Badugula Nagarjuna Yadav
District President of Yadav Jagruthi Foundation, Leader, TRS, Nadigudem, Suryapet, Telangana.
Nagarjuna Yadav is the District President of Yadav Jagruthi Foundation, Suryapet, and was the Leader of the TRS Party. He was born on 20-06-1988 to Yaladri & Veramma in Nadigudem village of Suryapet District.
He has Studied his SSC Standard in 2001 from ZPHS at Nadigudem. In 2003, He has completed his Intermediate from Laxmi Narsimha Junior college at Kodad. In 2005, He attained his Graduation KRR Degree college at Kodad.
He has Participated in Telangana Movement, Rasta Roko, Vanta Varpu, Telangana Band Programs, Sakala Janula Samme, and Hunger Strike for Telangana, Chalo Hyderabad, Bahiranga Sabha.
He Conducted the Rallys about Telangana Movement, Bike Rally’s, Dharnas and Strike, Dikshaas, and Played a Key Role in Telangana Movement. He participated in every party meeting in his town. He conducted Mandal Level Party Programs and Party joining Programs.
In 2018, Nagarjuna Yadav was the Constituency President of Yadav Jagruthi Foundation, Kodad. In 2019, Yadav elected as a District President of Yadav Jagruthi Foundation, Suryapet.
Nagarjuna started his political journey in 2020 with the TRS Party and was the Active Leader. He was the Leader of Nadigudem from the TRS Party. Nagarjuna Participated in Yadav Jagruthi Foundation Development Program. Yadavs were honored at the district level while in politics.
Nagarunja married to Kavitha and has 2 Sons and One Daughter. Sons Name, Gourav, Rakshit, and Daughter Name Varshitha.
Yadav donated food items, Bedsheets, Meals to the Oldage people in Oldage Homes.
He distributed books, pens, Stationary things to handicapped Students and School Students.
He provided food to the Hospital People and Poor people.
Yadav involves in many of the social activities like Swachh Bharath Programs & helping poor people in his area, and development activities like CC Roads, Drainage, Street lights, and Water Problems in his area and Constructed grave Yard.
Street lights were set up and Some roads were paved in the Area and did many developments in his Village.
Nagarjuna provided Rice and financial help to the Death People Families.
- He distributed essential things to the Tribal people in their area.
- Yadav distributed meals to the Roadside people during the COVID-19 and conducted Free Mediacal camps in his Area.
- Nagarjuna distributed many kits like Essential things, Masks, and sanitizer in his area during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period.
- He was Provided food & Vegetables to Poor people during lockdown time.
- He distributed essentials things, Masks, and sanitizer during the lockdown time in his Constituency.
- Nagarjuna provided meals to the Migrates and distributed Essential things to the Poor People.
- He Distributed Essential Needs in Pandemic COVID-19 time.
- Nagarjuna has created Awareness on how to practice Social Distance.
- He helped buses to the Migrates to go to their own Places.
- The complete Town was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.