Akula Chittibabu Sathyanarayana
Andole Jogipet Municipal Councillor of 17th Division, Telangana, INC
Akula Chittibabu Sathyanarayana Garu is an Indian politician from the Southern Indian state of Telangana. He is serving as the Andole Jogipet Municipal Councillor of 17th Division from INC.
EARLY LIFE & EDUCATION
He was born and bought up at Jogipet Which is a District headquarter of Andole on 26-January-1976. His Parents were Anjaiah & Yadamma.
From 1990-1991, He received his Secondary Board of Education at ZP High School, Jogipet, and ITI from Sangareddy, 1993. Later, Sathyanarayana Garu completed his education with a B.A. in HPP (History, Public Administration, Political Science).
CAREER IN POLITICS
He has been very accustomed to political traits since childhood. He fights in the forefront to bring justice to the people. So even in college he would stand by every single individual and be their companion.
When KCR was Transport Minister in 1997, Sathyanarayana joined the Telugu Desam Party (often called TDP) with great zeal and a desire to serve the people.
In a Sparkle of time i.e 1998, He was designated as the Telugu Yuvatha Andole Mandal President and served with gratitude and perpetually working hard for the well-being of society.
For his impressive performance during the course of his services, Sathyanarayana Garu served in the same position for 3 terms.
He was elected as the Jogipet Major Grama Panchayat Ward Member and has been constantly working for the people, thinking about their welfare, and gained immense admiration from the people from 2001 to 2006.
In 2006, Sathyanarayana Garu contested for the respectable position MPTC and won with the majority of votes and executed his duties with extreme caution while carrying out the Party’s initiatives till 2011.
Sathyanarayana Garu quit the TDP in 2011 and join the Indian National Congress (INC, Congress) under the auspices of Former Deputy Chief Minister Damodar Raja Narasimha.
He has been a Party Activist, working all day for village development and attending every organized Party meeting.
In 2014, When the grama panchayat was changed to the municipal Council, Sathyanarayana Garu contested for the Councillor from the INC Party but he was defeated and lost the position with a difference of 40 votes.
His persistent attention and selfless dedication towards the service made him appointed as the Andole Jogipet Municipal Councillor of 17th Division in 2019 by contributing to the betterment of society by doing his tasks effectively and according to the party’s laws and regulations.
From the day of inception into politics to the present day, he has been working tirelessly for the welfare of the people, constantly striving for the development of the party and the society, and was rendering desperate service to the society through the positions he has been appointed to.
CAREER IN PROFESSION
On the one hand, while fulfilling his political responsibilities, concurrently started his professional career by looking over all the Bakery for 3 years and had around 10 years of work experience in Star Cable.
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- He distributed fruits and medicines to the village’s unhealthy students and needy people.
- Conducted Annadhanam Program, which is served and satisfied many hungry people in his village.
- Money was donated to the families of the poor during the wedding to support their families financially. Sathyanarayana assisted the death-affected family financially of Rupees 5000-10000 for the funeral.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, No matter whatever the situation is, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- At every festival, He wishes the people by distributing the festival-related items to the people.
- He Participated in the Village development activities in the village like laying of CC Roads,
-Digging of 7 Borewells with his own money at the main places in the village
-Putting up Street Lights and checking them regularly
-Clearance of Drainage systems once a week
-Fittings of 5 CC Cameras under the Police Control and Solving water Problems.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare. He always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- With a quote of “No Cause of Pollution”, He has taken an active interest in environmental protection by participating in the Haritha Haram Program. He declares that every house must have at least four trees and casts the plants in Hamlet.
- On focusing the improvement in cleanliness and hygiene in urban and rural areas, in workplaces and homes, Sathyanarayana Garu Conducted Swachh Bharat Program with the slogan “One step towards cleanliness.”
- Sathyanarayana actively participated in the Palle Pragathi program, which aims to improve rural sanitation and develop green cover.
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- His hard work and commitment towards the work made him struggle hard to make his dreams and goals come true, and finally, he is rose to the top. He served under the INC party by helping the below-poverty students unconditionally irrespective of their caste.
- INC Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time.
- As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times. He fought and solved the issues like pensions, Ration cards, Health cards, death certificates, Birth Certificates, and also the issues relating to Aadhar cards.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- Sathyanarayana Garu is always curious to do something for the people, in a part of it he is fighting to provide double bedrooms for sure for the poor people
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed 5kgs of Rice, vegetables to around 300 families in the village by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and following precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
- Awareness on Vaccination has been created and 60%-70% of villagers have been vaccinated Under the auspices of sathyanarayana Garu.
- When people died with Corona and their family members, villagers feared that no one would come forward, Sathyanarayana came forward and conducted the funeral by their tradition.
To Chittibabu Sathyanarayana Garu, the servicing means life, he works day and night for society without even counting his life. Always stays with the people and serves them. It is his self-confidence and perseverance that enabled him to serve the people
Biodata of Akula Chittibabu Sathyanarayana
Name : Akula Chittibabu Sathyanarayana
Date & Place of Birth : 26-January-1976
Father : Anjaiah
Mother : Yadamma
Marital Status : Married
Designation : Municipal Councillor of 17th Division
Religion & Nationality : Hindu- Indian
Occupation : Social Service
Education Qualification : Graduation
Permanent Address : Jogipet(V), Andole(M&A), Sangareddy(D), Telangana(S)
Contact No : 9908238438, 7730078438
రాజీవ్ గాంధీ గారి వర్ధంతి సందర్బంగా వారి చిత్రపటానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.
గ్రామ అభివృద్ధిలో భాగంగా
17 వ వార్డులో చాలా రోజులుగా పాడుబడ్డ గోడలు మరియు పిచ్చి మొక్కలు పెరిగిన కారణంగా జేసీబీ సహాయం తో తీసివేయడం జరిగింది. అక్కడ క్రిమి కిటకాలు ఏవి రాకుండ శుభ్రంగా చేపియడం జరిగింది 17 వార్డు అభివృద్దె నా ధేయం అని చిట్టిబాబు గారు తెలిపారు..
పర్యావరణ పరిరక్షణలో భాగంగా
17 వ వార్డులో కోషికే మాణికరాజ్ ఇంటి దగ్గర వివిధ రకాల మొక్కలను వార్డు సభ్యులు అందరం కలిసి నాటడం జరిగింది….
మునిసిపల్ కౌన్సిలర్ ఆకుల చిట్టిబాబు ఆధ్వర్యంలో వాక్సినేషన్ జరిగింది, 17వ వార్డు ప్రజలు అర్హులైన ప్రతి ఒక్కరు వాక్సిన్ తీసుకోవాల్సిందిగా చిట్టిబాబు కోరారు. ఈ కార్యక్రమంలో పలుగురు పాల్గొన్నారు..
తూర్పు గౌని ముదిరాజ్ సంఘము ఆధ్వర్యంలో వినాయక నిమజ్జనం లో ఉత్సహంగా యువకులు గల్లీ ఆడపడచులు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది. చిట్టిబాబు గారు కూడా హాజరై నవరాత్రుల ఉత్సవాలను వాళ్ళతో కలిసి జరుపుకున్నారు….
ప్రస్తుత ప్రభుత్వాల నిర్ణయాలపై ధర్నా చేస్తూ మీడియా తో మాట్లాడుతున్న చిట్టి బాబు గారు..