Annepaka Narasimha Rao
District General Secretary of SC-Cell, Sarpanch, YSRCP, Mangollu, Vatsavai, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh
Annepaka Narasimha Rao is the District General Secretary of SC-Cell of Krishna from the YSRCP and His Daughter Praneetha is the Sarpanch of Mangollu. He was Born on 20-01-1973 to Punnaiah in Mangollu Village of Vatsavai Mandal, Krishna Dist. In 1991, He has completed SSC Standard from the ZPHS, Mangollu. In 1993, He completed Intermediate from Sri Jentala Shakunthalamma Kalasala.
In 1994, He started his political journey with the Indian National Congress Party and He was elected as Ward Member of Mangollu from the Congress Party. From 1994-2014, he was the Personal Assistant(PA) at the samineni Udaya Bhanu Garu.
In 2011, He joined the YSRCP. He Participated in Padayatra Program. In 2015, He was served as Director of the Primary Agricultural Cooperative Society of Mangollu. He was at the party time and was supportive of every activist. He is solving the problems of the Village People and farmers, helping them in every possible way
He used to help people through Manya Sri “Babu Jagjivan Rao Arundhati Seva Sangham”. From 2016-2018, he was the SC-Cell Mandal Party in Incharge of Vatsavai from the YSRCP. During 2019-2020, He was the District General Secretary of SC-Cell from the Krishna.
Narasimha Rao daughter Annepaka Praneetha. In 2021, She elected as Sarpanch of Mangollu from the YSRCP.
- He was handing out passbooks to the poor people and eligible people in Mangollu village.
- He donated 40 lakhs Sanctioned through the Government for Village Development.
- He was given a 70 people’s Housing Scheme and pensions from the YSRCP house to the poor people.
- He conducted the Free Health Camps.
- He donated money to the Ramalayam Temple.
- Narasimha Rao distributed many kits like Essential things, Masks, and sanitizer in most of the village during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period, and he was Provided food&Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- He has done many development activities like CC Roads, Drainage, Street lights, and Water Problems in his village.
- He Distributed Bedsheets to Oldage People and Widows.
- Narasimha Rao Distributed Meals to Orphans.
- Helping for Handicapped People and Supported to the Poor People
Donated Safety kits to frontline workers in the village.
- Street lights were set up.
- Some roads were paved in the village.
- Distributed Essential Needs in Pandemic COVID-19 time.
- Awareness was created on how to practice social distance.
- The complete village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.
Born in Mangollu Village
of Vatsavai Mandal, Krishna Dist.
Completed SSC Standard
from the ZPHS, Mangollu.
from Sri Jentala Shakunthalamma Kalasala.
Joined in the National Congress Party
of Mangollu from the Congress Party.
at the Samineni Udaya Bhanu Garu.
Joined in the YSRCP
of the Primary Agricultural Cooperative Society of Mangollu
of SC-Cell Mandal Party in Vatsavai from the YSRCP
District General Secretary
of SC-Cell from the Krishna.
of Mangollu from the YSRCP.(His daughter Praneetha)