Amma Ode Anadha Ashramam Founder&Chairperson, Wangapally, Alair, Yadadri Bhuvanagiri, Telangana.
Jella Shankar is the Social Activist and Founder&Chairperson of Amma Ode Anadha Ashramam in Wangapally of Yadadri Bhuvanagiri District, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 01st of June 1986, Shankar was born to the couple Mr. Jella Venkatanarsaiah and Mrs. Jella Ramulamma in the Nampally of Gatlamallepally Mandal at Nalgonda District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 2001, Shankar acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Devarakonda, and in 2005, he completed his Intermediate course from Government Junior College placed at Choutuppal, Telangana.
He attained the Graduation of his Degree from Chanakya Degree College at Choutuppal in Telangana in 2008.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
From an early age, he had a strong desire to work in the public service. Shankar has been in service since he was a child. He has participated in several service activities while pursuing his education.
Since 2010, he has been serving as a Social Activist and has participated in several welfare and developmental initiatives, as well as awareness campaigns, for the benefit of the society’s people.
Shankar’s sense of service was exposed by establishing a charitable foundation by naming it as the Amma Ode Anadha Ashramam in Wangapally, Yadadri Bhuvanagiri in 2016 and has been serving as the Founder and President of the respective foundation and continued to provide his service to the public, as well.
He is the first responder to everyone in need of assistance in the area around him. He continues to help society by assisting individuals who seek assistance without reservation.
By assisting those in need, he earned the adoration of the whole society. His early commitment to social work gained him a reputation as an educated man.
- In some areas where there is a shortage of water for the people, Chalivendram is established every year during the summer to provide water.
- Shankar used to care for family members who were recovering from mental illness or physical disability. He would drive them to the hospital, ensure they received the appropriate treatment, and ensure they were properly cared for once they returned home.
- In order to help disadvantaged children further their education, he provides them with books, pencils, and clothing every year. He also provides them with financial assistance to ensure that they have a bright future.
- Shankar distributed food, clothing, and Bedsheets to the Orphan Children and helped them by donating a certain amount whenever required.
- With the generosity of sponsors who distributed food for free, oil, garments, and medications, scholarships were granted to eligible students.
- He set up a blood camp and a medical camp in the locality every year and provided blood to those in need.
- He provided financial assistance to the village’s impoverished residents and other forms of assistance. Shankar will be accessible to the residents of the village through their difficult times.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lockdown. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been victimized by the lockdown.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- Shankar snuck toward helping those who had been devastated by the lockdown by distributing veggies and fruits to communities, the homeless, and Municipality workers according to the standard protocol.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not exposed to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was conducted in response to Prime Minister Modi’s call to raise public awareness about the need to receive a free corona immunization.
వేసవి కాలంలో చలివేంద్రం ఏర్పాటు చేసి ఆశ్రమంలో నివసిస్తున్న వృద్దులకు చళ్ళని నీటిని అందచేస్తున్న శంకర్ గారు ..
మతిష్టిమొత్తం కోల్పోయి రోడ్ల పక్కన నివసిస్తున్న వృదున్ని చేరదీసి ఆశ్రమంలో ఆశ్రయం కల్పించడం జరిగింది.
వృద్దులకు క్షవరం చేయిస్తున్న శంకర్ గారు.
చిన్నారి జన్మదిన వేడుకలను అమ్మ ఒడి ఆశ్రమం లో నిర్వహించడం జరిగింది.