President of Volunteer Union, Gudibanda , Anantapur , Madakasira , Andhra Pradesh , YSRCP.
Anji Yenjarappa is the President of the Volunteer Union in Gudibanda from YSRCP.
He was born on 13th May 1992 to Anji Malingappa and Rajamma in Morubagal village.
In 2008, Yenjarappa completed his Schooling at ZP High School in Morubagal Village and Intermediate from APSWR Junior College of Kanekal Village in 2012. In 2016, He graduated with a Degree from Sri Venkateshwara Degree College at Chittoor.
In Year 2014, Yenjarappa began his Political Career by entering into Indian National Congress Party (INC). From 2015 to 2017, He worked as a Member of the Indiramma Committee in Gudibanda from the INC Party.
By continuing as a Member of the Committee, Yenjarappa Changed the Party by joining the Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party(YSRCP) in the year 2016.
In 2018, He was appointed as the Youth President of Morubagal Panchayat from YSRCP and continued till 2020 on holding the same position by rendering service.
In the Year 2020, Yenjarappa elected as the President of the Volunteer Union for Gudibanda Mandal in Anantapur District of Andhra Pradesh from YSRCP and has been serving as the President of Volunteer Union since 2020.
- Yenjarappa involved in many party meetings, and social events in the village-like Vanta Varpu, Rasta Roko, and Million March.
- Participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the division of the state – separating the Telangana districts of the state into a separate Telangana state.
- He accompanied many Mandal levels and District level party meetings in the village.
- During elections, He played an active role in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked very hard on being the helping hand for the party by proposing more votes to the YSRCP.
- He played the main role and actively participated in Foot March(Padayatra)along with Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy(The present Chief Minister of AP)to all over the Constituencies.
- Yenjarappa carried out many developmental activities in the village like laying of CC Roads, Putting up Street Lights, Clearance of Drainage System, and Solving water Problems.
- Clearance of many issues related to Pension, Ration Card, Allowance of Salary to Anganwadi Teachers at MRO office.
- Complications under Housing Scheme and Water-related problems were resolved by the Yenjarappa.
Services during Covid-19 Pandemic
- During the Pandemic Period, the distribution of fruits, food packets, and water bottles to the road siders was done by the Yenjarappa.
- Distributed vegetables and fruits to the villagers, Migrants, needy ones, and Municipality workers in the covid-19 lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially.
- Awareness was created on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic in Corona.
- Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the covid period and looked after the people.