Ajmera Ram Naik
Ex-ZPTC, Lambadi Rights Fighting Group National Secretary, Sirpur(T), Komaram Bheem Asifabad, Telangana, TRS.
Ajmera Ram Naik was the Ex-ZPTC of Sirpur(T) from the TRS Party. He was born on 05-July-1977 to Bheeliya Nayak and Suguna in Mogilipet village, Mallapur Mandal. In 1993, He completed his Schooling at AP Residential, Peddapur Camp, Metpally.
In 1995, he completed Intermediate from Keshav Memorial College in Narayanaguda, Hyderabad. In 1998, Ram Naik completed his Graduation from Kakatiya University, Hyderabad. Basically, he hails from an Agriculture family. He was the AMBS Doctor and also has a Medical Shop.
In 2000, He entered Politics with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti(TRS) Party. From 2001-2005, Ram Naik served as Lambadi Rights Fighting Group District President, Medak. He has participated in Telangana Movement. He participated in Dharna, Bahirangha Sabha, Chalo Hyderabad, Bike Rally as a part of the Telangana Movement.
In 2006, He established Chandana Filling Point in Sirpur Khagaznagar. Ram Naik worked as Prajatantra Mandal Reporter in 2008, also worked as Division Reporter in Surya Paper in 2009.
In 2010, Ram Naik selected as State Secretary of Lambadi Rights Fighting Group. He worked as Sakshara Bharath Mandal Coordinator in 2010. He was the State Vice-President of Lambadi Rights Fighting Group in 2011.
In 2014, Ram Naik elected as ZPTC to Sirpur Khagaznagar from the TRS Party. In 2015, He was a New Holland Tractor Dealer, he has his own 5 Tractor Showrooms in Adilabad Dist. He worked as a Conductor for 45 days at Karimnagar Depot 1.
In 2018, He joined the Bharatiya Janata Party(BJP). Later on, In the year 2018 Ram Naik Rejoined the TRS Party in the presence of Kalvakuntla Kavitha(M.P) and along with TRS Party State Committee.
He organized programs during MLA elections with 5000-10000 people, cleared every problem during campaigning. In 2018, Ram Naik contested as MLA to Asifabad from Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) he got 5000 votes but he defeated.
In 2021, Ram Naik’s wife Azmera Vijaya selected as Jagruthi Mandal President, Sirpur Khagaznagar. She also kept her efforts for Social Services. She cleared the problems which are facing women like, Evtising, sexual Harassment, Child marriages.
Ram Naik serving as Lambadi Rights Fighting Group National Secretary.
- He has done a lot of service for the village in his ZPTC term.
- He laid CC roads, put Street Lights, built Government Buildings.
- He constructs Compound Wall for ZP high school, set up Borewells in Schools.
- Donated money to Temples.
- Conducted free food service, gave Pensions to old age people, gave financial help to needy people.
- He always took an immediate reaction to people’s problems.
Service done in Pandemic COVID-19
- He provided Essentials, Masks, Sanitizers to the village people in the COVID-19 lockdown period.
- Gave financial assistance.
- Created awareness on how to prevent COVID-19.
- The whole village sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution.
- Provided Meals to Migrants.