Compete as a MPTC, Youth Leader, INC, Palavenkatapuram, Brahmasamudram, Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh.
Amara Pathireddy is the Compete as an MPTC of Brahmasamudram from the Congress Party. He was born on 12-06-1985 to Srinivasulu & Govindhamma in Palavenkatapuram Village of Brahmasamudram Mandal of Anantapur district.
He has completed his Education Upto SSC Standard from Hindupur Balaji School. Basically, Pathireddy hails from Agricultural Family.
Pathireddy started his political journey with the Indian National Congress(INC) Party and was the Active Member.
Amara Pathireddy was the Youth Leader of Palavenkatapuram from the Congress Party.
He participated in Many party events like Village level, Mandal, District, Constituency level, and State level Party programs.
He has been working in the Congress Party for 21 Years. Pathireddy has done many developments and Social Activities in his Area.
Pathireddy is willing to contest as an MPTC of Brahmasamudram from the Congress Party in the upcoming Panchayat elections.
Pathireddy married Chandrakala and has two children. Daughters Name Uday Chowdary and Dishitha Chowdary.
- He Distributed Bedsheets to Oldage People and Widows.
- Amara Pathireddy Distributed Meals, Bedsheets to the Orphans.
- He cleared the issues of Pensions, Ration Cards, and Adhar Cards to the Needy people at the MRO Office.
- Helping for Handicapped People and Supported to the Poor People, Students.
- Pathireddy distributed many kits like Essential things, Masks, and sanitizer in most of the village during the COVID-19 Pandemic lockdown period, and Pathireddy was Provided food & Vegetables to Poor people in lockdown time.
- He was helped poor people in his village and developed activities like CC Roads, Drainage, Street lights, and Water Problems in his area.
- Pathireddy Donated Safety kits to frontline workers in this area.
- He distributed Meals and Financial Support to the Migrates.
- Street lights were set up.
- Some roads were paved in the village.
- Distributed Essential Needs in Pandemic COVID-19 time.
- Awareness was created on how to practice social distance.
- The complete village was sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.