Ambadi Bala Krishna
Youth Congress District General Secretary, Mavala, Adilabad, Telangana, INC
Ambadi Bala Krishna is an Indian Politician and current Youth Congress District General Secretary from Adilabad, Telangana.
On 15-October-1994, Bala Krishna was born to the couple Madhu and Sulochana. He was raised in Adilabad.
He received his Board of Secondary Education in 2010 at Sri Gopala Krishna Vidya Mandir, a high school in Adilabad. He obtained his Intermediate Vidyarthi junior college. Bala Krishna attained his Graduation(Degree) from Vidyarthi junior and degree college, Adilabad. He did an Ophthalmology course at Vignan Para Medical college.
Soon after, he began his professional life by establishing a business. Bala Krishna is a businessman by profession.
A career in Politics:
With the influence of his father Madhu and uncle, Srikanth Bala Krishna gets into Politics.
In 2014, Bala Krishna entered into Politics with the Indian National Congress(INC) party out of a desire to serve the people. He contributed significantly to the Party’s development by participating in every event. He was elected an Active Leader by Party Officials who acknowledged his abilities to assist the public in whatever way feasible at any given time as a social worker and party worker.
Bala Krishna is an active leader who constantly brings public issues to the attention of authorities and makes them solved. He makes himself available to the people of Mavala and engages in party activities, Election Campaigns, Party Membership programs, Bike Rallies, dharnas, rasta rokos, etc. He was recognized as a critical strategist for being instrumental in successfully working as a party activist.
Within a short period, Bala Krishna gained recognition as a Public Leader by contributing his efforts to the party’s welfare.
He was appointed and took charge as Youth Congress District General Secretary from Adilabad, Telangana.
On the occasion of his appointment as District General Secretary, Bala Krishna said that he would work to the best of his ability with the aim of Congress Party victory and swore that he would move forward with the objective of the party’s welfare. He extended his heartiest congratulations to the party officials for electing him.
- Bala Krishna even served as a Social Activist in Mavala village. He is always at the forefront in giving his helping hand.
- Many development operations were carried out during his rule, including the construction of roads, the installation of water tanks, the resolution of drainage difficulties, the provision of electricity, and so on.
- Bala Krishna made a particular effort to address farmer difficulties, and he fought tirelessly for their rights.
- He arranged a blood drive and a medical camp in the area and gave blood to those in need.
- Bala Krishna provided financial assistance to the needy inhabitants of the hamlet, as well as aid in any other form that was required.
- He addressed and resolved concerns like pensions, ration cards, health cards, and Aadhar cards.
- Distributed Books, pads, and Stationery things to High School Students and motivated them to score high marks.
- He offered financial assistance to the needy people in the village. Also, He contributed a specific amount to merit students for their further education, so no student should be illiterate due to a lack of money.
- Raised awareness among youngsters on the value of education in everyone’s life.
Bala Krishna’s Contribution to the Public During the Pandemic:
-He provided financial and humanitarian support to those impacted by the lockdown during Corona’s first and second waves. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people in distress and offering further assistance to those harmed by the locking down.
-Bala Krishna assisted people affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place and distributing Covid Kits to the members who were afflicted with the appropriate sickness while in their home quartine.
-An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need to take precautionary steps to eliminate the Corona Epidemic.
-When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
-The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea to increase awareness among the general population about the need to acquire a free corona vaccination.
H-No: 2-176, Street No:2, Mavala Colony, Village&Mandal: Mavala, Constituency&District: Adilabad, State: Telangana, Pincode: 504001
Bio-Data of Bala Krishna
Name: Ambadi Bala Krishna
Date of Birth: 15-October-1994
Father: Mr. Madhu
Mother: Mrs. Sulochana
Education Qualification: Graduation(Degree) from Vidyarthi junior and degree college
Present Designation: Youth Congress District General Secretary
Political Party: Congress
Permanent Address: H-No:2-176, Street No:2, Mavala Colony, Village&Mandal: Mavala, Constituency&District: Adilabad, State: Telangana, Pincode: 504001
Contact No: 9603145799
జిల్లా ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి బాలకృష్ణ గారికి కండువా కప్పి పార్టీ లోకి ఆహ్వానిస్తున్న గండ్రత్ సుజాత గారు
ADCC మైనారిటీ చైర్మన్ సాజిద్ ఖాన్ గారితో పార్టీ కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్న యువజన కాంగ్రెస్ జిల్లా ప్రధాన కార్యదర్శి బాలకృష్ణ గారు
Born in Mavala village
at Sri Gopala Krishna Vidya Mandir high school, located at Adilabad
from Vidyarthi junior college
from Vidyarthi junior and degree college
through the Congress party
of the Congress party
Youth Congress District General Secretary
from Adilabad, Telangana