Mandal Youth General Secretary, Yalal Mandal, Vikarabad District, INC.
Aavulva Baswaraj is an Indian Politician of INC and Mandal Youth General Secretary of Yalal Mandal, Vikarabad District, Telangana.
Early Life And Education:
On 19th June 1985, Aavulva Baswaraj was born to the couple Mr. Aavulva Eswaraiah and Mrs. Aavulva Ramulamma in the village of Muddaipet, Yalal Mandal of Vikarabad District in the Indain State of Telangana.
In the year 2001, acquired his Secondary Education from Government High School located at Pagidial, and completed his Intermediate from Ambedkar University located at Tandur in the year 2003.
After the accomplishment of his education, Aavulva Baswaraj turned into professional and started a Business Tailoring, and he simultaenously handled his family responsibilities.
Early Career In Politics:
In the year 2004, Baswaraj joined in the Indian National Congress (INC) Party, which was founded by the Dadabhai Naroji and headed by Sonia Gandhi to address the people’s political requirements while also presenting a modest service.
As a member of the INC, Baswaraj takes a keen interest in and participates in all activities as a Party Activist by carrying out his obligations by a code of conduct and for the recognitRajuion of the relevant party.
In view of the efforts being made for the development of the party, in 2008 the party offered him the post of 6th Ward Member from Muddaipet as well to further enhance his responsibilities so that he could stay closer to the people and monitor their well-being every moment.
He elected as Mandal Youth General Secretary in the Mandal of Yalal, Vikarabad District in the year 2012.
He upholds the trust that the people have placed in him and maintains his service, concentrating on the welfare of the people at the moment and dealing with the activities that will encourage Party to advance.
- During Elections, he actively participates in the Door-to-Door election campaign and worked hard to win the party in his locality.
- He has been actively participated in the Dharnas & Rallies organized by the INC Party.
- He fought and solved issues raised on every topic in INC Party. He engaged in the dharnas, Rallies & Hunger Strikes for the recognition of the respective party.
- He conveyed that the development of party ideologies relies on unemployment and not between religions and castes and he was attracted to the ideologies of the party and works for the party.
- He expanded his efforts by supporting poor individuals and orphans who have been badly affected by the assassination of their families, as well as by providing a set sum for the well-being of death-stricken families.
- By notifying the issues in the village, he solved many issues and gave Pensions like -Widow Pension,old-age pensions, Handicapped Pension, and also dispensed White Ration Cards for in the Pocharam village.
- Baswaraj has helped the village by supplying food and bedsheets to the elderly and orphaned children, as well as mineral water to the residents.
- He aided the village’s elderly and needy residents by supplying them with the basic necessities for existence and by assisting them through financial troubles.
- He fights for the people’s concerns, their welfare, and their rights. Many of the colony’s development initiatives were a huge success
Pandemic Activities :
- He provided financial and humanitarian support to those who were impacted by the lockdown during the first and second waves of Corona. During the crisis, and responded with compassion, aiding people who were in distress and offering further assistance to those who were harmed by the locking down.
- He reacted generously throughout the crisis, assisting people in need and providing particular assistance to individuals who had been affected by the lockdown. Baswaraj distributed face masks, hand sanitizers, and meals to the less fortunate, as well as financial support for them.
- By the social distance created by the Covid-19 regulations, he have been distributing essential commodities to assist water-scarce areas.
- Baswaraj sneaked away to assist people who had been affected by the lockdown by giving vegetables and fruits to villages, the homeless, and Municipality employees while following the procedures in place.
- An awareness demonstration was performed in order to raise awareness about social distance and the need of taking precautionary steps in an attempt to eliminate the Corona Epidemic from occurring.
- When the coronavirus was finally exterminated, sodium hypochlorite solution was sprayed across the whole village to ensure that the villagers were not exposed to any harmful effects.
బస్వారాజ్ గారు కారొన సమయంలో మాస్క్లు పంపిణి చేయడం జరిగింది.
బస్వారాజ్ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో ఫంప్లేట్స్ పంపిణి చేయడం జరిగింది.
బస్వారాజ్ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి ర్యాలీ చేయడం జరిగింది.
బస్వారాజ్ గారు పార్టీ నాయకులతో కలిసి రాస్తా రోకో ర్యాలీ చేయడం జరిగింది.
బస్వారాజ్ గారు పార్టీ సభ్యులతో కలిసి సన్మానం చేయడం జరిగింది.