Baithi Sridhar Yadav
State Vice President, District Incharge, Ranga Reddy, Rajendranagar, Telangana, BJP.
Baithi Sridhar Yadav is the State Vice President of Telangana from the Political Party BJYM.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION:
Sridhar was born on 06th January 1988 to the couple Baithi Kotaiah and Anusuja and raised in Tondpalli Village of Shamshabad Mandal in Ranga Reddy District.
He obtained his early education of Secondary Board of Education from Government High School located at Tondpalli Village in 2002.
In 2004, Sridhar went on to Government Junior College to complete his Intermediate at Tondpalli Village. He attained his Graduation of Degree from Arunodaya Degree College resided at Dilsukhnagar in 2007.
In 2009, Sridhar finished his MBA(Master of Business Administration) from Vijaya Krishna Institute of Technology and Sciences situated at Palamakula in Shamshabad.
Sridhar completed his LLB (Legum Baccalaureus) in the Bhaskar Law College placed at Moinabad of Ranga Reddy District.
EARLY POLITICAL CAREER:
Before the accomplishment of his Education, Sridhar began his political career in 2007 by entering the ABVP(Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad) as a Member and started rendering service to the students and people irrespective of their Caste, Race, Gender, and Religion.
As being a part of ABVP, Sridhar expresses keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
As soon as Sridhar entered, he served as the Bagh Pramukh and carried out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone.
He won the admiration of the party and the people by using the responsibilities, duties, and powers assigned to him. So that was designated with the position of State Executive Member of Telangana in 2009 only for the good of the people without compromising his trust.
For his constant dedication and efforts for the welfare of the people, he accepted his Position in 2010 as the District Co-Convener of Ranga Reddy district to exhibit services to the people.
In the year 2013, He extended his services by increasing his responsibilities as the District Convener of Ranga Reddy district to look after the issues raised in the society.
In the Year 2014, Sridhar joined the BJP(Bharatiya Janatha Party)as an Active Member by doing his part for the betterment of society and carrying out his duties properly by following the rules and regulations of the party.
During the time period of elections in 2014, Sridhar contested and won the position of MPTC for Kishanguda, Indira Nagar, and Tondpalli Villages of Ranga Reddy District from BJP and remained close to the people and strengthened his services through his tenure.
Later on, in 2015, Sridhar designated with the Honourable Position of District President of Ranga Reddy from BJYM only for the good of the people without compromising on the trust placed in him.
In the Same Year i.e.2015, Sridhar was simultaneously appointed as the State Executive of Telangana from the BJYM by extending his service to the State level by not only restricting his service to the District level.
He won the admiration of the party and the people by using the responsibilities, duties, and powers assigned to him. So that he was given the position of State Vice President of Telangana from BJYM in 2021 and continuing his work without any interruptions.
Because of the efforts being made for the development of the party, In the same year, the party offered him the post of District Incharge of around 5 districts by discharging his service by being very cautious during performing the activities of the Party.
Since the day of joining the Party now, he has been using all his resources for the people and pursuing his happy life of public welfare, and briefly outlining and following the rules and regulations for the betterment of the party as well as the Prosperity of the people.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings in the Ranga Reddy and also organized Party Membership Programs.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party and he respectably accepts the work assigned by the higher authorities and is completely involved to sort out the issues raised on any topics.
- Sridhar is actively involved in the programs organized by the Party.
- He conveyed and explained to the people about the greatness of the Party all over the constituency.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Sridhar will be at the forefront of the problem.
- Sridhar is not limited to his services to the village but also extends to the people of the entire district.
- Sridhar has performed many developmental programs and social activities for the welfare of the people.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- He helped the death-affected family in the village by providing the essentials for survival and assisting them during financial crises.
- Through the BJP party, Sridhar has been installing street lights in his village, paving dividers, paving roads, eliminating drainage problems, alleviating power shortage, and solving water problems.
- Sridhar fight over every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- He fought for the issues related to Handicapped Pensions, Widow Pension, Old age Pension, and also the problems of Ration Card and Health cards of the villagers.
- Sridhar distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- Sridhar travelled around the village to raise funds for the construction of an unprecedented Rama Mandir in Ayodhya.
- As Pension money from the government is to support old age people and the handicapped to make ends meet but circumstances related to pensions were cleared by providing pensions to the respective holders.
- He is fulfilling his responsibilities to help the disabled in all ways in terms of organization.
- Sridhar has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drainage, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials for survival and assisting them during the financial crisis.
- Since no one had focused on freshwater issues for a long time, Sridhar came forward and solved the water problems by installing Mineral Water Plant.
- Many of the colony’s development programs were a resounding success.
- Every year a blood donation camp and a medical camp are set up in the colony and medicines are provided free of cost to those in need.
- He always stood by the people of the colony. He does his part to help those in need.
- Clean and Green was aimed to increase green cover and improve sanitation in villages.
- As a part of Cleanliness, massive plantation programs were taken up and the power supply has improved.
- Besides taking up sanitation works, debris of ruined houses/buildings was removed as part of the Environmental Protection.
- Removal of stagnant water, filling potholes on the roads, and weeding out wild plants were also part of the program.
During the First Wave of Corona-
- Sridhar came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant labourers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- Sridhar came forward with humanity to help those in dire straits during the corona and provide financial assistance to the people who are affected by the lockdown.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
During the Second wave of Corona-
- Sridhar distributed fruits and vegetables to the Villagers who are suffering due to the pandemic.
- He created awareness by explaining about the corona virus spread which leads to a great loss to the earth.
- He provided food packets and water bottles to the roadside and the poor people.
- Sridhar also provided free masks and sanitisers to people with corona deficiency symptoms at the hospital.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.
- He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
The idea of rendering his services to the people through politics has made Sridhar a great leader who has made a mark on humanity.
Leadership is not about being in Charge. It’s about taking care of those in your Charge..
On the occasion of Meeting
BJYM State Vice President Sridhar Yadav presented the bouquet to Himachal Pradesh Governor Bandaru Dattatreya as the chief guest at the meeting in Himachal Pradesh.
హిమాచల్ ప్రదేశ్ లో నిర్వహించబడిన మీటింగ్ కు హిమహాకాల్ ప్రదేశ్ గవర్నర్ బండారు దత్తాత్రేయ గారు ముఖ్య అతిథిగా విచ్చేసిన సందర్భంలో పుష్పగుచ్ఛమును బీజేవైఎం స్టేట్ వైస్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ శ్రీధర్ యాదవ్ గారు అందజెసి సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది.
As part of the siege
BJYM vice-president Sridhar Yadav and other BJP leaders were involved in the siege.
ఇంటర్మీడియట్ ముట్టడి లో భాగంగా బీజేవైఎం వైస్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ శ్రీధర్ యాదవ్ గారు మరియు తదితర బీజేపీ నాయకులు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
BJP leaders held a dharna on the main road for justice.
బీజేపీ నాయకులు అంత కలిసి న్యాయం కోసం ప్రధాన రహదారి పైనా ధర్నా నిర్వహించడమైనది.
Sridhar Yadav conveyed best wishes to Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath.
ఉత్తరప్రదేశ్ ముఖ్యమంత్రి యోగి ఆదిత్యనాథ్ గారికి శ్రీధర్ యాదవ్ గారు జన్మదిన శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలియచేయడం జరిగింది.
Cast of Vote
Sridhar and other leaders exercised their invaluable right to vote in the ZPTC elections and carried out their Responsibility.
జడ్పీటీసీ ఎన్నికలలో తమ అమూల్యమైన ఓటు హక్కును శ్రీధర్ మరియు ఇతర నాయకులు సద్వినియోగం చేసుకున్నారు మరియు వారి యొక్క బాధ్యతను నిర్వర్తించుకున్నారు.
In the context of meeting
BJYM State President Sridhar Yadav had a courtesy call on Home Minister Amit Shah at the Shamshabad Classic Garden.
శంషాబాద్ క్లాసిక్ గార్డెన్ లో హోంమంత్రి అమిత్ షా గారిని బీజేవైఎం స్టేట్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ శ్రీధర్ యాదవ్ మర్యాదపూర్వకముగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
As part of meet-and-greet occasions
BJP National General Secretary Murali Rao Gari was politely met by Sridhar and party leaders at their residence.
కలిసిన సందర్భాములో భాగంగా
బిజెపి జాతీయ ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి మురళి రావు గారిని శ్రీధర్, పార్టీ నాయకులు వారి నివాసంలో మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిశారు.
Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha meeting
Rajendranagar Assembly Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha meeting was held in the Attapur division. Rangareddy District Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha President Baiti Sridhar was the chief guest at the event.
At the time of meeting
Sridhar met the prominent leader at a cordial BJP party meeting.
ప్రముఖ నాయకుడిని హృదయపూర్వకంగా బీజేపీ పార్టీ సమావేశంలో శ్రీధర్ కలవడం జరిగింది.
Kadala Pandu of Muchinthal village has been given the post of BJP Shamshabad Mandal vice-president
ముచింతల్ గ్రామానికి చెందిన కడల పాండుకు బీజేపీ శంషాబాద్ మండల ఉపదక్ష పదవిని ఇవడం జరిగింది
MPTC and ZPTC Nomination Rally
A rally was organized for the victory of the party in the MPTC and ZPTC elections.
To Chandigarh with BJP Leader
In the Election Meeting
To Simla with Political Leaders
Way to Cast the Vote
To Delhi with Senior Politicians
At Police Station