JAC Ranga Reddy District President, Maheshwaram, Telangana, BSP
Adarla Mahendar is an Indian Politician and JAC Ranga Reddy District President .
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION
On the 12th of September 1993, Mahendar was born to the couple Mr. Narasimha and Mrs. Yadamma in the Village of Sarlaravulapally.
In the year 2009, He acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Goutham Model High School, Kandukur, and Intermediate from Boys Residential College in 2011.
Later in 2015, He Obtained a Graduation from City College, Hyderabad.
CAREER IN POLITICS
In 2011, He was drawn into active politics by the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) and continued rendering services to the people as an Active Member.
He was designated as the TVV Ranga Reddy District President in 2014 by discharging his duties with a code of conduct and also for the recognition of the respective party till 2018.
Mahendar increased his work ethic by being a TVV Telangana State Executive Member by contributing to the betterment of society by doing his tasks effectively, according to its laws and regulations from 2016-2018.
In addition to his primary responsibilities, For his commitments and Trustworthiness towards the work, was appointed as the Bahujan Sainyam Founding President and State President of Andhra Pradesh between 2019 to 2020.
In 2021, Mahendar joined the JAC and his unwavering commitment and true effort gained him the position of Ranga Reddy District President, where he has worked diligently for the Party and the people since 2021.
ACTIVITIES UNDERTAKEN RECENTLY:
- He organized the blood camp and medical camp in the village and donated the blood for the needy people. He financially assisted the poor people in the village and helped them in all possible ways.
- If anyone in the village encounters any problem, he will be at the forefront of the problem. He will assist those who come to him for help and provide the essential things that they require.
- Conducted many party meetings and development activities for community development. He stood up for the poor and ensured the development of welfare and always raises his hands to serve the poor.
- Every Year he celebrates Freedom Fighters Birth anniversaries and distributes food packets to the villagers and also conducts Cultural and Traditional programs in the village.
- He accompanied many Mandal level party meetings in the town and also organized Party Membership Programs. Many party development programs were carried out in the village for the growth of the party
- He has taken an active interest in environmental protection by participating in the Haritha Haram Program and casting the plants in the hamlet.
ACTIVITIES CARRIED OUT BY THE PARTY:
- He is constantly being fought over the People’s problems and petitions are being handed over to the concerned authorities. During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- TRS Party responsibilities and policies are explained to party activists and workers from time to time. As a party activist, he will be available to the people in the village at their difficult times.
- He played an active role and raised his voice to ensure welfare schemes for the poor people and helped them to survive their lives.
- He was involved in student Dharnas and fought for many issues like Fee Reiumbersemnt, Hostel Facilities to poor Students, Admissions for Students, and for a good infrastructure at educational institutes and Hostels.
- A statue of Ambedkar was erected in the Sarlaravulapally village and Mahender with his team goes to the villages and propagates about Ambedkar’s personality, hard work, and greatness.
DURING THE PANDEMIC, SERVICES WERE PROVIDED:
- He came forward to help the needy who have been affected by lockdown and distributed Rice bags, vegetables to the villagers, needy ones, and Municipality workers by following the precautions.
- Food item packets for drivers and migrant laborers were distributed whose livelihood has been affected during this lockdown period.
- He apportioned Masks, Sanitizers, and food to the poor and also contributed to them financially. To spread awareness about social distancing and follow precautionary measures to prevent the Epidemic of Corona an awareness program has been conducted.
- As part of the drive to eradicate the corona epidemic, Sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed all over the village for the safety of the village.
- He worked all days(Day and Night) during the Covid period and looked after the people. He is constantly available mainly to the poorest people in the zone.
రవి గారి ఆధ్వర్యంలో నిరసన దీక్ష నిర్వహించి ప్రభుత్వానికి డిమాండ్ చేయడం జరిగింది
పేద పిల్లలకు చదువుపైన అవగాహన కల్పిస్తూ వారి సమస్యలను తెలుసుకుంటున్న మహేందర్ గారు..
డా . B.R. అంబెడ్కర్ గారి జయంతి సందర్బంగా వారి విగ్రహానికి పూలమాలను వేసి వారియొక్క సేవలను స్మరించుకోవడం జరిగింది.