Mandal OBC Morcha General Secretary, Village President, Chepur, Armoor, Nizamabad, Telangana, BJP
Armoor Gangamohan is an Indian Politician of BJP and Mandal OBC Morcha General Secretary and Village President of Chepur in the Indian State of Telangana.
Early Life and Education:
Armoor Gangamohan was born on the 10th of March 1996, to a couple Mr. Armoor Gangadhar, and Mrs: Armoor Prameela, who resided in the village Chepur.
In the year 2012, Gangamohan acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Chepur and completed his Intermediate course at Narendra j Junior College at Armoor in 2014.
He attained his Diploma in DMLT from Siddhartha Paramedical College at Nizamabad in 2018.
After accomplishing his education, Gangamohan started his career in started working as Lab Technician for two years at Suchithra Rush Hospital, and ever since he started the profession he has simultaneously handled his family responsibilities.
A career in Politics:
Gangamohan had a feeling of service ever since he was a youngster, and he combined it with his love for helping others to begin serving others while still finishing his education.
In the year 2011, he joined PDSU working hard for the welfare of the students and constantly striving for the development of students and he worked as an Active Member in issuing the certificates to the students
Later in the year 2012, he joined in ABVP for the benefit of the students, Gangamohan actively engages in every activity as an Active Member, carrying out his duties such as fighting for fee reimbursement, scholarships, hostels, and government schemes for students.
In the year 2020, Gangamohan joined in Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP) and turned into a politician to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
Gangamohan takes a genuine interest in the Party and participates proactively in every activity as a Party Activist executing his responsibilities by a code of conduct and for the benefit of the party’s public exposure.
Upon Joining, he was designated as the Mandal OBC Morcha General Secretary of Armoor by BJP in 2021, to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
He ramped up his service and effort by accepting the position of Vice President of Village Development Committee for Chepur in 2021, to provide care for the people and the difficulties they face, and he worked in that capacity.
Later, he was appointed as Village president of Chepur Village in the year 2022 and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
Recent Activities :
- Gangamohan organized campaigns to inform the public about BJP programs like Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, and Praja Sangrama Yatra.
- He participated in the Praja Sangrama Yatra organized by the BJP to strengthen the fight against corruption & misgovernance of the TRS government.
- Gangamohan created awareness to the public that Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is a national public health insurance fund of the Government of India that aims to provide free access to health insurance coverage for low-income earners in the country.
- He took part in Rallies and Dharnas to get the government’s attention,protesting the TRS Government’s failure to provide the promised benefits.
- He attends all the Party meetings like recently attended Prime Minister Modi’s Meetings.
- He set up and engaged in every Mandal level, and Village level meeting by motivating the youngsters and the upcoming leaders.
- He was extensively engrossed in many social service activities and worked hard to bring numerous state and central government schemes to the public’s attention and support them in receiving benefits, as well as maintain strong and cordial relationships with individuals from all walks of humanity and leadership.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- Many social and welfare activities have been performed through the foundation for the needy and poor with a Motto to serve the People.
- As a combination of every service activity that benefits the poor and needy, He created a great platform for many orphans to begin their lives for their bright future by joining them in Schools.
- He is very supportive of the women’s welfare societies in the village and works hard for the growth and development of the societies.
- He fulfills his obligations while also looking after the welfare of the people that live in the village and zone by resolving concerns relating to water, sanitation, and any other minor problems that may arise.
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona.During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. Gangamohan distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need of acquiring a free corona vaccination.
H.no : 2-40/1, Landmark : near Hanuman Temple, Street : 6th Street, 3rd Ward, PostOffice,Village : Chepur, Mandal : Armoor, District : Nizamabad, State : Telangana, Pincode : 503223
Mobile : 9848724148
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి Mp అరవింద్ అన్న గారితో చేపర్ గ్రామ విషయాలను చర్చించడం జరిగింది.
పుస్తకాలు పంపిణీ లో భాగంగా ..
పాలాభిషేకం లో భాగంగా ...
ఆర్మూర్ మండల కేంద్రం అంబేద్కర్ చౌరస్తా లో రాష్ట్రపతి గా యెన్నికయిన ద్రౌపది ముర్ము గారికి శుభకాంక్షలు తెలిపి , శ్రీ నరేంద్ర మోదీ గారి పాలాభిషేకం చెయ్యడం అయినది.
పార్టీ ఎన్నికల ప్రచారం లో భాగంగా ..
ఇంటింటికి వెళ్లి పార్టీ యొక్క నియమాలను క్లుప్తంగా గ్రామ ప్రజలకు వివరిస్తూ పార్టీ గెలుపు కోసం కృషి చేయడం జరిగింది.
గణతంత్ర దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా..
జాతీయ పతాకాన్ని ఎగరవేసి వేడుకలు గ్రామంలో ఘనంగా నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.
చలివేంద్రం ఏర్పాటు లో భాగంగా ..
వేసవి కాలం లో ప్రజల దాహార్తిని తీర్చడానికి గ్రామంలో చలివేంద్రం నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది
కేంద్ర రక్షణ & పర్యాటక శాక మాత్యులు శ్రీ అజయ్ భట్ గారు మరియు, ఆర్మూర్ bjp ఇంచార్జి ప్రొద్దుటూరి వినయ్ కుమార్ రెడ్డి గారి సమక్షం లో మీటింగ్ అటెడ్ కావటం జరిగినది
శివాజీ విగ్రహం ప్రతిష్టాపన కోసం..
చేపూరు గ్రామంలో ఛత్రపతి శివాజీ విగ్రహం ప్రతిష్టాపన కోసం గ్రామ కార్యదర్శి గారికి లేఖ ఇవ్వడం జరిగినది
శ్రమ కార్డుల పంపిణీ లో భాగంగా ..
కేంద్ర ప్రభుత్వం యెక్క పథకాలు ప్రజలకు అవగాహన తెలిపి గ్రామం లో క్యాంప్ లు ఏర్పటుచేసి ప్రజలకు ఈ శ్రమ కార్డులు ఉచ్ఛితంగా ప్రజలకు అందిచడం జరిగినది.
విజయ సంకల్ప యాత్రలో బాగంగా..
సికింద్రాబాద్ పరేడ్ గ్రౌండ్ లో భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ నిర్వహించిన విజయ సంకల్ప యాత్రలో బాగం గా కార్యకర్తలతో సభా ప్రాంగణం వెళ్ళడం జరిగింది
Born in Chepur
From ZPHS, Chepur
From Narendra Junior College, Armoor
Attaine Diploma in DMLT
From Siddhartha Paramedical College, Nizamabad
Joined in the PDSU
Joined in the ABVP
Joined In the BJP
Mandal OBC Morcha General Secretary
From Armoor, BJP
From Village Development Committee , Chepur