Athkuri Raja Bapu
Madiga Hakkula Dandora Mandal President, Suddala, Chennur, Mancherial, Telangana.
Athkuri Raja Bapu is the Social Activist and Madiga Hakkula Dandora Mandal President of Chennur in Mancherial District, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
Raja Bapu was born into a rural middle-class family on 01st of March 1992 for the couple Mr. Athkuri Raja and Mrs. Athkuri Tirupathamma in the Village of Chennur of Mancherial District in the State of Telangana in India.
Raja Bapu acquired his Secondary Board of Education in 2008 from Zilla Parishad High School located at Jaipur in Mancherial District and completed his Intermediate Course in 2010 from Government Junior College placed at Mancherial of Telangana.
In the year 2013, Raja Bapu attained his graduation of Degree from Harsha Degree College situated at Mancherial, Telangana, and completed ITI Course from Shakthi ITI College resided at Mancherial Telangana.
CAREER IN THE COMMUNITY:
After the accomplishment of his Education, Raja Bapu turned into a Professional by joining the Madiga Hakkula Dandora(MHD) as a Member and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare and gaining immense admiration from the people.
He was promoted by receiving the authority as an MHD Village Incharge by increasing his responsibility and continuing his service, thinking for the welfare of the people for the moment and dealing with the activities for the development of the Society.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, Raja Bapu was selected as the Madiga Hakkula Dandora Mandal President of Chennur in Mancherial by concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities.
- Raja Bapu has been serving the Backward Community People for their growth and recognition in society.
- He is a staunch opponent of anti-corruption efforts. He said that gaining money via corruption is a disgrace to our nation and that such money is similar to scrap paper. He also stated that individuals who make money through corruption do not deserve to be respected by their peers in society.
- He protested that skyrocketing petrol, diesel, and gas prices would become another problem for ordinary people in the community.
- Dharnas were made by demanding the government to convert Tanda with a population of 500 into gram Panchayats.
- Numerous awareness programs and rallies have been organized from Chennur to Gandhi Chowk for the recognition of the community.
- Dirty drains were covered in the expectation that by closing the drains and the Dumping Yards, the odor and sickness that emanated from them would be stopped.
- Raja Bapu offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people and will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- Raja Bapu laid a big platform for the bright future of the students by organizing an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in College.
- Raja Bapu fights for job reservations for students who are struggling to find a decent job after the conclusion of their education to lead their livelihood.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, food for orphaned children, and fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people.
- Raja Bapu acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Raja Bapu responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
- In response to Prime Minister Modi’s call, he organised a Covid Vaccination Drive to raise awareness among the general public about the need of receiving a free corona vaccination.
- During the pandemic, A door to door survey was organized and raised awareness about the virus covid and provided precuations to be followed.
- A time when the pandemic corona was spreading, He advised everyone in the village to consume nutritious food and to take adequate steps to acquire immunity in order to avoid corona from spreading across the town.
H.No: 3-69, Village: Suddala, Mandal: Chennur, District: Mancherial, Constitunecy: Chennur, State: Telangana, Zipcode: 504201.
Mobile: 95059 49208
మంచిర్యాల జిల్లా చెన్నూరు మండలానికి మాదిగ హక్కుల దండోరా మండల అధ్యక్షునిగా నియమితులైన ఆత్కూరి రాజా బాపు గారు .
మాదిగ హక్కుల దండోరా సంఘం నాయకులతో కలిసి చెన్నూరు మండల అధ్యక్షులు ఆత్కూరి రాజా బాపు గారు.
Born in Chennur Village
of Mancherial District
Studied SSC Standard
from Zilla Parishad High School, Jaipur
from Government Junior College, Mancherial
from Harsha Degree College, Mancherial
from Shakthi ITI College, Mancherial
Joined in the MHD
of Suddala, MHD
of Chennur, MHD