Badugu Anil Kumar
BC Organization Mandal Working President, Keshavapatnam, Karimnagar, Manakodur, Telangana.
Badugu Anil Kumar is the Social Activist and BC Organization Mandal Working President in Keshavapatnam in Karimnagar, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 02nd of July 1991, Anil Kumar was born to the couple Mr. Badugu Markandaiah and Mrs. Badugu Satyavati in the village of Malangur in Shankarapatnam Mandal of Karimnagar District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2007, He acquired his Secondary Board of Educcation from Kakatiya High School located at Jammikunta and completed his Intermediate course from Matru Sri Junior College in Huzurabad in 2009.
He attained his Graudation of Degree from Kakatiya University in Warangal, Telangana in 2012.
As he proceeded to gratify his functions and responsibilities, Anil Kumar developed into a professional by proportionately by setting up a business of his own, and simultaneously balancing multiple tasks by meeting the needs of people. Since he began, he has managed his family responsibilities concurrently.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
Anil Kumar turned into Social Worker on joining theBC Organization and upon joining he was appointed as the Mandal Working President of Keshavapatnam in Karimnagar from the Community to serve the people in all ways by working thoroughly all the time for the benefit of humanity, citing code of conduct and disciplinary concerns.
- Anil Kumar fight over the every issue raised in the town and persistently worked to solve the issues.
- Anil Kumar has performed many developmental programs, Social activities, and community activities for the welfare of the people.
- He is fighting with the government by conducting dharnas to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- Regularly awareness programs will be conducts in the schools about the importance of education and motivate the school children to reach their goals for their brights future.
- He Provided moral support to the villagers and created employment for the graduated students who were being unemployed after the conclusion of their education.
- Anil Kumar continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the basic essentials to them for the survival and also assisted them during financial crisis.
- Anil Kumar offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
Services rendered during the Covid-19 Pandemic:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Anil Kumar offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Anil Kumar acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Anil Kumar responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
మండల వర్కింగ్ ప్రెసిడెంట్
కేశవపట్నం బీసీ సంఘం మండల వర్కింగ్ ప్రెసిడెంట్ బడుగు అనిల్ కుమార్ గారు.