Ayyannagari Ravi Kiran Reddy
Shamirpet Mandal President, Medchal-Malkajgiri, Telangana, TDP.
Ayyannagari Ravi Kiran Reddy is an Indian Politician of TDP and Mandal President of Shamirpet in Medchal-Malkajgiri District, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 26th of June 1982, Ravi Kiran was born to the couple Mr. Ayyannagari Narasimha Reddy and Mrs. Ayyannagari Laxmi in the village of Bommaraspet in Shamirpet Mandal of Medchal-Malkajgiri district in the Indian state of Telangana.
In the year 2001, Ravi Kiran Reddy acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Shamirpet Mandal in Medchal-Malkajgiri District.
Basically, Keshavalu hails from an Agricultural family. On the one hand, he was continuing his occupational career(Farming) by sustaining his occupational work continuing from his hereditary, and on the other hand, he was handling the family responsibilities.
CAREER IN POLITICS:
He has been determined to serve the people since childhood. The determination he took made him join active politics in the year 1994 through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
As a part of TDP, Ravi Kiran Reddy express keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
Because of his commitment, enthusiasm, and selflessness on behalf of the people of the state and the requirements of the people in the state, In the year 2001, Ravi Kiran Reddy was given the position of “Telugu yuvata Village President” of Bommaraspet from TDP by doing his part to mitigate the difficulties experienced by people.
Ramana Rao extended his service and work by accepting the position of Mandal Campaigning Secretary of Shamirpet from 2004 to 2009(twice appointed) to look after the people and the issues they are facing and served with the assigned position by providing services to the people by satisfying the needs of everyone.
He maintains the trust placed in him by the people and continues his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Party.
Ramana Rao’s constant attention and pure dedication to service in the year 2016, led to his promotion to the Mandal Party President of Shamirpet from TDP to promote the proper focus on the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people.
He has served conscientiously for the prosperity of the people from the party’s inception to the present day, consistently aspiring for the party’s and society’s advancement, and performing desperate service to society and for the goodness of the people.
As a Telangana Activist:
Ravi Kiran Reddy was a Telangana Activist, During Telangana Movement ie., from 2009 to 2014, Ravi Kiran Reddy played an active role and fought for the creation of a new state, Telangana along with the Telangana Jana Samithi(TJS) Party Founder Kodandaram, from the pre-existing state of Andhra Pradesh in India.
He participated in many social Programs and was involved in Million March, Bike Rallies, and Dharna’s to form Telangana as a separate State. Dhoom-Dham Event has been set up for the emergence of Telangana state.
- During elections, Ramana Rao actively participates in the door-to-door campaign and works hard to bring in more Democrats to help the candidates win in his community.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Ravi Kiran Reddy expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and minorities in society.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and in the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
FAMILY PARTICIPATION IN POLITICS:
Ravi Kiran Reddy served in various positions and served the people, his wife Manjula Ravi Kiran Reddy was also involved in politics by following in his footsteps.
Ravi Kiran Reddy’s Wife naming as Sujatha Reddy was elected as the Vice Sarpanch of Bommaraspet Village in Medchal-Malkajgiri from TDP. Ravi Kiran Reddy with the association of his Wife has performed social activities which led to the development of the village.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
Beginning at a young age, Ravi Kiran Reddy had a passion for working in the public service and has been accustomed to service since childhood. He also conducted many service programs in the Village.
With the sole idea of helping the poor in all possible ways, Ravi Kiran Reddy has appointed as the President of the Paraspara Sahakara Raithu Sangam (పరస్పర సహకార రైతు సంఘం) in 2017 to serve the farmers in all ways by leading himself to when they were in difficulty and his pure sense of humor turned him as a great man with humanity.
As a Social Activist, he has performed many welfare and developmental activities and awareness programs for the welfare of the people in the society.
Despite the handing over of responsibilities, in the year 2017, the people promoted him to the President of Village Reddy Sangham, so he can stay close to the people and do things that will benefit them.
Farmer Community Welfare Activities:
- Ravi Kiran Reddy fought for the farmers against the anti-laws of the government. He fought for the farmers that the government should provide agricultural land to cultivate and survive and to give dry fertilizers.
- He supported the farmer’s strike protesting against the agricultural reform. He fought for the discounted price for the crop to farmers.
- For the hefty price of the crops grown by the farmer, Ravi Kiran Reddy worked hard for the welfare of the farmers during his reign.
- Ravi Kiran Reddy has been fighting hard for reservation rights for the lower caste category people and was fighting over the problems of the farmers for the cheaper prices of their crop fields.
- Ravi Kiran Reddy in exchange for a substantial fee for the commodities produced by the farmer, strove tirelessly to improve a lot of the farmers throughout his reign.
- He is contrary to the state government abolishing new agricultural laws and other beneficial factors that would support farmers in their efforts to survive in the modern world.
- His diligent efforts to improve the plight of farmers during his reign were rewarded by receiving a substantial sum in return for the commodities generated by the farmer.
- Ravi Kiran Reddy offers five rupees to the families of departed farmers who sacrificed their lives as a result of crop damage. Ravi Kiran Reddy also gives some of his own money to the families of dead farmers.
- Ravi Kiran Reddy expressed his opposition to the government’s plan to reduce the reservoir’s capacity from 20 TMC to 5 TMC, and he requested that the government give assistance to guarantee that farmers’ crops get an appropriate quantity of water.
- Ravi Kiran Reddy informed the farmers and advised them that it is best to plant two crops a year as compared to three crops a year since the soil will become stagnant if three crops are harvested each year and the crops will not spring to hand adequately.
- Ravi Kiran Reddy mainly focused on issues related to students like Fee reimbursement and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- He arranged all the facilities in the hostels without any restriction for a single student and suggested the hoteliers provide better facilities to the students and complained to provide propper food in the hostels.
- He analyzes the electoral register and notifies individual voters concerning the voting mechanism, as well as access to those to those who would do not receive a voter identification card.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- He is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- Ravi Kiran Reddy has been set up and implemented many district-level Social activities and served the people who are in need.
- Ravi Kiran Reddy sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the villagers’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
H.No: 1-64, Village: Bommaraspet, Mandal: Shamirpet, District: Medchal-Malkajgiri, Constituency: Medchal, State: telangana, Zipcode: 500078.
Mobile: 96520 52583
అందరిని తనవెంట తీసుకెళ్లేవారు నాయకుడు కాలేదు, అందరితో కలిసి నడిచేవాడు నాయకుడు అవుతాడు.
-అయ్యన్నగారి రవి కిరణ్ రెడ్డి
(శామీర్ పేట్ మండల అధ్యక్షులు)
టిడిపి పార్టీకి నాయకత్వం వహిస్తున్నా ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ మాజీ ముఖ్యమంత్రి “నారా చంద్రబాబు నాయుడు” గారిని కలవడం జరిగింది.
శామీర్ పెట్ మండలంలో రైతు నిరసన వ్యక్తం చేస్తున్న శామీర్ పెట్ మండల అధ్యక్షులు అయ్యన్నగారి రవి కిరణ్ రెడ్డి గారు.
పోలీస్ అధికారికి జన్మదిన శుభాకాంక్షలు తెలియజేస్తూ వారికి శాలువాతో సన్మానం చేసిన శామీర్ పెట్ మండల అధ్యక్షులు అయ్యన్నగారి రవి కిరణ్ రెడ్డి గారు.
మన చుట్టుపక్కల శుభ్రంగా మరియు ఆకుపచ్చగా ఉంచడం ద్వారా మనం స్వచ్ఛమైన గాలిని పీల్చుకోవచ్చు మరియు ఉనికిలో ఉన్న అన్ని రకాల వైరస్లను నివారించవచ్చు అని తెలియజేస
అన్న దానం మహా గొప్ప కార్యం కాని ఆకలితో ఉన్నవారికి అవసరం ఉన్నవారికి పెట్టడం పుణ్యఫలమని విశ్వచై దేవాలయంలో అన్నదాన కార్యక్రమమును గ్రామంలో ఏర్పాటు చేసి పేదవాలి ఆకలిని తీర్చడం జరిగింది.
ప్రాచీన భారత సంస్కృతికి ప్రతిబింబమైన యోగా విశిష్టతను అంతర్జాతీయ స్థాయికి తీసుకువెళ్ళిన నరేంద్ర మోదీ గారి నిర్ణయాన్ని ప్రపంచ దేశాలన్నీ కొనియాడడం గర్వించదగ్గ విషయమని అయ్యన్నగారి రవి కిరణ్ రెడ్డి గారు భావించి యోగ చేయడం జరిగింది.
Born in Bommaraspet Village
of Medchal-Malkajgiri, Telangana
Joined in TDP
Studied SSC Standard
from ZPHS, Shamirpet
Teluguyuvata Village President
of Bommaraspet, TDP
Mandal Campaigning Secretary
of Shamirpet, TDP
Mandal Party President
of Shamirpet, TDP
of Paraspara Sahakara Sangham
of Village Reddy Sangham