Advocate, RSS Sangathan State President, Andhra Pradesh.
Basapuram Karur Mallareddy is an Indian Politician of RSS Sangathan and State President of Andhra Pradesh, India.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On April 01st 1973, Basapuram Karur Mallareddy was born to the couple Mr B.K. Ramalingareddy and Mrs. B.K. Prameela in Urvakonda of Anantapur District and raised in
In 1992, Mallareddy acquired his Secondary School Certificate from Zilla Parishad High School at Nimbagal and completed his Intermediate course from Saibaba National Junior College at Anantapur in 1995.
He attained his graduation of Degree from Silver Jubliee Degree College in 1998 at Kurnool in Andhra Pradesh and held a Bachelor of Law in Vijayanagaram Law Colege at Anantapur in 2000.
After completing his Undergraduate law degree(Bachelor of Laws) course, he began his career as a certified Criminal Justice Practitioner in 2001 for his studies. He worked in federal, state, and local governments within the subsystems of law enforcement tribunals and corrections.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
There is a deep connection between law and politics, and these two identities cannot be separated from each other, just like other eminent lawyers who turned into politicians and helped their political party succeed and excel in structuring policies. Mallareddy also turned politicians into advocates.
Mallareddy has had a sense of service since childhood and intends to be able to do all services to the people politically. With the intention of “Living with people, working with people and progressing with people”, Mallareddy began his political career by joining the Rashtriya Samajik Samarasata Sangathan (RSSS), which is affiliated with the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and served as a Leader of the Party.
As a part of RSS Sangathan, he expresses keen interest. He performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and for the respective party’s recognition.
Mallareddy sustains the trustworthiness in himself and his service by concentrating on the immediate wellbeing of the people and initiatives that would help the Party expand.
In 2020, he reinforced his service and worked as the State President of Andhra Pradesh from RSS Sangathan by strengthening his responsibilities, constantly considering their wellbeing, and gaining the esteem of the population.
Since the day he stepped into it, Mallareddy has worked above and beyond his means for the development of the party and the betterment of society by carrying out his duties properly and adhering to the party’s rules and regulations.
- He organizes the Committees all over the state of Andhra Pradesh, actively participates in the committee meetings and discusses the party development programs and improvement of the approved schemes among the leaders.
- Every year on the Occasion of the Sankranti Festival, Mallareddy organizes Chenchu Uthsavalu and conducts Rangoli Competition for the Women, honours the Well known people and conducts Games for the Village children distributes awards and prizes for the winners.
- On November 06th, 2021, Mallareddy organized Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav, which is an initiative of the Government of India to celebrate and commemorate 75 years of independence and the glorious history of its people, culture and achievements; on occasion, Ex-State Minister of Rajasthan & Ex-State President of BJP Arunchaturvadi was the chief guest to the program.
- He always fights against anti-corruption. He said that making money in terms of corruption is a disgrace to our country and that such money is equivalent to scrap paper, and those who make money in such a corrupt manner do not deserve respect in society.
- He conducts programs on the empowerment of vote by creating an awareness in a day of wealth disparity, environmental destruction, and racism; all citizens must vote and flood the streets with their voices. Know that a better world is attainable and that we are the ones who will construct it.
Services rendered during the pandemic-19:
- During Corona’s first and second waves, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who the lockdown had victimized.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who the lockdown had afflicted.
- Face masks, hand sanitisers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- He has been distributing vital supplies to aid water-scarce places due to the social distance created by the Covid-19 restrictions.
- Mallareddy snuck forward to help those who had been devastated by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the standard protocol.
- A protest was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need to adopt preventative measures adopting adopting adopting preventive measures order to prevent the Corona Epidemic from developing.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee they were not exposed to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was conducted in response to Prime Minister Modi’s call to raise public awareness about the need to receive a free corona immunization.
- During the Corona boom, Mallareddy organized immunization dharna, reflecting on kids’ lives, arguing that it is inappropriate to put children’s lives in peril by performing SSC and Intermediate final examinations.
FAMILY PARTICIPATION IN POLITICS:
Mrs R.G. Shantha Kumari
Mrs R.G. Shantha Kumari, the wife of B.K. Mallareddy is also an Indian Politician who was enchanted by the services rendered to the people by B.K. Mallareddy.
During 2009, i.e. General Elections, Shantha Kumari contested for the honourable MLA position from Loksatta Party for Kalyandurg Assembly Constituency, but the position was vacated.
Mrs Sarada and Indian spiritual leader Ramakrishna Paramahamsa formed Ramakrishna Mission (RKM). Swami Vivekananda was Ramakrishna’s foremost prominent disciple at this Math. Throughout addition to religious and spiritual training, this Math also offers substantial educational and charitable activities in India and across the world. Everything relating to Swami Vivekananda is arranged by the Math as a special program.
Shantha Kumari, one of the founders of Aaryajanani, with the initiative of the devotees of Ramakrishna Math, Hyderabad, conducts regular activities for pregnant women, which include the following actions, in order to improve the well-being of society as a whole by focusing on the role of the mother during the child’s development.
- Simple yogic exercises
- Meditation for a peaceful mind and relief from stress
- Talks on mother’s well-being and its influence on the baby
- Nutritious snacks on the daily basis
In addition to this, she was appointed as the Chairman of the Child Care Organization and carried out a variety of social service projects to improve the lives of the people, which is a social service enterprise that works to create change in society.
The foundation strives to take social service activities in a new direction that is more effective and more helpful. She gained a lot of popularity in a short period by participating in welfare activities.
The organization has strengths in social development activities in health, girl education, women empowerment, programs for vulnerable communities through orphanage & shelter homes, counselling and Behavior, change communication sessions & training, etc.
For the Empowerment of Women:
- Shantha Kumari, through the Association, extended his helping hands to the impoverished and needy people of Andhra Pradesh.
- By supporting empowerment for such impoverished and marginalized populations, They assist in reducing their poverty and social exclusion.
- Sewing machines were provided to the women and provided proper training to them by the fact that women should also excel in all fields on an equal footing with men, to enable them to live their own lives without relying on anyone else and to be able to do their work on their own.
Education Support to the Children:
- Following the lines enshrined in the doctrines of Mother Teresa, “Remove the educational poverty among the student community….” Therefore, Shantha Kumari provides financial assistance through a full scholarship for school and college education. This enables students to pursue a career of their choice.
- She has been serving as a boon to students from the weaker sections of society by providing them with financial assistance that includes their tuition and accommodation fees for their entire course and free tutorial classes for the subjects of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry under the Swamy Vivekananda Mission.
Support to the Orphans and Old Aged:
- Holistic development of children focuses more on the child’s wellbeing and their physical, emotional, and intellectual needs. This approach is oriented towards kids completely, making them active participants in their learning process.
- They strive for a future where poverty is eliminated, and people can live their lives with dignity and security.
- With a life-cycle approach to development, working as a catalyst to bring lasting change to the lives of poor children, youth, women, and the elderly.
- She served the elderly and needy in the community by supplying them with the necessities of life and assisting them through times of financial hardship.
- She played an active role in ensuring that help programs for the poor were in place and that they were able to survive their existence.
- Combining every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, she created an excellent platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- She expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the wellbeing of death-stricken families.
- Shantha Kumari has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children and mineral water to the residents.
- Shantha Kumari primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- She aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- Shantha Kumari built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- She fights for the people’s concerns, welfare, and rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Bio-Data of Mr. B.K. Mallareddy
Name: B.K. Mallareddy
Father: Mr. Late B.K. Ramalingareddy
Mother: Mrs. B.K. Prameela
Education Qualification: B.A., B.L
Profession: Politician and Advocate
Present Designation: RSSS State President
Marital Status: Married
Spouse: Mrs. R.G. Shantha Kumari
Permanent Address: Basapuram, Kundurpi, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh
Contact No: 98496 21974
I want to inspire people to reach their potential for greatness.
సంక్రాంతి చెంచు ఉత్సవాల్లో భాగంగా కార్యక్రమం అనంతరం గ్రామస్తులందరికి అన్నదాన కార్యక్రమం ఏర్పాటు చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
పత్రికా విలేకరుల సమావేశం
ఆర్ ఎస్ ఎస్ సంఘటన్ నేతలు ఏర్పాటు చేసిన పత్రికా విలేకరుల సమావేశంలో మల్లారెడ్డి గారు సంభాషించడం జరిగింది.
బహుమతులు ప్రధానోత్సవ కార్యక్రమం
మల్లారెడ్డి మంత్రాలయాన్ని సందర్శించడం జరిగింది.
B.K.Mallareddy at Mantralayam
Azadika Amrutmohotsav, Guntur
At Azadika Amrutmohotsav Program
On the Occasion of Meeting
Sankranthi Chenchu Sambaralu, Srishailam
Presentation of Shield
Mr. B.K. Mallareddy with Honourable Leaders
రాజస్థాన్ రాష్ట్ర మంత్రి మరియు మాజీ రాష్ట్ర బిజెపి అధ్యక్షుడు “అరుణ్ చతుర్వేది” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
అందోల్ మాజీ ఎమ్మెల్యే మరియు బీజేపీ పార్టీ సీనియర్ నాయకులు “బాబు మోహన్” గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసిన మల్లారెడ్డి గారు.