State (VRA's) JAC Secretary, Jogipet, Andole, Medak, Telangana.
Baindla Ramesh is an Indian Politician and current State (VRA’s) JAC Secretary of Medak District, Telangana State.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 15th of August 1980, Ramesh was born to the couple Mr Baindla Balaiah and Mrs Baindla Mallamma and resided at Jogipet in Medak District in the Indian State of Telangana.
Ramesh obtained his Board of Secondary Education at ZP high school, Jogipet. From 1996-1998 he completed his Intermediate from Govt junior college, Jogipet. In 2001 Ramesh acquired his Graduation(Degree) at Nizam Degree college, Jogipet, Medak District.
In 2004 Ramesh got into his higher education with his Post Graduation at OU Campus in PGRRDC College, Atloor. From 2005-2006 he finished ITI in RIDT (Residential Industrial Training Center). He completed Apprentice in BHEL.
CAREER IN THE COMMUNITY:
When he was studying in the Intermediate, he started his political career. In 1998 Ramesh joined TDP (Telugu Desam Party). He worked as a Mandal Youth Secretary in 1998 in Jogipet Village. In 2000 he joined in Congress Party. In the continuation of his Education, Ramesh turned into a Congress Party Karyakartha in 2000 in Andole Mandal. He provides more services by continuing his duties and serving people.
Later, he worked as the Auto Union Vice President from 2002 to 2007 of Jogipet. The people have placed in him and maintain his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
From 2004-2007, Ramesh was appointed as Mandal Secretary from Andole, the state of Telangana. After that, he was promoted as an AP State Housing Inspector from 2007-2012 in Medak. After that, he got a government job in 2012, selected as an APPSC (Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission). In 2013 he worked as Telangana Rastra Recruitment Union Member.
He worked as a State VRA’s (TSVRA JAC) Secretary. he said that he would strive to the best of his abilities with the goal of people’s welfare and pledged that he would go ahead with interest in focus. He expressed gratitude to party authorities for choosing him as State (VRA’s) JAC Secretary.
- The battle at Singur Dam lasted 102 days in 2001, during which Ramesh was involved. He educates the public about government programmes.
- Ramesh was instrumental in mobilising people to participate in Dharnas and other forms of protest in response to the population’s difficulties.
- Many District level and State level party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party also organized Party Membership Programs, Participated very enthusiastically during the General and Local Body election, and briefly explained the rules of the party to every single voter, Ramesh worked hard for the victory of the party.
- He’ll assist the needy in exchange for the government offering double bedrooms. He also helped the elderly in receiving their pensions.
- Pandemic hit people’s lives very severely. Ordinary people could not survive during the Covid crisis. As a responsible leader, Ramesh contributed even during the covid time.
- During the Pandemic Period, he distributed fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders and also distributed blankets to them. He provided food and rice bags to the migrants and contributed financially.
- Provided Annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, and front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis. Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
- He financially helped covid victims by providing vitamin tablets, masks, Sanitizers, and fruits. Ramesh put his effort into serving people even during the covid second wave.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people. Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and the effects of the virus.
- The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone, and people have been given proper precautions and instructions.
Bio – Data of Baindla Ramesh
Name: Baindla Ramesh
Date of Birth: 15th of August 1980
Father: Mr. Baindla Balaiah
Mother: Mrs. Baindla Mallamma
Present Designation: State (VRA’s) JAC Secretary
Education Qualification: Post Graduation
Permanent Address: Jogipet, Andole, Medak, Telangana.
Contact No:9440860348, 9490058558.
జోగిపేట అందోల్ మండల VRA JAC స్వాతంత్ర్య సమరయోధుడు గడీల లింగయ్య గౌడ్ గారికి పూల మల వేసి సత్కరించిన బైండ్ల రమేష్ గారు మరియు సభ్యులు.
జోగిపేట అందోల్ మండలంలో నిర్వహించిన బైక్ ర్యాలీలో పాల్గొన్న VRA JAC కార్యదర్శి బైండ్ల రమేష్ గారు మరియు కార్యకర్తలు.
గ్రామా రెవిన్యూ సహాయకులు (VRA) ఐక్య కార్యాచరణ సమితి (JAC) నిర్వహించిన నిరవధిక సమ్మెలో భాగంగా తహసీల్దార్ కార్యాలయం ముందు సమ్మెలో పాల్గొన్న VRA JAC కార్యదర్శి బైండ్ల రమేష్ గారు మరియు కార్యకర్తలు.
సమ్మెలో 16వ రోజు
గ్రామా రెవిన్యూ సహాయకులు (VRA) ఐక్య కార్యాచరణ సమితి (JAC) నిర్వహించిన నిరవధిక సమ్మెలో 16వ రోజు
VRA లు అందరు కలిసి స్థానిక తహసీల్దార్ గారి కార్యాలయం నుండి ప్రభుత్వ ఉన్నత పాఠశాలలో ఉన్న అంబేద్కర్ గారి విగ్రహం వరకు నిర్వహించిన ర్యాలీలో పాల్గొన్నారు. అనంతరం అంబేద్కర్ గారి విగ్రహం వద్ద ప్రభుత్వానికి వ్యతిరేకంగా నినాదాలు చేసారు. ఆ సందర్బంగా VRA JAC కార్యదర్శి బైండ్ల రమేష్ గారు.
స్టేట్ విలేజ్ రెవిన్యూ అసిస్టెంట్స్ సమావేశం
స్టేట్ విలేజ్ రెవిన్యూ అసిస్టెంట్స్ సమావేశంలో పాల్గొన్న VRA JAC కార్యదర్శి బైండ్ల రమేష్ గారు.