Abdul Rajak Noorbasha Mansoori
BC Muslim Minority Leader, Yellareddyguda, Ameerpet, Hyderabad, Khairtabad , Telangana.
Abdul Rajak Noorbasha Mansoori is an Indian Social Activist and BC Muslim Minority Leader of Yellareddyguda in Hyderabad District, Telangana.
EARLY LIFE AND EDUCATION:
On the 10th of May 1977, Mansoori was born to the couple Mr. Peddababu and Mrs. Peeramma in the village of Yellareddyguda in Ameerpet Mandal of Hyderabad District in the Indian State of Telangana.
In the year 1993, Mansoori acquired his Secondary Board of Education from Zilla Parishad High School located at Yellareddyguda in Hyderabad.
After the accomplishment of his Education, Mansoori turned into a Professional Entrepreneur by setting up a business of his own in the field of marketing, and ever since he started, He simultaneously handled his family and business responsibilities.
CAREER IN SOCIAL LIFE:
Inspired by the Islamic teachings of empathy, generosity, and selflessness, In the year 2003, Mansoori began his career by joining the National Noorbasha Dudekula BC-D Muslim Welfare Association and served as the Media-Incharge to promote the proper focus on the need for effective and comprehensive expansion in people by doing his part to overcome the hardships faced by the people.
For his work humility towards the growth and the welfare of the people, he was appointed as the Vice President of the National Noorbasha Dudekula BC-D Muslim Welfare Association in 2016 by providing services to the people by satisfying the requirements of everyone who appealed to him for assistance.
In addition to his primary responsibilities, he was promoted and served as the Muslim Minority Leader to ensure that the initial and subsequent tasks run smoothly as a process of excessive commitments.
- Mansoori is the first responder to everyone in need of assistance in the area around him and continues to help society by assisting individuals who seek assistance without reservation.
- He started a Protest against the recent decision made by the central government the increment Reservation Rights from 10% to 12% for Economically Weaker Section people.
- He responded to the authorities as even in rural regions, cultural issues like untouchability and casteism continue to be prevalent. Not only adults, but even youngsters are susceptible to this kind of discrimination in the workplace. Mansoori worked tirelessly on organizing dharnas and protests with the support of Minority Leaders to eliminate caste prejudice.
- As a result, the weaker section suffers from low educational attainment and they are discriminated against by the teachers and other students, Mansoori and his Co-leaders raised awareness about the Weaker Sections Struggles and their traditions and Cultures.
- Mansoori demanded that the Indian government has started providing Scholarships and other forms of financial aid to reduce the cost of education and also for the arrangement of Facilities in educational institutions are increasing to help the underprivileged and backward sections of society are increased.
- Being a Weaker Section and having vast knowledge about the problems of the downtrodden, Mansoori strives to effectively serve the downtrodden communities people to put best of the efforts and to improve the living conditions for the upliftment of backward people and work hard for the socio-economic development of downtrodden and contribute the maximum in drawing more and more strength of weaker sections towards the party to further strengthen them.
- He demanded the state government release the appropriate budgeting to the BC Category people for their livelihood and for their growth in Society and a constant struggle to grant special rights to the nomadic races.
- Mansoori continues to fight for eradicating the idea of caste and religious differences in society and doing his part for human equality.
- He helped the old and poor people in the village by providing the essentials to them for survival and also assisted them during financial crises.
- Mansoori offered financial support as well as other kinds of relief to the village’s needy people. He will be accessible to the village’s residents during their tough times.
- During the first and second waves of Corona, he offered financial and humanitarian assistance to people impacted by the lock down. During the crisis, he responded with compassion, assisting those in need and extending further support to those who had been victimized by the lock down.
- Throughout the crisis, he responded selflessly, supporting those in need and offering special attention to those who had been afflicted by the lockdown. Face masks, hand sanitizers, and lunches were handed to the least fortunate, as well as cash assistance.
- When the coronavirus was ultimately eradicated, villagers were sprayed with sodium hypochlorite solution to guarantee that they were not exposed to any negative consequences.
- The Covid Immunization Drive was conducted in response to Prime Minister Modi’s call to raise public awareness about the need of receiving a free corona immunization.
I remain guided by the timeless values and teachings of the Qur’an and the prophetic example
– Abdul Rajak Noorbasha Mansoori
దూదేకుల మహా గర్జన కార్యక్రమం
దూదేకుల మహా గర్జన కార్యక్రమంలో మైనారిటీ నాయకులతో కలిసి నూర్ బాషా మన్సూరీ గారు పాల్గొనడం జరిగింది.
జాతీయ నూర్బాషా దూదేకుల BC-D ముస్లిం సంక్షేమ సంఘం ఏర్పటు చేసిన సమావేశంలో నూర్ బాషా మన్సూరి గారికి సన్మానం చెయ్యడం జరిగింది.
జాతీయ నూర్బాషా దూదేకుల BC-D ముస్లిం సంక్షేమ సంఘం ఏర్పటు చేసిన సమావేశంలో భాగంగా సంఘం అభివృద్ధి పదంలో నడవడం కొరకు ప్రతి ఒక్కరు కృషి చేయవలసిన ఆవాసం ఉండాలని నూర్ బాషా మన్సూరీ గారు ప్రసంగించడం జరిగింది.