National General Secretary, Andhra Pradesh, INC
Ameen Peeran is a Congress-Indian Politician. He currently holds the designation of National General Secretary of India, and he is a well-known INC politician.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
Ameen Peeran was born on 08th July 1970 to Mr.Abdulaziz and Mrs. Bibijaan and was raised in Chinnamandem Mandal of Andhra Pradesh.
In 1983, Ameen Peeran completed his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Chinnamandem. He completed his Undergraduate from AVS Junior College.
Ameen Peeran attained his Graduation with Degree from Sri P Basireddy Law College in Kadapa. He finished his LLB from Sri P Basireddy College, placed at Kadapa.
He completed his Master of Laws(LLM) from Acharya Nagarjuna University, situated at Guntur. Ameen Peeran achieved his MBA from Osmania University at Hyderabad.
Ameen Peeran began his professional career as a Lawyer, and ever since he started the profession, he has simultaneously been handling his family responsibilities.
POLITICAL CAREER OF AMEEN PEERAN:
In 2000, Ameen Peeran began his Political Career by entering the Indian National Congress (INC), often called a Congress Party, to attain the political requirements of the people while also providing a specific service.
In 2000, He contested as a Sarpanch and lost by a margin of 16 votes.
He earned the people’s admiration by holding out his commitments, obligations, and powers. As a result, he was honored as the District Minority President of Annamayya in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh in 2009.
Ameen Peeran was designated as the District Minority Morcha President from Annamayya in 2002 to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
He was designated as the State President of Andhra Pradesh in 2010 to serve the people and tackle the issues raised by executing his tasks effectively and adhering to the party’s policies and guidelines.
During his 5 year tenure as State President, he rose to become one of the most influential leaders in the State itself. In 2015, Ameen Peeran became the National General Secretary of India.
- Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the party’s growth, and he respectably accepted the work assigned by the higher authorities. He is wholly involved in sorting out the issues raised on any topic.
- He participated very enthusiastically during the election and briefly explained the rules of the party to every single voter, Ameen Peeran worked hard for the party’s victory.
- Ameen Peeran is actively involved in the programs organized by the INC. He conveyed to the people the greatness of the Party all over the constituency.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, Ameen Peeran will be at the forefront of the problem.
- Ameen Peeran is not limited to his services to the village but extends to the people of the entire district.
- He participated in the Samaikyandhra Movement to prevent the state’s division–separating the state’s Telangana districts into a separate Telangana state.
- He always fights against anti-corruption. He said that making money in terms of corruption is a disgrace to our country and that such money is equivalent to scrap paper, and those who make money in such a corrupt manner do not deserve respect in society.
- He is a staunch believer that every individual should engage in social work that builds a sense of patriotism in their souls. One should constantly try to influence people around one by emphasizing that one is indebted to society.
- Ameen Peeran With the sole idea of helping the poor in all possible ways, Ameen Peeran served the people by leading himself when they were in difficulty.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families. He is constantly striving and fighting for the well-being of the people.
- He organized eye camps for senior citizens far from hospitals and helped them by providing treatment. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things they require.
- He resolved the problems of village developmental issues and was involved in many Social service events like Haritha Haram, Clean, and Green, and Casting of Plants, and participated in the Palle Pragathi program.
- Many development operations were carried out during his rule, including the construction of CC roads, the installation of water tanks, the resolution of drainage difficulties, the provision of electricity, and so on.
- He has participated in every meeting and contributed to the party’s development.
Ameen Peeran’s Contribution to the Public During the Pandemic:
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those impacted by the lockdown during Corona’s first and second waves. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people in distress and offering further assistance to those harmed by the locking down.
- Ameen Peeran assisted people affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place and distributing Covid Kits to the members who were afflicted with the appropriate sickness while in their home quartine.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distancing and the need to take precautionary steps to eliminate the Corona Epidemic.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need to acquire a free corona vaccination.
Biodata of Mr.Ameen Peeran
Name: Ameen Peeran
Father: Mr. Abdulaziz
Mother: Mrs. Bibijaan
Education Qualification: LLM
Profession: Lawyer & Politician
Political Party: INC
Present Designation: National General Secretary
Permanent Address: Chinnamandem, Annamayya, Rayachoti, Andhra Pradesh
Contact No: 9491221878, 9346407720
“ Law and order are the medicine of the body politic, and when the body politic gets sick, medicine must be administered .”
నేషనల్ ఎగ్జిక్యూటివ్ బాడీ మీటింగ్
అమీన్ పీరన్, HC లాయర్ మరియు OPDR -ఆర్గనైజేషన్ ఫర్ ప్రొటెక్షన్ ఆఫ్ డెమోక్రటిక్ రైట్స్ స్టేట్ మెంబర్ భారతదేశంలోని వివిధ బర్నింగ్ సమస్యలపై విజయాలు & నిజనిర్ధారణ నివేదికలపై ప్రెజెంటేషన్ ఇస్తున్నారు.2వ OPDR నేషనల్ ఎగ్జిక్యూటివ్ బాడీ మీటింగ్ ఏర్పాటు చేయడం జరిగింది
ఎన్నికల సమయంలో సరైన నాయకుడికి ఓటు వేసి తమ ఓటు హక్కును సద్వినియోగం చేసుకొని భారతీయ పౌరుడిగా బాధ్యతను నిర్వర్తించిన అమీన్ పీరన్ గారు
రాజ్యాంగ హక్కుల పరిరక్షణ సమితి వైయస్ఆర్ ప్రెస్క్లబ్ కడపలో ఏర్పాటుచేసిన సమావేశంలో అమీన్ పీరా, ప్రముఖ హైకోర్టు న్యాయవాది మన రాజ్యాంగం మన హక్కుల గురించి మాట్లడటం జరిగింది .
ముస్లింలకు విద్య రాజకీయాల్లో రాణించాలి
వైఎస్ఆర్ ప్రెస్ క్లబ్ కడప లో “జయహో” జయభారత్ హిందూ ముస్లిం ఐక్యత సమావేశాన్ని జరపడం జరిగింది
పాత బస్టాండ్ కూడలిలో ఉండే మహాత్మ జ్యోతి రావు పూలే విగ్రహనికి మరియు ఆ మహానుభావుని సతీమణి సావిత్రిబాయి పూలే చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాలలు వేసి నివాళులు అర్పించడం జరిగింది.
కడపలోని జిల్లా కాంగ్రెస్ కార్యాలయంలో మాజీ డిసిసి అధ్యక్షుడు నజీర్ భాయ్ గారిని అమీన్ పీరన్ గారు మర్యాదపూర్వకం గా కలవడం జరిగింది
బార్ అసోసియేషన్ ఎలక్షన్స్
మన బార్ అసోసియేషన్ ఎన్నికల చరిత్రలో మొట్టమొదటిసారిగా అవినీతికి ప్రలోభాలకు దిన్నేర్లకు బార్లకు వెళ్లకుండా నీతి నిజాయితీ నిబద్ధతగా బార్ అసోసియేషన్ ఎన్నికలు జరిగాయి.
షేక్ అమీన్ పీరా ప్రముఖ న్యాయవాది కడప బార్ అసోసియేషన్ ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శిగా నామినేషన్లను దాఖలు చేయడం జరిగింది.బార్ అసోసియేషన్ సభ్యులు అందరూ తమ అమూల్యమైన ఓటును నీతి నిజాయితీ నిబద్ధత కలిగినటువంటి అమీన్ పీరా గారికి ఓటు వేసి అత్యధిక మెజారిటీతో గెలిపించరు