Arakilla Parameshwar Rao
Active Member of IYC, Utnoor, Adilabad, Khanpur, Telangana, INC.
Arakilla Parameshwar Rao is an Indian Politician and Active Member of IYC Of Utnoor in Adilabad District from the Political Party INC.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 20th of August 1998, Parameshwar Rao was born to the couple Mr. Arakilla Ashok and Mrs.Arakilla Jayasri in the Village of Lakkaram in Utnoor Mandal of Adilabad District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2014, Parameshwar Rao acquired his Secondary School of Education from Sri Phulaji Baba School of Excellence located at Utnoor in Adilabad District.
He completed his Intermediate of Diploma Course in 2017 from Government Model Residential Polytechnic College placed at Utnoor of Adilabad.
He attained his Graduation degree in 2020 from Government Degree College(SDLCE) located at Warangal.
Parameshwar Rao pursuing his Post Graduation Course of ( Legum Baccalaureus) LLB degree a three-year duration course from Padala Rami Reddy Law College at Hyderabad.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
While he was studying Intermediate, Parameshwar Rao began his Political Career by entering the National Students’ Union of India(NSUI) the student wing of the Indian National Congress (INC) often called a Congress Party to solve students’ problems.
On the one hand, he is continuing his education and on the other, he is desperately fulfilling his responsibilities as the NSUI Member.
In addition to his primary responsibilities he appointed and served as a Constituency Student Federation President which has been established for self federation agency students and Youth of Khanpur to ensure that the initial and subsequent tasks run smoothly by doing his part to alleviate the hardships faced by the students.
He holds several positions in NSUI during the student phase and shows his solutions to every problem faced by the students by providing his support. Parameshwar Rao was later joined in the Indian National Congress (INC) Party in 2018 under the auspices of Khanpur MLA Candidate with the purpose of addressing the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
He improved his work ethic in 2018 as a Youth Congress Member from INC to promote the best approach towards the need for balanced and integrated development in Society by doing his part to mitigate the difficulties experienced by people.
In 2021, For dedication towards the work and service, the party allowed him as the Town President of Utnoor in Adilabad to continue his duties and serve people all the way.
At Present, he was serving as an Active Member of the Indian Youth Congress and striving hard for the growth and development of the party and the welfare of the people.
- The house deeds were handed over to the families living in the village through the housing scheme implemented by the government and also resolved the complications that occurred under the schemes.
- He participated in many social Programs and was involved in Rasta Roko, Bike Rallies, Girijana Sadana, and Dharnas for the recognition Party.
- Parameshwar Rao is fighting with the government to provide proper employment to the unemployed who are worried about getting a proper job even after graduation.
- He organized Beti Bacho Beti Padao, Ambali Distribution, and many other welfare programs with the association of “Janam Tho Manam Organization.”
- Congress leaders set fire to Minister Malla Reddy’s effigy for disparaging TPCC President Revanth Reddy.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid-19:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Parameshwar Rao offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Parameshwar Rao acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Parameshwar Rao responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He extended his core of service by donating Blood and Plasma to the Corona affected people to be part of saving one’s life.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.
“A sense of humor is part of the art of leadership, of getting along with people, of getting things done.”
ఉచిత అంబలి పంపిణీ
జనంతో మనం స్వచ్చంద సేవ సంస్థ ఆధ్వర్యంలో ఉచితముగా గ్రామ ప్రజలకు అంబలి పంచడం జరిగింది.
కాంగ్రెస్ నాయకుడిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలిసి పుష్పగుచ్చడమును అందచేయడం జరిగింది.
ఉట్నూర్ మండల లక్కారం గ్రామంలో జనంతో మనం స్వచ్చంద సేవ సంస్థ ఆధ్వర్యంలో నీల టాంకర్ ద్వారా ప్రజలకు నీటిని సరఫరా చేయు కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్న పరమేశ్వర్ రావు గారు.