Kurnool Parliament Telugu Yuvatha Secretary, Kurnool, Andhra Pradesh, TDP
Amadaguntla Madanna is an Indian Politician and current Kurnool Parliament Telugu Yuvatha Secretary from Kurnool in Andhra Pradesh State.
CHILDHOOD AND EDUCATION:
On the 04th of May 1978, Madanna was born to the couple Mr. Amadaguntla Giddiah and Mrs. Amadaguntla Ramanamma and raised in Pagidyala Village of Nandyal in the Indian State of Andhra Pradesh.
In the year 1993, Madanna obtained his School of Education from Zilla Parishad High School placed at Kurnool, and completed his intermediate course from Government Junior College, Nandikotkur, Andhra Pradesh in 1995.
In 1999, He graduated from STBC College of Kurnool with a bachelor’s degree in Kurnool and a BEd from the Satyan BEd College Kodumur, Kurnool and accomplished it in 2012.
EARLY CAREER IN PROFESSION-
Basically, Madanna hails from an Agricultural family. On the one hand, he was continuing his occupational career (Farming) by sustaining his occupational work continuing from his hereditary, and on the other hand, he was handling the family responsibilities.
EARLY CAREER IN POLITICS-
He has been determined to serve the people since childhood. The determination he took made him join active politics in the year 1998 through the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) which was founded by N.T. Rama Rao and headed by N. Chandrababu Naidu the former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh.
As a part of TDP, Madanna expressed a keen interest and performs every activity as an Active Leader by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party.
Because of his commitment, enthusiasm, and selflessness on behalf of the people of the state and the requirements of the people in the district, In the year 2010, Madannawas given the position of Kodumur Mandal Telugu Yuvatha President of Kodumur from TDP by doing his part to mitigate the difficulties experienced by people.
His ongoing dedication and true attention gained him the position of Kurnool Parliament Telugu Yuvatha Secretary of Kurnool in 2021 and he has since served the welfare of society by carrying out his duties properly and in accordance with the rules and regulations.
From the beginning of his political career until the present, he has worked relentlessly for the welfare of the people, continuously fighting for the party’s and society’s growth, and giving desperate service to society via the posts he has been assigned to.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE-
He is a staunch believer that each and every individual should engage in social work that builds a sense of patriotism in their souls and one should constantly try to influence people around them by emphasizing that one is indebted to society.
As a Social Worker, he serves society with the mission of accumulating consciousness among the poor through innovative livelihood activities, striving for a corruption-free society, and ensuring order and responsibility in all actions aimed at improving the weaker sections.
Madanna has been used to being served since he was a teen and with the sole idea of helping the poor, in the year 2016 Madanna established NBK & Mokshgna Helping Hands in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Since the day of establishment, he imparted a sense of affirmation and a desire to serve the organization by constantly attempting for the well-being of the society and articulating his views of service.
Madanna has been acting as the Founder & Chairman to fulfill his responsibilities and always being available to the people and giving them the help they need.
Activities Rendered Through Helping Hands:
- Madanna has helped the village by supplying food to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- Madanna primarily focused on problems affecting students, such as fee reimbursement and scholarship disbursements, and worked effectively to ensure that scholarships were granted to students as soon as possible.
- Every year on the birth anniversary of the Former Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh ( Nandamuri Taraka Rama Rao ), Madanna distributed food in the Amadaguntla Village.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- Madanna built a positive platform for the children’s bright futures by hosting an awareness session to educate them about the value of education in school.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success.
Protests & Rallies for the recognition of the respective Party-
He has actively participated in the Dharnas & Rallies to establish a Degree College in Kodumur of Kurnool district.
He fought and solved issues raised on every topic in the TDP party.
He engaged in the dharnas, Rallies & Hunger Strikes for the recognition of the respective party.
Services Rendered During The Pandemic Covid:
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to the teachers who had been affected by the lockdown.
- Madanna distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- Madanna sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was organized in response to Prime Minister Modi’s plea order to increase awareness among the general population about the need to acquire a free corona vaccination.
HNO: 3-95, Land Mark: Bus Stand, Village: Amadaguntla, Mandal: Kodumur, District: Kurnool, Constituency: Kodumur, State: Andhra Pradesh, Pin Code: 518468
తెలుగు దేశం పార్టీ వ్యవస్థాపకులు నందమూరి తారక రామ రావు గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి యొక్క విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి ఘన నివాళి అర్పించి, కేక్ కట్ చేసి వేడుకలు జరిపించడం జరిగింది.
వివాహ వేడుకల్లో, నూతన వధూవరులను ఆశీర్వదించిన మడన్న గారు..
In the News
Born in Amadaguntla
From Zilla Parishad High School, Kurnool
From Government Junior College, Nandikotkur
From STBC College, Kurnool
From Satyan BEd College Kodumur, Kurnool.
Joined in the TDP
Mandal Telugu Yuvatha President
From TDP, Kodumur
Parliament Telugu Yuvatha Secretary
From TDP, Kurnool