Anantha Venkatram Reddy
District Leader, Mahbubnagar, Telangana, BJP
Anantha Venkatram Reddy is an Indian politician and District Leader of Mahbubnagar from the political party BJP.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION
He was born on May 18, 1976, in the place of Peruru, to a couple named Narayan Reddy and Sathamma.
In 1992, He acquired his Secondary Board of Education at ZP High School located at Jadcherla.
CAREER IN POLITICS
In 1994, Venkatram Reddy debuted into active politics through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) and has been an Active Member, dedicating his time and efforts to the development of the party by attending each and every scheduled meeting.
During the Telangana Movement, He joined the Telangana Rashtra Samithi party (TRS), he has been fought tirelessly to bring about the creation of a separate state.
In 2018, He joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) which is a ruling political party headed by the Indian Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
For his impressive performance during his services, He was appointed as the District Leader to serve the people in all ways by working thoroughly all the time for the benefit of humanity, citing code of conduct and disciplinary concerns since 2021.
FAMILY INVOLVEMENT IN POLITICS
Over the years, the Anantha family has given generously to those in need, and some members of the family are active in politics. Smt Sathamma is the mother of Venkatram Reddy, and she was elected as a Sarpanch in 1994.
Sathamma has performed a wide range of development activities for the growth of the village and the welfare of the people. The village, Mandal, and district levels were all places where they fought tirelessly for the resolution of people’s concerns.
CAREER IN ORGANIZATION
With the sole idea of helping the poor in all possible ways, Venkatram Reddy founded the Anantha Venkatram Reddy Seva Trust in 2020, a non-governmental organization aimed at meeting the needs of everyone who has approached him for assistance.
Since the organization’s inception, Mr. Venkatram Reddy, in his role as Founder and with the support of his Team, has been involved in a wide of social activities.
It works with the aim to provide them with a dignified existence and to assist them to become self-sufficient. Since its establishment, the Foundation has provided opportunities for the underprivileged to earn a living and has mentored hundreds of people.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- He fought and solved the issues regarding house schemes, pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, and also the issue relating to Aadhar cards.
- Books were distributed to those who were less fortunate under the auspices of the charity.
- Marriages between members of low-income families are conducted under the auspices of the organisation. A large number of orphan dead corpse funerals were held.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every year, he organizes a celebration in the hamlet to commemorate Freedom Fighters’ birth and death anniversary and also performs cultural and traditional events in the schools.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- He has taken an active interest in environmental protection by participating in the Plantation Program and casting the plants in the hamlet.
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, He Conducted Swachh Bharat Program with the slogan “One step towards cleanliness.”
- He actively participated in the Palle Pragathi program, which aims to improve rural sanitation and develop green cover.
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- BJP Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- A gathering was organized to raise awareness about social distance and the need of adopting preventative measures in order to prevent the Corona Epidemic from spreading.
- When the coronavirus was successfully eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not subjected to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was launched in response to Prime Minister Modi’s request to raise public awareness about the need of receiving a free corona immunization.
- During the pandemic, a door-to-door survey was conducted to promote awareness about the virus and advise safety procedures.
- During the corona pandemic, free medications were supplied to raise awareness about the need of being cautious before getting the sickness.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
Bio Data of Anantha Venkatram Reddy
Name : Anantha Venkatram Reddy
Date & Place of Birth : May 18, 1976
Father : Narayan Reddy
Mother : Sathamma
Designation : District Leader and Founder of Anantha Venkatram Reddy Seva
Religion & Nationality : Hindu- Indian
Occupation : Social Service
Education Qualification : SSC
Permanent Address : Bureddipalle, Mahbubnagar, Jadcherla, Telangana
Contact No : 9059279441
భారతీయ భారతీయ జనతా పార్టీ రాష్ట్ర అధ్యక్షుడు మరియు కరీంనగర్ నియోజకవర్గానికి ప్రాతినిధ్యం వహిస్తున్న లోక్ సభ సభ్యులు బండి సంజయ్ కుమార్ గారిని మర్యాదపూర్వకంగా కలవడం జరిగింది.
కరోనా వ్యాప్తి ఆపేందుకు రాష్ట్రము లాక్ డౌన్ ప్రకటించిన కారణముగా, నిత్యావసర సరుకులకు ఇబ్బందులకు గురవుతున్న ప్రజలకు తమ వంతు సహాయముగా కూరగాయలను మరియు నిత్యవసరకులను పంపిణీ చేయడం జరిగింది..
తెలంగాణ బొటానికల్ గార్డెన్ ఆవిర్భావ దినోత్సవం సందర్భంగా, కాన్ఫరెన్స్ హాల్ లో ప్రసంగం ఇస్తున్న వెంకటరామిరెడ్డి గారు..
గ్రామ అభివృద్ధిలో భాగంగా
ఆహార ప్యాకెట్లు పంపిణీ
కరోనా విజృజంబిస్తున్న కారణముగా ప్రపంచవ్యాప్తంగా లాక్ డౌన్ ప్రకటించడంతో వలస కార్మికులకు వారి స్వస్థలానికి కాలినడకన వెళ్తుడడంతో వారికి భోజన ప్యాకెట్లను మరియు నీటి బాటిల్ లను అందచేయడం జరిగింది..
నిత్యావసర సరుకుల అందజేత
పరిసరాలను పచ్చగా పరిశుభ్రంగా ఉంచుతున్న మున్సిపల్ కార్మికులకు నిత్యావసర సరుకులను అందచేస్తూ కృతజ్ఞతలు తెలపడం జరిగింది.
అనంత వెంకట్రామ్ రెడ్డి సేవా ట్రస్ట్ ఆధ్వర్యంలో చిన్నారులకు పుస్తకాలను పంపిణి చేయడం జరిగింది..