Telugu Desam Party(TDP). He was the Party activist from the TDP. Later In 1999, he joined the Indian National Congress Party(INC). He was an active member of the Congress Party. In 2019, His wife Irshad was elected as Ward Member of Atmakur Village from the Congress Party and Continuing her post.
- He is solving the problems of the Village People and farmers, helping them in every possible way.
- Shamsuddin distributed many kits like Essential things, Masks, and sanitizer in most of the village during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period, and he was Provided food&Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- He cleared the issues of Pensions, Ration card, and Aadhar cards.
- Distributed blankets, fruits, and food to roadside people.
- He helped the orphanages financially in many ways.
- He involves in many of the social activities like Trees Planting, Palle Pragathi, Swachh Bharath Programs & helping poor people in his village, and development activities like CC Roads, Drainage, Street lights, and Water Problems in his village.
- He gave women employment to educated people and elected them as Grama Volunteers (14 members).
- Every August 15th and January 26th he Distributed Books Pens and gifts to Students.
- He helped Personally who are in needy for many years.
- Street lights were set up.
- Participated in the Hunger strike and Movements
- Distributed Essential Needs in Pandemic COVID-19 time.
- Awareness was created on how to practice social distance.
- The complete village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.