Andala Surya Narayana
Village Committee President, Devarapalli,Maredumilli,East Godavari, Rampachodavaram, Andhra Pradesh.
Andala Surya Narayana is an Indian Politician and Village Committee President of Devarapalli Village in East Godavari District from the Political Party TDP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 09th of June 1986, Surya Narayana was born to the couple Mr. Adi Reddy and Mrs. Adamma in the Devarapalli Village of Maredumilli Mandal in East Godavari District in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 2001, Surya Narayana acquired his Secondary Board of Education from AHS School located at Devarapalli Village in East Godavari District and completed his Intermediate Course in 2015 from Government Junior College located at Rampachodavaram in East Godavari District.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS:
Surya Narayana has been determined to serve the people since childhood. The determination he took made him join active politics in the year 2017 through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
Ever since he was joined the party he ordained as the Party Activist of the TDP Party and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gaining immense admiration from the people.
In the year 2020, the Telugu Desam Party assigned Surya Narayana the position of Village Committee President of Devarapalli Village in Maredumilli Mandal in East Godavari District from TDP for his work and humility throughout the day, as well as seeing him working loyally for the party’s progress.
- During elections, he actively participates in the door-to-door campaign and works hard to bring in more Democrats to help the candidates win in his community.
- He has been constantly fighting against anti-people decisions of the central and state governments and has staged many protests and dharnas.
- Surya Narayana expressed that the effort would be possible only with the TDP party for the development of Dalits, minorities, the poor, and the minorities in society.
- He is in complete opposition to the state government repealing new agricultural laws and other beneficial elements that will serve the survival of farmers.
- He was briefing the people on the welfare schemes introduced by the government for the upliftment of the backward classes through a mobilization Program.
- An awareness seminar was organized on behalf of the party in the village and the zone to brief the people on the Chandranna welfare schemes and pamphlets were distributed to give them brief information.
- Surya Narayana has performed many social activities in the village such as providing food to the Old aged and Orphan Children, Mineral water to the Villagers.
- Surya Narayana mainly focused on issues related to students like Fee reimbursement, Scholarships and worked hard to ensure that scholarships were granted to students immediately.
- He carries out his responsibilities while looking after the welfare of the people living in the village and zone by clearing the issues related to Water, Drinages, and every minute problem to the individual.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during the financial crises.
- Surya Narayana laid a big platform for the bright future of the students by organizing an awareness seminar to inform them about the importance of education in School.
- Many service activities were organized such as blankets for beggars, clothes for the poor, and food for orphaned children.
- Helped a lot financially for the migrant workers and the poor. Free meals were provided to orphans and the elderly each year.
- He fights over the problems of the people, for the welfare of the people and many of the colony’s development programs were a resounding success.
- Surya Narayana sneaked aside to help those who were impacted by the lockdown by distributing vegetables and fruits to villagers, the destitute, and Municipality personnel while abiding by the precautions.
- He distributed masks, sanitizers, and food to the impoverished, as well as financial assistance.
- An awareness demonstration was held to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting cautious measures to avoid the Corona Epidemic.
- For the Villager’ protection, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all around the village as part of the effort to exterminate the corona infection.
యువత వాలీబాల్ టోర్నమెంట్
తూర్పు గోదావరి జిల్లా మారేడుమిల్లి మండలం గ్రామ పంచాయతీ పరిధిలో దేవరపల్లి గ్రామ యువత వాలీబాల్ టోర్నమెంట్ 2020లో పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.