Andy Srirama Murthy
District General Secretary, Avanigadda, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh, PRP, Congress
Andy Srirama Murthy is an Indian Politician and current Krishna District General Secretary from Andhra Pradesh.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION–
Srirama Murthy was born on the 17th of July 1967, in Avanigadda village to the couple Mr. Andy Pothuraju and Mrs. Andy Dhanalaxmi.
Srirama Murthy acquired his Secondary Board of Education from ZPHS located at Bowenpally, Hyderabad, and completed his Intermediate at Government Junior College at Bowenpally, Hyderabad.
Later he holds graduation with a degree from Bowenpally, Hyderabad.
Andy Srirama Murthy is the Chairman & Managing Director of Punya Bhoomi Developers and Infra India Pvt.Ltd, of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh.
He has been working in Punya Bhoomi Developers for 10 years.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
In the year 2009, Srirama Murthy commenced his Political career by joining the Praja Rajyam Party(PRP) and he was elected as District President of Krishna District in the same year.
In 2012, he switched from the PRP to the Indian National Congress Party (INC) which is ruling under the leadership of Sonia Gandhi.
He exposed his leadership skills by serving as the Congress Party Activist and working comprehensively all the time for the welfare of humankind. As a part of Congress, Srirama Murthy expressed keen interest and performs every activity for the recognition of the respective party.
In 2012, Srirama Murthy was elected as the General Secretary of Krishna District after receiving control and carrying out all operations as his dedication to the welfare of the people.
He won the people’s respect by upholding the promises, duties, and powers bestowed upon him. As a consequence, he was continuing as General Secretary of Krishna District till now and rendering his services.
SOCIAL ACTIVITIES :
- Srirama Murthy participated in many social activities like Providing Wheelchairs to the Handicapped, Stitching Machines for poor people
- He continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality
He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Srirama Murthy offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people. He will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times. He took an active part in ensuring assistance programs for the impoverished and aiding them in surviving their life.
SERVICES RENDERED DURING THE PANDEMIC COVID-19:
- During the first and second waves of Corona, Srirama Murthy offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people who were impacted by the lockdown.
- Srirama Murthy acted humanely during the crisis, assisting individuals in distress and providing additional assistance to those afflicted by the lockdown.
- During the crisis, Srirama Murthy responded generously, aiding those in need and giving special support to those impacted by the lockdown.
- He offered masks, sanitizers, and meals to the underprivileged, as well as financial assistance.
- For the public’s protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to eliminate the corona outbreak.