Alluri Vijay Reddy
Village President, Ghanpur, Nangnoor, Siddipet, Telangana, TRS
Alluri Vijay Reddy is an Indian Politician belonging to the TRS party. He is a well-known TRS leader with extensive political experience. He currently holds the designation of Village President of Ghanpur, Nangnoor Mandal, Siddipet district.
Born and Education:
On 06th March 1972, Vijay Reddy was born and raised in Ghanpur, Nangnoor Mandal. His parents were Laxma Reddy and Budavva.
In 1998, Vijay Reddy obtained his Board of Secondary Education at Zilla Parishad high school, located at Nangnoor. In 2000, He acquired his Intermediate at Govt junior college, Siddipet.
Shortly after completing his education, Vijay Reddy entered his professional life by starting a business. He ran his own Business Real Estate.
Basically, he hails from an Agricultural family. Vijay Reddy is a Farmer by his Profession.
A career in Politics:
Vijay Reddy is sincerely devoted to Social Service and is always eager to contribute to the country’s prosperity. His desire to help others drove him to join politics. He became interested in politics and started his political career as a Member of the Telugu Desam Party.
TDP is a regional Indian Political party active in the southern states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. The party was founded by N.T.Rama Rao on 29 March 1982. TDP was the first regional party to become the main opposition party at the 8th Lok Sabha from 1984 to 1989. TDP has a commitment to safeguarding “the political, economic, social, and cultural foundations of Telugu-speaking people”.
He played an active role in Visaka Ukku-Andrula Hakku, Save Amaravathi, and the Badhude-Badhudu program.
As soon as he joined, he contributed significantly to the Party’s growth by attending every event. He was named an Active Leader by Party Officials who recognized his ability as a social worker and party worker to aid the people in any manner possible at any given moment and was recognized as a key strategist for being instrumental in successfully working as a Party Activist.
In 2000, The Ghanpur residents elected Vijay Reddy as Village President from Ghanpur, Nangnoor Mandal.
He switches over the Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS) party in 2004. Inspired by the founder of Telangana Rashtra Samithi(TRS), our beloved Chief Minister Kalvakuntla Chandrasekhar Rao’s service Vijay Reddy joined the TRS party.
Under the supervision of Vijay Reddy, he did equal justice to the party and the people. The party’s high command praised his strategic and organizational abilities. In recognition of his constant dedication, and pure effort he was elected and continuously rendered his services as Vice Sarpanch of Ghanpur.
In 2009, He was appointed and took charge as PACS Vice Chairman from Nangnoor, Siddipet district.
He became Village President in his second term in 2021. Vijay Reddy, who began his political career as an Active Member, overcame numerous obstacles for the sake of the people and proceeded ahead. He served as the mission of public development.
- Vijay Reddy is a Person who gained a reputation as a Social Worker among people with in a short period of time
- Many development operations were carried out during his rule, including the construction of CC roads, the installation of water tanks, the resolution of drainage difficulties, the provision of electricity, and so on.
- He has participated in every meeting and contributed to the party’s development.
- Vijay Reddy made a particular effort to address farmer difficulties and fought tirelessly for their rights.
- He arranged a blood drive and a medical camp in the area and gave blood to those in need.
- He provided financial assistance to the needy inhabitants of the hamlet, as well as aid in any other form that was required.
- He assists orphans, disabled people, and senior citizens and gave his hands to serve them by providing whatever they need. He assists Orphans, disabled people, and senior citizens and gave his hands to serve them by providing whatever they need.
- He has been set up and implemented many district-level Social Activities and served the people who are in need.
- He resolved the problems of village developmental issues and was also involved in many Social service events like Haritha Haram, Clean and Green, Casting of Plants, and also participated in the Palle Pragathi program.
Vijay Reddy’s Effort During the Pandemic Covid-19:
- Vijay Reddy rendered his service to the Ghanpur people even during the corona which terrorized the whole country.
- He distributed food and rice bags to the migrants and also contributed to them financially. He donates rice bags, vegetables, and medicine to covid victims who are suffering from covid and cannot go out to fetch food.
- He also supported the poor financially by providing essential goods for those who could not find employment or food due to the lockdown.
- Provided Annadhanam program to the Police, Municipal, front-line workers who served a lot during the corona crisis. Conducted awareness programs on the maintenance of Physical distance and following precautionary measures to prevent the epidemic in Corona.
- Vijay Reddy put effort even during the Covid second wave.
- He distributed vegetables and fruits to the village people and needy people.
- Awareness camps and seminars were organized on the Covid-19 vaccine and the effects of the virus. Organized awareness programs on precautions to be taken to prevent covid and said no need to panic.
- The area infected with the coronavirus has been declared a red zone and people. have been given proper precautions and instructions.
Biodata of Mr. Vijay Reddy
Name: Alluri Vijay Reddy
Date of Birth: 06th March 1972
Father: Mr. Laxma Reddy
Mother: Mrs. Budavva
Education Qualification: Intermediate
Political Party: TRS
Present Designation: Village President
Permanent Address: H-No: 2-66, Near Hanuman Temple, Village: Ghanpur, Mandal: Nangnoor, Constituency&District: Siddipet, State: Telangana, Pincode:502280.
BRS పార్టీ కి విరాళాల సేకరణ
నంగునూరు మండల టీఆర్ఎస్వీ అధ్యక్షులు గోవిందారము రవి ఆధ్వర్యంలో మండలంలోని ఘణపూర్, కొండంరాజ్ పల్లి, భాత గ్రామాల్లో పర్యటించి BRS పార్టీ కి విరాళాలు సేకరించారు. “ఒక విద్యార్థి ఒక రూపాయి విరాళం” కార్యక్రమం నిర్వహించారు. గ్రామ శాఖ అధ్యక్షుడు అల్లూరు విజయ రెడ్డి, కరెడ్ల లక్ష్మారెడ్డి, గ్రామ శాఖ ఉపాధ్యక్షులు రంగు మహేష్, రొడ్డ రవీందర్ రెడ్డి, డీలర్ సాయిలు , బాల్ నర్సయ్య, మేకల పరమేశ్వర్, గ్రామ యువత అధ్యక్షులు ప్రవీణ్ రెడ్డి, రఘుపతి, గ్రామ టిఆర్ఎస్వీ సోషల్ మీడియా కన్వీనర్ బత్తుల కిరణ్ కుమార్, ఏలేటి అనిల్ రెడ్డి గార్లు కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్నారు
TRS పార్టీ సీనియర్ నాయకులతో ఘనపూర్ గ్రామ అధ్యక్షుడు విజయ్ రెడ్డి గారు
తెలంగాణ ఆర్థిక శాఖ మంత్రి హరీష్ రావు గారిని శాలువతో సత్కరించిన విజయ్ రెడ్డి గారు